• 110 results
#101 Posted by Strider92 (16118 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Should make another alternate universe ala Ultimate comics cause even that has a decade of history at this stage. Also isn't the ultimate line rumoured to be ending soon.

Well Bendis has hinted that Galactus might go NomNom it so yeah I guess it would but.......this is Bendis we're talking about.

#102 Posted by constocorp (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that they should just do it to get rid of all the endless baggage that they have for all most every character it would be great.

#103 Edited by Wolverine08 (38802 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no. I don't want to see my favorite characters have their extensive histories thrown in the trash.

#104 Posted by MarcosVergara14 (376 posts) - - Show Bio

Not all the comics but some maybe beasides you have comic vine and wikias for try to catch up to the continuity plus i was really mad whet they rebooted spiderman i have enough with that

#105 Posted by PunyParker (8979 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope they do.If Bruce needed New 52 to become Batman again,i hope the same for Peter.

#106 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the new 52 to be honest. They skipped so many things that were important to many characters origns and such. There were just to lazy to actually develop the characters again.

#107 Edited by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I would. It's what ultimate tried to do except it's a different universe and it appears they jacked it all up

#108 Posted by Tohoma (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell No!

#109 Posted by batmannflash (6191 posts) - - Show Bio

Now? No. However it could be needed in the future. Especially with the X-Men. There's just too much baggage going on with some characters. Also, it can be a fresh take to certain heroes. And it can also be a great chance to give different heroes a chance to shine. I don't say, just make an alternative universe, because those don't really go too well (see DC's crises). Trust me, a reboot won't come any time soon, but will probably be a good idea in the future.

#110 Posted by phisigmatau (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell no.

This. can you imagine what they would do to characters? all you have to think of is the "ultimate" series.

wow,

awful.

just awful.