Which movie would destroy the box office more?

• 68 results
Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Poll Which movie would destroy the box office more? (85 votes)

Ms.Marvel 14%
Doctor Strange 15%
Inhumans 13%
BlackPanther 24%
Ironfist 4%
Luke Cage 6%
Daredevil 21%
Namor 5%
Heroes for Hire 9%
Planet Hulk 49%

In Phase 3 they have a lot of rumors going on about who could show up. Well I want to know which movie you guys think would make the most money..

• 
Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Daredevil or Black Panther

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Black Panther I think.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spideysense44

Yea i also went for BP or Planet Hulk

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ms Marvel. Just because! Black Panther in second, becuase he's awesome in general.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk then the BP

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I voted for Inhumans just because but Hulk would, no contest.

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By chem86

Hulk for sure would make the most money just because there are a lot of non-comics fans that would go see it. I personally though would like to see Dr. Strange, Ms. Marvel, and Luke Cage/heroes for hire!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@chem86 said:

Hulk for sure would make the most money just because there are a lot of non-comics fans that would go see it. I personally though would like to see Dr. Strange, Ms. Marvel, and Luke Cage/heroes for hire!

Hulk's 2 previous films have all been mediocre box office showings. I doubt anything would change.

Black Panther is infinity more interesting (imo) and given that he would be the first featured Black Hero...that alone increases his earnings.

could say the same for Ms Marvel too, being a female. Any heroine really has a chance to smash the box office if done right.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hulk,

black panther.

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By chem86

@fallschirmjager said:

@chem86 said:

Hulk's 2 previous films have all been mediocre box office showings. I doubt anything would change.

Black Panther is infinity more interesting (imo) and given that he would be the first featured Black Hero...that alone increases his earnings.

could say the same for Ms Marvel too, being a female. Any heroine really has a chance to smash the box office if done right.

I agree Black Panther and Ms Marvel would be more interesteing, but it would be mostly their fans going to see the movie. The first two Hulk's failed, but they were not well done movies either. I know for sure none of my friends have ever heard of Black Panther or Ms Marvel for sure, but they sure as hell know who the hulk is. Outside of comic/nerd culture Hulk has insanely more name recognition.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@chem86: I won't dispute that Hulk is more well known. But that doesn't mean more people would go see his movie imo, given that he had a poor record in the box office in the past 10 years.

And honestly, I don't even know what direction they could go in. Planet Hulk might seem like a good idea to us comic nerds...but you CAN'T have a movie with the Hulk being the Hulk the whole time. It wouldn't work.

I think BP and Ms Marvel done right, would gain enough hype to make much more money given that they are black / female heroes respectively. Honestly the CBM genre is ripe for the taking. ESPECIALLY for a Heroine imo.

I know a lot of chicks (that aren't comic or cartoon fans) would go see a heroine film, but have almost no interest in seeing any type of hero film whatsoever.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Hulk would make the most money but I'd rather see Ms.Marvel or BP

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, he is the most know hero on the list and a lot of people got excited about a Hulk movie after The Avengers

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chem86: I won't dispute that Hulk is more well known. But that doesn't mean more people would go see his movie imo, given that he had a poor record in the box office in the past 10 years.

And honestly, I don't even know what direction they could go in. Planet Hulk might seem like a good idea to us comic nerds...but you CAN'T have a movie with the Hulk being the Hulk the whole time. It wouldn't work.

I think BP and Ms Marvel done right, would gain enough hype to make much more money given that they are black / female heroes respectively. Honestly the CBM genre is ripe for the taking. ESPECIALLY for a Heroine imo.

I know a lot of chicks (that aren't comic or cartoon fans) would go see a heroine film, but have almost no interest in seeing any type of hero film whatsoever.

get back to me after you go to college and take econ 101...

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chem86: lol.

Is that your best response? Please. Get over yourself.

You may as well claim your Batman.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD or Hulk, but I would love a Captain Marvel movie.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not one of these "movies" would destroy the box office.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the special effects they use. Imagine the Doctoe strange movie full of awesome effects! And Black panther? Jaw drop.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to see a Doctor Strange movie after that Black Panther. As to Hulk eh he's had two movies and both have been meh. At this point just leave him in Avengers or Defenders movie.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not one of these "movies" would destroy the box office.

bingo...

and i dont understand y some say that black panther would appeal to his ethnic background(im guessing you mean black folks like me)
lemme tell u brothas dont even know who he is and the few that i know do dont really care for him

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spideysense44
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideysense44:

None of the listed characters are well known/big enough to "destroy the box office" nor are any of them appealing/compelling enough to garner the interest it would take to "destroy the box office."

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:

Ironman was not well known either and look where he is.. and Black panther is a compelling character not to mention he brings the setting to a whole different area Wakanda..then he is the first black hero. I mean I am pretty sure all they have to say is "from the people who brought you the Avengers" This is just my opinion though

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Inhumans... Okay maybe not... but I still want a movie with them..

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:

Ironman was not well known either and look where he is.. and Black panther is a compelling character not to mention he brings the setting to a whole different area Wakanda..then he is the first black hero. I mean I am pretty sure all they have to say is "from the people who brought you the Avengers" This is just my opinion though

Iron Man wasn't well-known among non-comic book fans but he was a first tier Marvel hero and a Tech-based hero in this technological age. Black Panther can't even carry an ongoing series! First black super-hero status doesn't sell movie tickets. A movie about him would fail miserably.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:

Hm we'll see whenever it comes out if it "fails"

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Planet Hulk. KIds love a smashing hulk and he smashes

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Spideysense44

@powerherc: What movie do you think would do well then?...just curious (:

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideysense44:

Many or the franchises that are currently being made plus team-up/group superhero movies.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:

Oh yea Thor and Cap have some good villains to hold them for some good movies you have a point. I don't believe Ironman is going to have a movie anytime soon though :(. Marvel could have some great team-ups if it wasn't for the whole Fox and Sony thing, I believe a Wolverine and Spiderman movie would be enjoyable but they have many others to chose from.And yea hopefully Guardians of the Galaxy does good then maybe more marvel teams can get the green light.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideysense44: I'm surprised Marvel is making GotG and I want it to do well but I am skeptical.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:

So am I its a huge risk but I mean Marvel seems to have faith in it so it has to be good...... right :(

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Superguy0009e

Imagine this: an Iron Fist kung fu movie that is similar to old martial art movies with Luke Cage.

Avatar image for deactivated-57a27b0adc1c5
deactivated-57a27b0adc1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have to go with Hulk on this one. Think the concept of the story would interest a casual audience who are much more familiar with his character than the others. Just my opinion, although I would love for the others to do just as well if not better. I want them to take my money already.

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe hope Disney are looking... Lol, I chose planet hulk... But it'll never happen, so maybe if I was being honest I think a ms marvel film would sell best to a general public, I think comic book hero films are popular enough now for a female lead, times have changed since Catwoman and Electra, for a start special effects have improved a lot.

Aw 0 for Namor, the original superman... Such a shame nobody gives him the credit he deserves... Including me ;), no one wants to see a man in just his pants flying about saving the day lol

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

1. Planet Hulk

2. Black Panther

3. Dr. Strange

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be the exception and say Luke Cage. He'll appeal most to the mainstream audiences as an ordinary lower-class streetwise guy who gets powers and uses it to make money. There's a reason Fast and Furious still sells...

MasterBelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Planet Hulk because I'm sure people would go see it after Avengers.

Avatar image for teddy_the_god_killer
teddy_the_god_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally a battle my guy can win without much grief or argument...Planet Hulk all the way...it has an automatic sequel worth even more!!!

Avatar image for omgnotanotherfanboy
omgnotanotherfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly BP would a nice choice especially with a good casting like Michael Jai White or someone like him

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

I'll be the exception and say Luke Cage. He'll appeal most to the mainstream audiences as an ordinary lower-class streetwise guy who gets powers and uses it to make money. There's a reason Fast and Furious still sells...

That is a very good point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

None of these, actually. I'd love to see almost all of them, don't get me wrong, but I don't think any of them would do particularly well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Planet Hulk would do the but i would rather see Heroes for hire. A Civil War movie would crush the box office.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena: @hyiena: @hyiena: its gonna be hard to make a civil war with all of the rights in different studios

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and IronFist, but a Marvel Knights movie with Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and Punisher would be awesome.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideysense44 said:

@powerherc:

Iron Man wasn't well-known among non-comic book fans but he was a first tier Marvel hero and a Tech-based hero in this technological age. Black Panther can't even carry an ongoing series! First black super-hero status doesn't sell movie tickets. A movie about him would fail miserably.

are you guys forgetting war machine?