What Characters Shoudl Be In The Next Avengers Movie?

General_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I realize that you can only fit so much in one movie franchise, but who is missing that shouldn't be in the Avengers series. I personally want some action from people with no real movies in the series. Black Panther would be nice.

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By errantknight

Oops, did a whole post on the wrong movie ;) Avengers, not Captain America, lol.... I really don't know much about Black Panther and I bet I'm not the only one, so that should be fun. I hope the Black Widow gets to show her stuff more than she has to date. My non-comics reading friends liked the character but were left with the impression that the one female character had no super powers and was thus 'lesser', and that's just not the case. She needs an opportunity to kick some serious butt.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther

Dr strange

Wasp

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...the mention of Dr. Stange reminds me...when they get to the Illuminati, I wonder how they'll do it without being able to use Reed Richards? Maybe they'll ignore that plotline entirely? It was kind of best forgotten anyway, lol.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Wasp, Carol Danvers, Spider-Man (assuming the deal with Sony has gone/will go through), Falcon, Coulson's team.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leather Boy

Beata

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By errantknight

Falcon has been a great character in the movies so far. I definitely should have mentioned him. I'd be reading the All-new Captain America if Remender wasn't writing it, lol. Hasn't the deal for spiderman already falllen through?

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remove Hawkeye and Black Widow.

Insert Ant-man and the Wasp.

Alas, it may be too late. This is what they should have done from the start, unfortunately somebody with a lot of clout has a SHIELD fetish (Whedon...?).

General_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their are multiple "Avengers" that were never put in. It's quite possible that they will be remaking the team to include Wasp and Ant-Man for the third movie. Just looked it up. Pretty interesting thought though. Avengers without Black Widow...

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think that's so much interesting as potentially unfortunate. I like the wasp, but she doesn't cut it as baddass female representation.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By VoloErgoMalus
@general_t said:

Their are multiple "Avengers" that were never put in. It's quite possible that they will be remaking the team to include Wasp and Ant-Man for the third movie. Just looked it up. Pretty interesting thought though. Avengers without Black Widow...

I bet at least Ant-man will turn up in Infinity War. We also have Scott Lang's movie to look forward to, of course. Looks fun.

@errantknight said:

Don't think that's so much interesting as potentially unfortunate. I like the wasp, but she doesn't cut it as baddass female representation.

That is the fault of "badass", not Wasp.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine/Iron Patriot.

Ghost Rider

General_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@general_t said:

I bet at least Ant-man will turn up in Infinity War. We also have Scott Lang's movie to look forward to, of course. Looks fun.

@errantknight said:

That is the fault of "badass", not Wasp.

True. Could not have said it better myself. Although Black Widow does represent "badass" pretty well.

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem isn't with the wasp, the black widow or with the perception of 'badass.' It's that it's such a sausagefest that it has to be one or the other. ;)

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade.

Not gonna happen though.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VoloErgoMalus

@errantknight said:

The problem isn't with the wasp, the black widow or with the perception of 'badass.' It's that it's such a sausagefest that it has to be one or the other. ;)

Haha good point. But there are other reasons I would want Black Widow and Hawkeye out, like to reduce the overcrowding we would have with all four. Ant-man and Wasp would replace them because they're founding Avengers, and I like them more :P There's also more strorytelling potential attached to size-changing than just adding more SHIELD agents.

errantknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By errantknight

Heh, I like the espionage focus, though--although I totallly get that it's not everyone's preference.

LightPsyche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By LightPsyche

Part I: For Infinity War, they could have what the rumors have been speculating... Iron Man, Captain America and Thor unavailable for Part I.

You will have the veterans:

• Hulk
  • Black Widow
  • Hawkeye
  • Quicksilver
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Vision

They can meet the newcomers at one point:

• Ant-Man (Scott)
  • Doctor Strange
  • Spider-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Captain Marvel (Carol)

That is a total of 11 characters.

Part II: The Big 3 return, and so can other superheroes that have starred in previous films.

The previous 11 can be joined by these 5:

• Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Thor
  • War Machine
  • Falcon

That's a whopping 16 characters!

And there you will have the highest-grossing film ever, we could only hope!

General_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part I: For Infinity War, they could have what the rumors have been speculating... Iron Man, Captain America and Thor unavailable for Part I.

You will have the veterans:

• Hulk
  • Black Widow
  • Hawkeye
  • Quicksilver
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Vision

They can meet the newcomers at one point:

• Ant-Man (Scott)
  • Doctor Strange
  • Spider-Man
  • Black Panther
  • Captain Marvel (Carol)

That is a total of 11 characters.

Part II: The Big 3 return, and so can other superheroes that have starred in previous films.

The previous 11 can be joined by these 5:

• Iron Man
  • Captain America
  • Thor
  • War Machine
  • Falcon

That's a whopping 16 characters!

And there you will have the highest-grossing film ever, we could only hope!

You know, this makes a lot of sense! I never thought of the split between character plots leading to a split in characters, but I guess that was meant to happen all along. I kind of want to see your movie if this isn't what it turns out to be!