#1 Posted by spacemanspiff85 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't be the only one who thought it was really stupid how the team brought Psylocke along, even though they knew for a fact that the revenant queen needed a telepath to destroy the world?

#2 Posted by Xwraith (25080 posts) - - Show Bio

This whole book is a stupid mockery of the original Uncanny X-Force.

#3 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (14265 posts) - - Show Bio

I dropped the title a couple of issues ago but people say they love it so im considering picking it up again, especially with the X-Force wars coming up soon.

#4 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (1062 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gotten a lot better of late. That said, I plan on dropping it after the Vendetta crossover with Cable and X-Force.

#5 Posted by Xwraith (25080 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (14265 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith: I dropped it before issue 10, I know that. It just didn't feel anything like X-Force and that annoyed me. Shouldn't have the namesake if it's not the same concept.

#7 Posted by Xwraith (25080 posts) - - Show Bio

@arturocalakayvee: The only thing they have in common is that they both focus on Psylocke.

But she's written so differently in each one that they might as well be different characters.

#8 Posted by danhimself (21249 posts) - - Show Bio

them giving up on trying to call for back up because Cassandra put up a psychic blocking shield was just about the dumbest thing I've read in years....they don't have cell phones? the X-men don't have some sort of communication device to contact other X-men?

#9 Posted by Dernman (17153 posts) - - Show Bio

For me the only interesting thing about the book is Puck but that simply isn't good enough to save it.

#10 Posted by danhimself (21249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

For me the only interesting thing about the book is Puck but that simply isn't good enough to save it.

I liked the Psylocke/Cluster/Fantomex stuff....they should have just made a book for them

#11 Posted by Squares (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been stupid since the first issue, why would it stop now?