#1 Posted by olbassey (59 posts) - - Show Bio

I was at my local comic store this afternoon and decided to flip through one of their issues of the Indestructible Hulk. It took two pages before I was adding it to my pull list. I'm normally a DC guy, but Marvel Now's Indestructible Hulk is on the fast track to being my new favourite comic. I'm not the most well read comic fan, and I'm certainly not too savvy on all things Marvel Now, so I ask you comic fans out there: Is there a better Marvel Now comic running than the Indestructible Hulk?

#2 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2236 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers and Hawkeye are better than Hulk. In fact, I'd go so far to say that Hawkeye is the best book Marvel is putting out in general.

#3 Edited by olbassey (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers and Hawkeye are better than Hulk. In fact, I'd go so far to say that Hawkeye is the best book Marvel is putting out in general.

I've heard that from a lot of people. Hawkeye just doesn't do it for me. I checked it out, and while it was good, I wouldn't say it's the best. I think it's the crude art, but from what people tell me, that's part of the draw to comic. I won't tell you Hawkeye is bad, but I will say that it's not really for me. I know, it's crazy.

#4 Edited by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk is great, it began to get a little repetitive for a couple of issues but its much better now.

#5 Posted by danhimself (22691 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked the first issue of Indestructible but for me at least it has gone down hill since then and it's dropped all the way to the bottom of my reading pile and will most likely get dropped here soon

#6 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

that is one of my favorites and the other thor god of thunder

#8 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

I think most people agree that the current Thor arc has breathed new life into Indestructible.

#9 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

The best for me right now:

1. Indestructible Hulk

2. Daredevil (Mark Waid's run)

3. Thor: god of thunder (Im not even really a Thor fan but this is awesome)

4. Hawkeye

#10 Posted by Teerack (7369 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how I rank marvel now books

1. Uncanny X-Men
  2. Daredevil
  3. Hawkguy
  4. All New X-Men
  5. Captain America
#11 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the first two Hulk issues but it's plummeted to 'good' since then. Looking back over arcs I think New Avengers has been the best book, Thor close behind. X-franchise is in good shape post AvX too.

#12 Edited by God_Spawn (38241 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Uncanny X-Men
  2. Hawkeye
  3. Scarlet Spider
  4. Venom
  5. New Avengers
  6. Thor: God of Thunder
  7. Daredevil
  8. All New X-Men

I find all these to be better.

#13 Posted by Titan1930 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Agent Venom are my favorites right now.

#14 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Issues 4 and 5 were weak in my opinion, but this arc with Thor has been great. He has another team up coming too, so the future looks bright.

#15 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

hell no. not even close. new avengers, hawkeye, daredevil, all-new x-men, thor etc.