• 138 results
Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kraven

Who do you rate as the best martial artists in the Marvel U.

This is what I say:

1. Captain America

2. Wolverine/X-23

3. Daredevil/Black Panther/Iron Fist

4. Deadpool/Taskmaster/MoonKnight/USAgent/Silver Samurai/Shatterstar

5. Bullseye/Elektra/Crossbones

6. Black Widow/Echo/Psylocke

7. Hawkeye

8. Spiderwoman/Nick Fury

9. Highly Trained SHIELD Agents/The Hand

10. Fancy Dan

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Don't forget Karnak. And the Foreigner. And Mr. X.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cat. If you dont know about Cat, you dont know jack.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler says:

"Cat. If you dont know about Cat, you dont know jack."

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion of The Universe.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength Level: The limits of the Champion's strength are not known. In Earth's gravity, he can lift (press) at least 100 tons. His strength derives from the channeling of cosmic energy for physical use.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Champion controls the power primordial, the energy derived from the Big Bang itself. He has channeled this power into the development of his physical form: his musculature, his reflexes, his stamina, and his strength, while the exercise of human strength taps electro-chemical energies of the complex molecules in the body, the Champion's strength taps cosmic nuclear energies. His physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic energy his finite form can contain. This limit has yet to be seen. He apparently never tires since his body has the ability to tap whatever energies it needs to recuperate. He cannot be hurt by any means short of molecular dispersion. Having channeled all of the cosmic energy as his command into making his body a perfect fighting machine, the Champion can no longer direct that energy from his body into force-blast as many other energy manipulators can.

Abilities: The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts.

Notice the "From across the Universe" part?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Strength Level: The limits of the Champion's strength are not known. In Earth's gravity, he can lift (press) at least 100 tons. His strength derives from the channeling of cosmic energy for physical use.Known Superhuman Powers: The Champion controls the power primordial, the energy derived from the Big Bang itself. He has channeled this power into the development of his physical form: his musculature, his reflexes, his stamina, and his strength, while the exercise of human strength taps electro-chemical energies of the complex molecules in the body, the Champion's strength taps cosmic nuclear energies. His physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic energy his finite form can contain. This limit has yet to be seen. He apparently never tires since his body has the ability to tap whatever energies it needs to recuperate. He cannot be hurt by any means short of molecular dispersion. Having channeled all of the cosmic energy as his command into making his body a perfect fighting machine, the Champion can no longer direct that energy from his body into force-blast as many other energy manipulators can.Abilities: The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts.Notice the "From across the Universe" part?"

Yes, we're all aware of who he is. Thats a cop out pick.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Strength Level: The limits of the Champion's strength are not known. In Earth's gravity, he can lift (press) at least 100 tons. His strength derives from the channeling of cosmic energy for physical use. Known Superhuman Powers: The Champion controls the power primordial, the energy derived from the Big Bang itself. He has channeled this power into the development of his physical form: his musculature, his reflexes, his stamina, and his strength, while the exercise of human strength taps electro-chemical energies of the complex molecules in the body, the Champion's strength taps cosmic nuclear energies. His physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic energy his finite form can contain. This limit has yet to be seen. He apparently never tires since his body has the ability to tap whatever energies it needs to recuperate. He cannot be hurt by any means short of molecular dispersion. Having channeled all of the cosmic energy as his command into making his body a perfect fighting machine, the Champion can no longer direct that energy from his body into force-blast as many other energy manipulators can. Abilities: The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts. Notice the "From across the Universe" part?"
Yes, we're all aware of who he is. Thats a cop out pick."

What's a cop out pick?

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Blackjuggy

Wolverine/x-23 should be on top of captain America and So should Black Panther. Black panther (T'Chaka) beat Captain america.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Gambler says:
"Strength Level: The limits of the Champion's strength are not known. In Earth's gravity, he can lift (press) at least 100 tons. His strength derives from the channeling of cosmic energy for physical use. Known Superhuman Powers: The Champion controls the power primordial, the energy derived from the Big Bang itself. He has channeled this power into the development of his physical form: his musculature, his reflexes, his stamina, and his strength, while the exercise of human strength taps electro-chemical energies of the complex molecules in the body, the Champion's strength taps cosmic nuclear energies. His physical strength is only determined by the amount of cosmic energy his finite form can contain. This limit has yet to be seen. He apparently never tires since his body has the ability to tap whatever energies it needs to recuperate. He cannot be hurt by any means short of molecular dispersion. Having channeled all of the cosmic energy as his command into making his body a perfect fighting machine, the Champion can no longer direct that energy from his body into force-blast as many other energy manipulators can. Abilities: The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts. Notice the "From across the Universe" part?"

What's a cop out pick?"

It means its an easy pic, no effort. He's an absurdly overpowered character and obviously not what the creator of this thread had in mind. Read between the lines.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champion of the Universe doesn't even belong in the discussion. He's so far above anyone else that it isn't even funny. Anyhow, here's my top ten (the differences in ability between some of these characters is probably extremely small).

1. Captain America

2. Deadpool

3. Daredevil

4. Black Panther

5. Iron Fist

6. Wolverine

7. Shang Chi

8. Karnak

9. Taskmaster

10. Moon Knight

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's very hard to rank these characters, since each has beaten one or more of the others at some point in their careers. It depends on who's writing, what the plot of the moment is, whether or not a flagship character is involved, etc. Most of these guys have studied the same martial arts, so it isn't knowledge alone that's the determining factor.

ilona~POW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ilona~POW

Gambler says:

"Gambler says:

What's a cop out pick?"

It means its an easy pic, no effort. He's an absurdly overpowered character and obviously not what the creator of this thread had in mind. Read between the lines."

Or it's his personal pick.

"Who do 'you' rate as the best martial artists in the Marvel U."

I'd say Iron Fist.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Kraven says:
"Who do you rate as the best martial artists in the Marvel U. This is what I say: 1. Captain America 2. Wolverine/X-23 3. Daredevil/Black Panther/Iron Fist 4. Deadpool/Taskmaster/MoonKnight/USAgent/Silver Samurai/Shatterstar 5. Bullseye/Elektra/Crossbones 6. Black Widow/Echo/Psylocke 7. Hawkeye 8. Spiderwoman/Nick Fury 9. Highly Trained SHIELD Agents/The Hand 10. Fancy Dan "

This list is completely wrong.

1.Black PantherCaptain America

2.DaredevilTaskmasterEchoWinter SoldierWolverineChampion of the Universe

3.Us AgentBulleseyeElektraNick FuryPunisherHawkeyeIron Fist

4.Shang ChiMisty KnightShatterstarSilver SamuraiSabretoohX-23GambitKarnak

5.PaladinLuke CageBladeCyclopsShe-HulkRed SkullColeen WingPsylocke

6.NightthrasherTyphoid MaryPatriot

There you go."

I think T'Challa is a better fighter that Cap. T'Chaka beat Cap. Knocked his @$$ out. But when T'Challa fought Cap in Civil War.... Well, no one got knocked out, but Cap was knocked on his back with T'Challa standing over him. So, I guess you can say he won... LOL

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WARLOCK2792

T'Challa. Speaking of which, does anyone know HOW he says his name?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
"T'Challa. Speaking of which, does anyone know HOW he says his name?"
huh?"
Like does he do it where you say the T first? This is the same question I've had for N'Dare
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
huh?"
Like does he do it where you say the T first? This is the same question I've had for N'Dare "
Ooooh it's T'Challa, just how it's spelled.It's the T sound and then Challa."
THANK YOU! You just ended years of questioning.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
huh?"
Like does he do it where you say the T first? This is the same question I've had for N'Dare "
THANK YOU! You just ended years of questioning. "
Lol! I take it you never saw Ultimate Avengers 2?"
No I haven't. I've BEEN wanting it and Doctor Strange, but I just haven't gotten it yet.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
huh?"
No I haven't. I've BEEN wanting it and Doctor Strange, but I just haven't gotten it yet. "
I saw Strange and Invincible Iron Man, neither were that great.Iron Man sucked more though.It was good in the beggining but the final fight ruined it.Strange was also good toward the begging but it seemed to never climax (lol climax).I like that it told Strange's story though."
Thanks for that. Even the freaky joke is welcome! LOL
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Colt Python says:

"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
"Colt Python says:
"White Mage says:
huh?"
No I haven't. I've BEEN wanting it and Doctor Strange, but I just haven't gotten it yet. "
I saw Strange and Invincible Iron Man, neither were that great.Iron Man sucked more though.It was good in the beggining but the final fight ruined it.Strange was also good toward the begging but it seemed to never climax (lol climax).I like that it told Strange's story though."
Thanks for that. Even the freaky joke is welcome! LOL "
I wish they would make more of these though.I would like to see an Ultimate X-men or something."
I'm PRAYING that they make a CG X-Men movie, ultimate or 616. To see Storm in full CG glory would be a dream come true lol
Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kraven

Thanks to Gambler for mentioning the Cat. I'd put him on par with Daredevil, Iron Fist & Panther.

I know Panther beat Cap before, so did Wolverine, but overall, Cap has won more battles. Besides, Panther couldn't take Daredevil in DD KingSize #4, but Cap rocked DD in DD #43.

Someone else mentioned X-23 as better than Cap. She could potentially be considered above Wolverine but Cap took her out in the Target X mini series.

What was the name of Iron Fist's sensei? He deserves props too. As does Stick, I can't believe I forgot Stick. He's at least in the #3 category.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22  Edited By The_Martian
  1. Shang Chi

2. Taskmaster

3. Iron Fist

4. Captain America

5. Wolverine

6. Black Panther

7. Punisher

8. Daredevil

9. Elektra

10. Hawkeye

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kraven

Nobody says:

"1. Shang Chi2. Taskmaster3. Iron Fist4. Captain America5. Wolverine6. Black Panther7. Punisher8. Daredevil9. Elektra10. Hawkeye"

Some good thoughts but a couple problems:

•Daredevil's skill is equal to Iron Fist's (see DD #178 vol.1 & DD #83 vol.2) plus he owns Punisher everytime they fight.

•Deadpool beat Taskmaster with his hands and feet tied. (Cable & Deadpool #36 I think) Cap & DD have also taken out Taskmaster, even MoonKinght did, which leads me to believe he's not as great as he's cracked up to be.

•There's no way Iron Fist could take Cap.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Martian

Kraven says:

"Nobody says:
"1. Shang Chi 2. Taskmaster 3. Iron Fist 4. Captain America 5. Wolverine 6. Black Panther 7. Punisher 8. Daredevil 9. Elektra 10. Hawkeye"
Some good thoughts but a couple problems: •Daredevil's skill is equal to Iron Fist's (see DD #178 vol.1 & DD #83 vol.2) plus he owns Punisher everytime they fight. •Deadpool beat Taskmaster with his hands and feet tied. (Cable & Deadpool #36 I think) Cap & DD have also taken out Taskmaster, even MoonKinght did, which leads me to believe he's not as great as he's cracked up to be. •There's no way Iron Fist could take Cap. "
I never said one could beat the other. That is listed who is the better in Martial Arts only. Other abilities have no say on how I chose them.
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) LBV

2) Hercules

3) Wolverine

4) Captain America

5) Dare Devil

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kraven

"1) LBV2) Hercules3) Wolverine4) Captain America5) Dare Devil"

Who's LBV? And why did you pick Herc as #2? I know he's an excellent wrestler but he's not a martial arts master like Cap, Wolvie or DD.

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kraven

Nobody says:

"Kraven says:
"Nobody says:
"1. Shang Chi 2. Taskmaster 3. Iron Fist 4. Captain America 5. Wolverine 6. Black Panther 7. Punisher 8. Daredevil 9. Elektra 10. Hawkeye"
Some good thoughts but a couple problems: •Daredevil's skill is equal to Iron Fist's (see DD #178 vol.1 & DD #83 vol.2) plus he owns Punisher everytime they fight. •Deadpool beat Taskmaster with his hands and feet tied. (Cable & Deadpool #36 I think) Cap & DD have also taken out Taskmaster, even MoonKinght did, which leads me to believe he's not as great as he's cracked up to be. •There's no way Iron Fist could take Cap. "
I never said one could beat the other. That is listed who is the better in Martial Arts only. Other abilities have no say on how I chose them."

Good point. But DD still owns Punisher at martial arts. Punisher=US Marine DD=one of the world's best ninjas

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian

Kraven says:

"Nobody says:
"Kraven says:
"Nobody says:
I never said one could beat the other. That is listed who is the better in Martial Arts only. Other abilities have no say on how I chose them. "
Good point. But DD still owns Punisher at martial arts. Punisher=US Marine DD=one of the world's best ninjas "
Ninjas top marines? And since when is DD a ninja? They are just different fighting styles which I believe Punisher knows more making him better at Martial Arts. DD is more agile and has his senses so even though he may not be the better fighter he could still beat Punisher.
Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kraven

Nobody says:

"Kraven says:
"Nobody says:
"Kraven says:
"Nobody says:
I never said one could beat the other. That is listed who is the better in Martial Arts only. Other abilities have no say on how I chose them. "
Good point. But DD still owns Punisher at martial arts. Punisher=US Marine DD=one of the world's best ninjas "
Ninjas top marines? And since when is DD a ninja? They are just different fighting styles which I believe Punisher knows more making him better at Martial Arts. DD is more agile and has his senses so even though he may not be the better fighter he could still beat Punisher."

Obviously you don't read Daredevil. He's been a ninja since the 80's where they retcon'd to show he's always been training as a ninja with Stick. And I have to still say ninjas own marines, like I said, DD always owns Punisher. But, you're entitiled to your opinion.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven says:

"1) LBV 2) Hercules 3) Wolverine 4) Captain America 5) Dare Devil"
Who's LBV? And why did you pick Herc as #2? I know he's an excellent wrestler but he's not a martial arts master like Cap, Wolvie or DD."

LBV = Me!! (The best martial artist) And Herc is number two because he'd beat most martial artists.

Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kid Crow
It's Iron Fist all the way.  If you haven't been reading his series, you should be.
IMMORTAL IRON FIST
IMMORTAL IRON FIST

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Fist isn't the best Martial artist in Marvel.

Glamour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Glamour

Where is Psylocke's name?

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IcePrince_X

BEST MARTIAL ARTIST IN MARVEL UNIVERSE
in no particular order

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordCosmicKing

hard to say but if it is mastery of respective arts, or multiple fighting knowledge or fighting feats alone..

ironfist  on mastery of the chi force,  multiple fighting styles: taskmaster, overall fighting feats and defeats : wolverine

i am only county earth fighters.. each is a master in their own respect area

chi master,
chi master,
martial knowledge
martial knowledge
fighting feat master
fighting feat master
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LordCosmicKing

close seconds are

kung fu master
kung fu master
fighting feats
fighting feats
martial knowledge
martial knowledge
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Infinity
The Champion of the Universe
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora
Ares the God of War
Mantis
Spiral
Moondragon
Arkon
Mr.X
Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Taskmaster
Captain America\Bucky
Daredevil
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Echo
Ka-Zar
The Punisher
Nick Fury
US Agent
Psylocke
Ronin
Black Widow
Killmonger
White Tiger
Baron Zemo
Colleen Wing
Misty Knight
Longshot
Sabretooth
Shatterstar
Domino
Shanna
Silver Sable
Batroc the Leaper
Deadpool
Cable
The Russian
Diamondback
Mockingbird
Hawkeye
Gambit
Moon Knight
Namor
Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Graft
  1. Captain America

2. Deadpool

3. Daredevil

4. Black Panther

5. Iron Fist

6. Wolverine

7. Shang Chi

8. Karnak

9. Taskmaster

10. Moon Knight

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WARLOCK2792
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"

Colt Python says:

"Kraven says:
"Who do you rate as the best martial artists in the Marvel U. This is what I say: 1. Captain America 2. Wolverine/X-23 3. Daredevil/Black Panther/Iron Fist 4. Deadpool/Taskmaster/MoonKnight/USAgent/Silver Samurai/Shatterstar 5. Bullseye/Elektra/Crossbones 6. Black Widow/Echo/Psylocke 7. Hawkeye 8. Spiderwoman/Nick Fury 9. Highly Trained SHIELD Agents/The Hand 10. Fancy Dan "

There you go."

I think T'Challa is a better fighter that Cap. T'Chaka beat Cap. Knocked his @$$ out. But when T'Challa fought Cap in Civil War.... Well, no one got knocked out, but Cap was knocked on his back with T'Challa standing over him. So, I guess you can say he won... LOL

"
what happened with sabretooth?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the human Juggernaut said:
"Static Shock said:
"

Colt Python says:

"Kraven says:

There you go."

"
what happened with sabretooth?"
T'Challa shot and beheaded him.
Kid Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kid Crow
There were listed numerous characters who KNOW martial arts but aren't the BEST.  Captain America (Steve Rogers w/out shield) vs. Iron Fist is no contest.  Iron Fist vs. Sang Chi (who's been obsolete), no idea.  Danny Rand's been trained his whole life by the Seventh City of Heaven, a mystical place where immortals dwell, an art not known to Earthlings.  Taskmaster is up there. But how long does his memory of his duplicated skills last?  Daredevil is way up there but his training doesn't exceed Rand's or most likely Sang Chi's (no nothing of him but just a kung-fu master).  Anyway...I'd love to see if Danny Rand can win against Daredevil or Sang Che or Elektra.  That would prove a lot; put him in the top 3 at least.
caption
caption

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kid Crow said:
"There were listed numerous characters who KNOW martial arts but aren't the BEST.  Captain America (Steve Rogers w/out shield) vs. Iron Fist is no contest.  Iron Fist vs. Sang Chi (who's been obsolete), no idea.  Danny Rand's been trained his whole life by the Seventh City of Heaven, a mystical place where immortals dwell, an art not known to Earthlings.  Taskmaster is up there. But how long does his memory of his duplicated skills last?  Daredevil is way up there but his training doesn't exceed Rand's or most likely Sang Chi's (no nothing of him but just a kung-fu master).  Anyway...I'd love to see if Danny Rand can win against Daredevil or Shang Che or Elektra.  That would prove a lot; put him in the top 3 at least.

"
Actually..Iron Fist is not a better fighter than Captain America period.Infinity is the best fighter in the Marvel Universe.She is the only entity with completely maxed out stats.Most beings abover her have no need for fighting skill.Iron Fist isn't a better fighter than Shang Chi either.According to their fights and the words of Black Panther and Silver Sable...Shang Chi is either above or on par with Shang Chi.Danny being trained his whole life doesn't mean much.Thor and Hercules were trained centuries before Rand was even born and neither are on his level of fighting skill.Also..Daredevil is a better fighter than Iron Fist..in fact he taught Rand some of his moves and techniques.Rand has already fought Daredevil 4 times...he didn't win once.The closest he came to a win was a stalemate.All of his fights with Shang Chi were stalemates as well.I'm not sure if he ever fought Elektra..but I doubt she would beat Rand.Rand is nowhere near Top 3.
Excluding...cosmic level beings and overpowered characters.

Marvel's top 3 right now should be Captain America,Black Panther,& Wolverine.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Andferne
Vance Astro said:
"Marvel's top 3 right now should be Captain America,Black Panther,& Wolverine."
Wolverine as number three?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Andferne said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Marvel's top 3 right now should be Captain America,Black Panther,& Wolverine."
Wolverine as number three?"
Yes.Black Panther completely embarrassed him in a one on one.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#46  Edited By castleking

# 1
# 1

wolverine
x23
mr. x
captain america
black panther( dont respect his fighting skills without his armor)
deadpool
sabertooth                                                                
wintersoldier

moondragon
shang chi
Ironfist
the cat
elektra
karnak

the hand/yakuza(somewhere in between lower bracket)

taskmaster
daredevil
psylocke
black widow
nick fury
moonknight
punisher
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

If that is supposed to be in order..that is beyond inaccurate.If Elektra is above Black Panther and Daredevil is below Taskmaster,Fury,The Cat,and Iron Fist..that is just not right.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By castleking

hey elektra has proven her worth plenty of times in martial combat she no longer that weak assassin she  once was. ill re edit for u

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
castleking said:
"hey elektra has proven her worth plenty of times in martial combat she no longer that weak assassin she  once was. ill re edit for"

So that was seriously supposed to be in order? You know DD one-shotted her right? You know he almost killed her with an ace of diamonds right?
Deadpool..A better fighter than Winter Soldier? He was fighting level 7 fighters when he was a teenager.....Deadpool better than Daredevil,Nick Fury,Psylocke,Elektra,Black Panther,Iron Fist,Shang Chi,The Cat,and The Punisher? The Cat,Daredevil,Iron Fist,and Fury have beaten Deadpool.Easily I might add.
Moon Knight above the Punisher? The Punisher has villains above Moon Knight's level of Fighting skill.
There is too much wrong with this to make a post out of it.
Class Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Class Clown

in no particular order....

Taskmaster
Elektra
Daredevil
Ares
Mr. X
Cap. America
Iron Fist
Black Widow
Black Panther
Echo
Psylocke
Shang Chi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Karnak                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Moon Knight