I hate Aveng Assem animated series!

canuckdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes was fantastic! I have tried so hard to get into Avengers Assemble but just can't. Here is why.

1) all the voices sound like they are 15 year old boys. Especially Ironman.

2) Hulk looks way to thin and seems pathetic like in an episode called Hulks day out. He is fascinated by rainbows, has little crystal statues and goes bowling. Why are they destroying Hulk?

3) Animation is awful. They try so hard to make it seem like it's high quality art.

4) there is this annoying background music that seems to play constantly no matter what is happening.

So disappointed.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone does. Join the club.

You also forgot the poor references to movies that are shoehorned in.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kgb725

Hulk keeps the Chrystals because of his encounters and adventures he looks big to me. I think the rest on the list arent that bad Like Adrian Pasdar and the animations. But yea EMH was better

powerplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By powerplay

Oh Loeb, why do you ruin everything that you touch?

I'll just leave this here as a memorial to what we used to have:

Loading Video...

canuckdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: trust me I GOT why Hulk has the crystals, I just didn't like it. And he looks more like a body builder. I have been a Hulk fan for over 20 years and I am used to seeing him Massive. I don't like when animators draw him ripped and balanced. He is the HULK, should be massive. In EMH he was much bulkier and bigger then everyone else. But if all the other things I had mentioned were fixed I could have lived with a ripped Hulk that has little statues.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Here we go again , another one of these threads.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I agree its horrible

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This show insults children's intelligence. There's an episode in which Cap and Tony go undercover as CrossBones and the Grim Reaper. There wasn't much of a reveal. Reaper and CroosBones' voices sounded like slightly altered Cap and Tony voices. My 10 year old cousin loves EMH, Spectacular Spooderman and Young Justice. I've thought him well.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. Inferior to EMH in every way. Not quite as bad as Spectacular's cancellation, followed by...that...horrid thing, but close.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The episode where ironman became a herald of galactus was cool. But yea EMH, way better

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was really looking forward to that Surtur story arc.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Join le club

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Especially the inconsistent power levels what disturbed me the most, first Super Adaptoid enters and he is a team buster 5 episodes later he is permenantly not even a Captain America or Black Widow level threat, one episode you see Dracula team busting, next episode stalemating Thor and next episode he is getting stomped by Cap. Same with Hyperion and everyone else.

The whole series was like a fighting type video game there is literally no power hierarchy. No one is stronger than anyone when it comes to battling

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also couldn't skip the part about Hulk being a special ed was very very disturbing.