Best current Marvel title right now

Hardhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm just read amazing spider-man. But I recently wanted to read others so I picked up amazing X men all new captain america and superior iron man. What else do you guys reccomend? Hopefully it hasn't had too many issues yet. I might have a hard time catching up. Oh I'm also interested in the New thor. It's out of stock at my LCS so i asked for a reservation

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loki: Agent of Asgard is pretty good....

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Cap10nate

Over the past couple months, my favorite Marvel titles would be:

1. Black Widow
  2. New Avengers
  3. Fantastic Four
  4. Moon Knight

Thor: God of Thunder was fantastic, but it ended. The new Thor series has started strong and may work its way into my favorites again after a few more issues. Uncanny Avengers was really good for a year when the Apocalypse Twins story arc started through the ending with Kang but devolved a bit back into the Red Skull before leading into Axis. I have also been enjoying Avengers and Avengers World, but not to the extent that I have New Avengers. Iron Fist started out promising, but has failed to produce an issue in nearly two months and has a slightly abrasive art style. Bucky Barnes: Winter Soldier is still up in the air for me. The art is fantastic, but the story is hard to follow after 2 issues due to some of the layouts and I'm not the biggest fan of Ales Kot after how disappointing I found his run of Secret Avengers.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

New Avengers

Mighty Avengers

Deadpool

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I'm just read amazing spider-man. But I recently wanted to read others so I picked up amazing X men all new captain america and superior iron man. What else do you guys reccomend? Hopefully it hasn't had too many issues yet. I might have a hard time catching up. Oh I'm also interested in the New thor. It's out of stock at my LCS so i asked for a reservation

marvel stuff I'm digging right now (in no particular order):

wow.. I just realized that my pull list will be dropping down to 5 books.. maybe I should read some of these suggestions..

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Fantastic Four

2. Hawkeye

3. Cyclops

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

So far Hawkeye is a pretty good title! I want to read Black Widow and the Avengers next!

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.punisher

Daredevil

Moon knight

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

New Avengers, Punisher, and Black Widow

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been reading All New Invaders and am tempted to check out the new Winter Soldier ongoing.