Martian Manhunter love interest?

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know he had a wife but besides her has he ever had one? Who would make a good one for him?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

some kind of alien

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I honestly would like to see Diane Meade updated for the modern day or maybe a another alien. Part of me thinks him and Zatanna could be cool.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh...what makes Superman and Martian Manhunter different for me is that Martian Manhunter always alone while Superman have friends and supporting cast

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@boynerdgeek: Martian Manhunter has pretty much always had those as well, they just weren't focused on because he hasn't had a solo

Edit: well at least he used too but DC kept trying to kill them off.......but the new 52 provides a perfect chance to bring them back.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: for me...Martian Manhunter is hard to adapt to earth and makes friends because he grow up in Mars while Superman is easy to adapt to earth because he grow up in earth. In other words, I really think Martian Manhunter should be potray as lonely while Superman the one who try to be Martian Manhunter best friend

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boynerdgeek: Martian Manhunter is portrayed as lonely but not alone if that makes sense. He has friends that he does truly love and that love him in return but few people that he can open up to in the way his people were used to. That makes sense to me.

There are honestly many more people that make more sense to be J'onns best friend rather than Clark. His current rapport with Stargirl and Supergirl make more sense for example.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Maybe I'm crazy but Zatanna wouldn't be too bad right? They are so different it just could work