#1 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Detective, sure, but he is not some end justifies the means mind rapist. He is the heart and soul of the justice league, a wise old sage, and likes chocos. As much as ppl complain about EEEXXXXTREEEMMMMEEE!!!! Stuff, this screams deftly revision. I know I've harped on them enough, but "character breaking" elements in Man of Steel and Azzarello's Wonder Woman aren't nearly as bad as this.

#2 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Edited by FlashKnight (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Was taking a shot at Man of Steel really necessary? For what it's worth I do miss the old MMH though.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13426 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY!!!!! FINALLY IVE FOUND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!!!! AND ITS YOU OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!! GIVE ME A F^^&%^NG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13426 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: It was actually a defense of MOS

@flashknight: What do you mean, ME of all people?

i was the one who made the of all people comment, and i just meant that it was surprising seeing as how we usually dont agree

#7 Edited by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...I'm beginning not to like the new MMH. He doesn't have the wise older uncle vibe of the original J'onn, the alien who was compassionate and who would die to protect we petty humans. The new MMH is just...I don't know...serious and seems to be more focused on showing how badass as he is really...and kinda screwed and distrustful and....ugh....

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Yeah...I'm beginning not to like the new MMH. He doesn't have the wise older uncle vibe of the original J'onn, the alien who was compassionate and who would die to protect we petty humans. The new MMH is just...I don't know...serious and seems to be more focused on showing how badass as he is really...and kinda screwed and distrustful and....ugh....

geoff johns everyone!

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

ALSO since i'm not expert, lets here it from someone who is a huge MM fan

@citizenbane

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

@jointron33: Tell me something, are you actively trying to make a thread for each and every DC hero and team to complain about how horrible they are in the New 52?

#12 Edited by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I'm ok with it.

#13 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, I'm ok with it.

what has changed with him anyways?

#14 Posted by dondave (38587 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13426 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: what do we disagree with

meh this and that, the transformers designs, Luke Cage's current worth as a character, small stuff like that.

#17 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I still like him. The whole point of the New 52 was to change characters and make things different. The old MMH wasn't a mind rapist but obviously he is now.

#18 Posted by Jake Fury (18945 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has he "mind raped"?

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13426 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has he "mind raped"?

only Despero really, although if i'm not mistaken he tried to do it to Green Arrow and threatened to do it to a whole bunch of Argus agents.

He's also pretty liberal with the mind wiping now.

#20 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

I like badass Martian Manhunter but we need to see more of the intellectual, nice oreo eating J'onn too.