#1 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think he will be in the JL Movie?

#2 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be awesome if he was but more then likely they will use Cyborg

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30666 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greenflashlight said:

Doubtful. That wouldn't be accepted by most people, who are against Cyborg being a founding member in the first place (myself included)

Then again, if they did things the way the fans like them, we wouldn't have Green Lantern...

#4 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

they could go for how the justice league tv series started. that would make a good movie. plus they wouldnt need much backstory on him. hes from mars here to help. simple.

#5 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: yep I would love a live action JL movie but they would need a really good story to bring the team together like Secret Origins

from Justice League cartoon that would make a great movie but it would be to close to the avengers. I would love a Justice League movie with Martian Manhunter but I can see it happening pissing off fanboys is not a good thing they do it all the time, look a the new 52 I like it but to me Martian Manhunter will always be the heart and soul of the League and he has only a 3 pages in the new 52 Justice League.

I think Martian Manhunter is the most under used hero DC has I can not see that changing for a movie

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30666 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greenflashlight:

The pilot of the JL animated series was great. Batman and Superman were already established in the DCAU (kinda like now) and they brought in the others with minor references to their origins. Yes it's similar to Avengers, so that's a problem - though they did it first. And the cartoon kind of ripped off War of the Worlds with the aliens.

#7 Posted by Greenflashlight (183 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I would still pay to see it in 3D, 3times like I did with the Avengers, Using Manhunter in a JL movie could be easy, just make minor changes to the White Martians or Dark Heart story line or even the Reach and then that can help non-fanboys except Manhunter as a Hero because they are fighting aliens with an alien, starting with a non Darkseid story line will leave room for a Darkseid storyline

#8 Posted by mathematicscore (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Gosh I hope so; I don't know if I could bring myself to got to a JLA movie that didn't include J'onn. And I flipping love the Justice League.

#9 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg's not exactly a popular character.

#10 Posted by w0nd (3460 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenflashlight said:

Cyborg's not exactly a popular character.

they have been shoving him in our faces though since Doom i think it was called, which is fine I like him.

#11 Posted by Black_Claw (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be cool but as some people said, DC will probably go for Cyborg just for the sake of consistency with the current line up.

#12 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be since he was one of the original founding members but we know that doesn't really matter to DC anymore

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13209 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be since he was one of the original founding members but we know that doesn't really matter to DC anymore

this