Posted by BeautifulTemptress (234 posts) 11 months, 28 days ago

Poll: Will the Lois thereby the closest person, which Superman cannot save? (36 votes)

Yes. 39%
It is unlikely. 42%
No. 19%

SUPERMAN #23SUPERMAN #24

In issue 23 judging by the description of Superman will be caught and unable to protect those closest to him. On the cover Lois in the foreground along with Superman and with two other characters.

On the cover issue 24 Daily Planet apparently destroyed.

#1 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Jimmy olsen :D

#2 Posted by SeekerTruth (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Cover issue 23 is already hinting that she is possible victim.

#3 Posted by HuntressJustice (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not.

#4 Posted by PCN24454 (454 posts) - - Show Bio

People would stop buying comics if they did.

#5 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (234 posts) - - Show Bio

@pcn24454 said:

People would stop buying comics if they did.

Comic books about Superman in a New 52 and so are in a deplorable state.

#6 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course she will be killed.Who can doubt it?

#7 Posted by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubtful.Would be foolish on their part if they kill her.

#8 Posted by Supegirl (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubtful.Would be foolish on their part if they kill her.

If consider the fact that they do not like Lois, there can be no doubt that they can kill her.

#9 Posted by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume that she will be the victim.

#10 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but I don't understand the question.

#11 Edited by Lvenger (17820 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this from the Superman Annual? Trust Lobdell to write such a ridiculous story feigning death when everyone knows Lois won't ever stay dead.

#12 Posted by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@keeperworlds said:

Is this from the Superman Annual? Trust Lobdell to write such a ridiculous story feigning death when everyone knows Lois won't ever stay dead.

This is from "Superman. Annual", which was released yesterday.Apparently the closest person, which Superman is not able to save will be exactly Lois.No wonder that she is on the cover of the comic "Superman #23" in the foreground.

Besides, this comic confirms that Clark has feelings for her, and they are strong.

#13 Posted by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrshway88: What here to not understand? The question of, will whether Lois closest person for to Superman, which will become a victim.

#14 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@keeperworlds: Seems only the fans of a pair of Superman and Wonder Woman does not want to recognize the fact that Clark in love with Lois.

#15 Posted by jointron33 (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Is she dead? I'LL KICK DC'S ASS!!!

#16 Posted by w0nd (2697 posts) - - Show Bio

Cover issue 23 is already hinting that she is possible victim.

covers rarely show the actual outcome of the issue

I remember when people saw this and went on how miles would die. not only did he not die but he wasn't even greatly injured.

#17 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

@superwondy: I don't know if you're being sarcastic or serious. It's the wording of the question that confuses me.

#18 Edited by Lvenger (17820 posts) - - Show Bio

@keeperworlds: Even Lobdell, who tries to shoehorn in the Superman/Wonder Woman romance and isn't the best Superman writer by far writes Superman and Lois with more chemistry than Superman and Wonder Woman. Snyder's focusing on Lois in Unchained too and Azzarello is basically ignoring the New 52 in his title. The only writer who's doing something for the relationship is Johns. Why people like the thinly veiled Wonder Woman/Superman romance I have no idea.

#19 Posted by EnigmaLantern (707 posts) - - Show Bio

If Lobdell is writing this "event" then I have little-to-no-hope that this will be good. He's an okay writer but definitely not my favourite when it comes to Supes titles, far from it. I'm so thankful that the Superman Unchained title even exists (along with Batman/Superman but I am yet to read it).

I'm still frustrated with the fact Lobdell is currently writing both Action Comics and Superman.

I believe Lois will be the person close to Superman that Clark Kent won't be able to save but they will find a way to bring her back, it's almost expected.

#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill herrrr!!!!!! Give Supes/WW a boost!

#21 Edited by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Dreaming is not bad. Beat out one column they can destroy the whole building.

I have no doubt that if Lois die, Clark understands that he is actually in love with Lois lane, and not in the Wonder Woman.

#22 Posted by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@vampire1: I agree with you.They only believe in what they want to believe.They give out of wishful thinking.

#23 Posted by Supegirl (23 posts) - - Show Bio

While reading "Superman. Annual 2" I had an analogy with the "injustice: Gods Among Us."

Apparently she as in the "DC Universe Online Legends" will be killed Brainiac.

#24 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: I agree.The fifth issue of the "Justice League of America" confirms this.

#26 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: Dreaming is not bad. Beat out one column they can destroy the whole building.

You're right.If Wonder Woman dies, it will not affect the Superman mythology.Because she is unlike Lois does not related to his mythology.

As it was rightly said earlier, one of the main reasons why Smallville Season 11 and Superman Unchained more popular than all other comics with Superman because in the comic Lois plays a considerable role.That makes it clear that for many Lois much more preferable than Wonder Woman.

#27 Posted by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by BeautifulTemptress (234 posts) - - Show Bio

#29 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

If consider the fact that Lois now has super abilities, it is quite possible that she will become a victim. Besides, in "Superman. Annual 2" was shown, that all those who had these abilities later died.

#30 Posted by LoisLaneKent (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@vampire1 said:

If consider the fact that Lois now has super abilities, it is quite possible that she will become a victim. Besides, in "Superman. Annual 2" was shown, that all those who had these abilities later died.

The fact that Lois has psionic abilities, says the imminent appearance of John.

#31 Posted by KaraZorEl (5 posts) - - Show Bio

It is unlikely that she will be killed.Because in SUPERMAN #26 Parasite as always will be hunt for Lois Lane.

#32 Posted by SuperLois (18 posts) - - Show Bio

It is unlikely that she will be killed.Because in SUPERMAN #26 Parasite as always will be hunt for Lois Lane.

I would like to know, why Parasite always hunt for Lois Lane?

#33 Posted by JonKent (28 posts) - - Show Bio

It is unlikely.