#1 Posted by justice teen (450 posts) - - Show Bio

she is one of the best fighters in the dc universe along with her fellow league of assassins members, so why are they never in any of the fighting games. Like MK vs DC or injustice Gods among us?

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6265 posts) - - Show Bio

I think games are more likely to use well known characters. She's maybe not well known enough outside of comic books.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13005 posts) - - Show Bio

I think games are more likely to use well known characters. She's maybe not well known enough outside of comic books.

this. she's an unknown to non comic fans

#4 Posted by cameron83 (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

true,but do they expect her to suddenly become an icon.I mean,I know that their motives are money driven,never for their fans or anything and they try to use cash-cows like Batman and Superman,but could they at least make the initiative. At least put Cheshire in the game,she was awesome in YJ (RIP)

#5 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13005 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

true,but do they expect her to suddenly become an icon.I mean,I know that their motives are money driven,never for their fans or anything and they try to use cash-cows like Batman and Superman,but could they at least make the initiative.

agreed, hopefully Shiva will appear in Beware The Batman. maybe they can start building hype for her there

At least put Cheshire in the game,she was awesome in YJ (RIP)

thats Netherrealms choice not DC's and to be honest, i don't think they give a damn about either character. It sucks but its true.

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

true,but do they expect her to suddenly become an icon.I mean,I know that their motives are money driven,never for their fans or anything and they try to use cash-cows like Batman and Superman,but could they at least make the initiative.

agreed, hopefully Shiva will appear in Beware The Batman. maybe they can start building hype for her there

At least put Cheshire in the game,she was awesome in YJ (RIP)

thats Netherrealms choice not DC's and to be honest, i don't think they give a damn about either character. It sucks but its true.

money....

#7 Posted by justice teen (450 posts) - - Show Bio

They put killer frost in the game. No non comic fan know who that is. Lobo isn't wildly know outside the comics.The truth is characters only become popular when they get exposure. Everyone non comic book reader loves the batman family because that's mostly all they know. I was that way until I started reading comics, and then felt cheated, because I'm not seeing characters who deserve my attention, instead I was settling.

#8 Posted by JayAaerow (452 posts) - - Show Bio

shes's not well known though she's making media appearances now.

That or DC wants to sell that Batman is the best Martial Artist to the general populace instead of being honest and mentioning there's been people who outclass him.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (17091 posts) - - Show Bio

She isn't very popular. Though I think she could have been in Injustice: Gods Among Us. As a DLC.