#1 Posted by jwalser3 (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

He should just be a crocdile.

Not even, like a giant talking crocodile, just a regular crocodile who just happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. There's a bank robbery and the crocodile just happens to crawl in there. Nobody realizes he's just a crocodile so all the civilians are like "OH NO IT'S KILLER CROC!" and the robbers are like "LETS GET OF OF HERE!"

Then the crocodile's just laying there underneath the skylight soaking up sun when Batman shows up. They wrestle for 10 pages and send him to Arkham and keep flushing him down the toliets.

#2 Posted by lifeofvibe (3513 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by jwalser3 (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's a swell idea.

#4 Posted by SoA (5094 posts) - - Show Bio

wow. lol

#5 Posted by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

He might win fights then

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20119 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean Sobek?

#7 Posted by BigL (362 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds good

#8 Posted by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

Better than what we actually have

#9 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

.....no.

#10 Edited by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Try harder.

#11 Posted by Angryprune (732 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Asylum had the right Idea

#12 Edited by BumpyBoo (10432 posts) - - Show Bio

But he's cool already...? :O

#13 Edited by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Vascillator (60 posts) - - Show Bio

This. Arkham Killer Croc was awesome.

#15 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18271 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@vascillator said:

@angryprune said:

QFT.

this/

also i'm hoping the villain month issue really does a good job. crocs cool he isn't just utilized well.

#17 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

@vascillator said:

@angryprune said:

QFT.

this/

also i'm hoping the villain month issue really does a good job. crocs cool he isn't just utilized well.

Word. Dude was a giant, which is how Croc should be.

@jwalser3 said:

He should just be a crocdile.

Not even, like a giant talking crocodile, just a regular crocodile who just happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. There's a bank robbery and the crocodile just happens to crawl in there. Nobody realizes he's just a crocodile so all the civilians are like "OH NO IT'S KILLER CROC!" and the robbers are like "LETS GET OF OF HERE!"

Then the crocodile's just laying there underneath the skylight soaking up sun when Batman shows up. They wrestle for 10 pages and send him to Arkham and keep flushing him down the toliets.

Yes. And Clayface should just be a piece of clay pottery that happens to be at the crime scene. And Mr. Freeze should be a tray of ice cubes. And Poison Ivy should be a patch of grass at the murder site.

#18 Posted by entropy_aegis (15469 posts) - - Show Bio

No,no,no

#19 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18271 posts) - - Show Bio

No,no,no

thank you.

I am Glad they gave the Villain Month job to Tim seelye for croc.

#20 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

I always felt like Croc needs to be Batman's most physically dangerous foe, last I heard he was outclassed by Bane wich is sad since Bane got a massive intellect + other things at his disposal so physical superiority should really be Croc's thing, couple with his regeneration and some stealth elements like in Arkham Asylum he could be one badass and dangerous villain. Grundy is allowed to be stronger since he is not only a bat villain.

#21 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18271 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

I always felt like Croc needs to be Batman's most physically dangerous foe, last I heard he was outclassed by Bane wich is sad since Bane got a massive intellect + other things at his disposal so physical superiority should really be Croc's thing, couple with his regeneration and some stealth elements like in Arkham Asylum he could be one badass and dangerous villain. Grundy is allowed to be stronger since he is not only a bat villain.

yeah but the problem is that after some time people didn't really care for croc as much as they did for the other villains. It wasn't Until Arkham Asylem where people actually respected croc, and that's when i started to like him too. I'd call him "untapped Potential" Because there can be a lot of things done with him. Tim seems to be aming at the Mobster powerhouse croc which makes me happy because i feel he deserves more respect.

#22 Posted by Outside_85 (9892 posts) - - Show Bio

The first step DC should make in order to make Croc cool would be to stop writing him has a fool and an easy takedown for Batman. I agree with the others that say Arkham Asylum had the right idea, but I am not so sure it would work in a comic setting. Making him bigger than Bane was a good start, it makes him physically imposing, the problem however is keeping him interesting by not giving him stupid reasons to catch Batman's eyes. Him busting out of Arkham and retreating to the sewers before jumping people to eat would get old fast. The recent Batwoman issue seemed to do something interesting with him.

#23 Posted by jwalser3 (5252 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

Yes. And Clayface should just be a piece of clay pottery that happens to be at the crime scene. And Mr. Freeze should be a tray of ice cubes. And Poison Ivy should be a patch of grass at the murder site.