#1 Posted by Mrgreenlantern (567 posts) - - Show Bio

July sales

Scarlet Spider 19

August sales

Scarlet Spider 20

Scarlet Spider 21

superior gave it a bump then only a few stayed on...WTH how is this book not selling better

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe because it's not considered to be the main Spider-Man series, less people are willing to try it out. I don't read either, but I hear a lot of people like this series more than Superior.

#3 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe because it's not considered to be the main Spider-Man series, less people are willing to try it out. I don't read either, but I hear a lot of people like this series more than Superior.

I highly recommend you check it out. It's I.M.O much better than Superior.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@master_of_suprise: I bought an issue of Astonishing Spider-Man to jump on with reprints of the series, but now that they've relaunched Astonishing Spider-Man, they seem to have stopped printing Scarlet Spider in order to focus on Superior and Noir.

The issue I managed to read seemed to be pretty good. I suppose I could buy TPBs sometime.

#5 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@master_of_suprise:

I bought an issue of

Astonishing Spider-Man

to jump on with reprints of the series, but now that they've

relaunched

Astonishing Spider-Man, they seem to have stopped printing Scarlet Spider in order to focus on Superior and Noir.

The issue I managed to read seemed to be pretty good. I suppose I could buy TPBs sometime.

When did they start re-releasing Noir?

#6 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5553 posts) - - Show Bio

@master_of_suprise: They printed the first issue of Eyes Without A Face in Astonishing Spider-Man #1, a few weeks ago.

#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Marvel wants to break me down and force me to read Superior. They know I won't be able to stand not reading a Spider-man related comic. So until Peter comes back ._.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (26690 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Marvel wants to break me down and force me to read Superior. They know I won't be able to stand not reading a Spider-man related comic. So until Peter comes back ._.

#9 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11588 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (26690 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager:

Marvel will break your spirit slowly but surely, you shall buy Superior Spider-Man!

#11 Edited by Fallschirmjager (11588 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Not until December - at least

And I might even spend money on Miles instead - just out of spite.

#12 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10037 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me that "Chris Yost" on the cover isn't enough for this title to get a ton of sales. Its not like non-informed readers don't know who he is, he WRITES the secondary Superior title and it's BETTER than the main one.

#13 Edited by Wolverine08 (26690 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains me that "Chris Yost" on the cover isn't enough for this title to get a ton of sales. Its not like non-informed readers don't know who he is, he WRITES the secondary Superior title and it's BETTER than the main one.

Chris Yost is a beast. Best Spider writer right now.

#14 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (10037 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Not to intentionally undermine Yost as a writer, but saying he's the best Spider writer right now isn't saying much. :P (but I agree)