#1 Posted by Superdork (917 posts) - - Show Bio

So before the New52, Hawkman (archaeologist/reincarnated warrior/ancient weapon user) led the JSA (the team of the past). Superman (reporter of contemporary events/man with the timeless fighting style) led the JLA (the team at their prime. And Cyborg (scientist/protector of a future generation of heroes/futuristic weapon user) led the Titans/Teen Titans.

They were past, present, and future. They had very different personalities. They still do, actually.

Would you buy a mini-series of these three fighting a threat across different times? It sounds like the ultimate adventure to me.

#2 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Lvenger (19915 posts) - - Show Bio

and it's a really strange team-up

I just don't see them together myself. The book could pull in sales because of Superman's involvement but they just don't mix well enough IMO.

#5 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that would be awesome. I'm tired of the same old team ups. Love characters interacting that haven't or don't do so a lot. I mean we have so many trinity team ups I want something new

#6 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

in one word

yes

#7 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8760 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Rich711 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

What would the book be about, Superman constantly saving these two C-Listers and waiting them to catch up?