Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lvenger said:

@citizenbane said:

@drgnx said:

It won't likely be anyone with a solo ... that only leaves Cyborg, Rhonda, Element Woman for the JL, Steve, MMH, Baz, Stargirl for the JLA. Baz has a future revealed in GL so not likely him. Captain Marvel is not even on the team yet not sure how the works, I know he is part of TTW just not sure how...

According to Bleeding Cool, it's a guy. That leaves Cyborg, MMH, Steve and Baz. It's not Baz or MMH because the issues, solicits and interviews have indicated they're both alive after Trinity War (Baz has the GL prophecy, and MMH is going to be headlining JLA under Kindt). Steve is headlining the Forever Evil: A.R.G.U.S spinoff.

Cyborg? Hopefully. But it could also be Doctor Light.

I hope it's Doctor Light that bites the early dust. Cyborg is Johns' pet mascot for the League so he won't die even if nothing gets done with him.

@jamdamage It's just a rumour, nothing else. Can't be certain who dies until someone reads the issue and leaks the outcome.

Ha!!! You 2 called it! Still kind of anti-climactic they way this whole setup was done...

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: How else could he have defeated Zod?

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@oscars94 said:

@lvenger: How else could he have defeated Zod?

Lets not bring this discussion here

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: If they went to an unpopulated area he would still have to kill zod because zod would keep returning to earth. At one point the fight went into space, as zod brought it right back to earth. Even in an unpopulated area the fight would continue until one of them died, unless superman sent zod away somehow. But Lois wasn't there to tell him that

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: like try to keep it focus on the Trinity War not MoS

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jayc1324: We're derailing the thread. I'll end the discussion here since this isn't relevant to Trinity War.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

So, I came to take part in a thread about 'Trinity War' and ended up reading spoilers about Man Of Steel...which I haven't seen yet, btw.

But that's OK, you guys filled the site with damn spoilers in like every thread when the film came out.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@sinestro_gl: Damn sorry about that man. I'm kind of to blame for the derailing of this thread into MOS territory.