User Lists: 2

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jesus wonder woman is hardcore and i wish they gave some more love to cyborg like there doing with billy sigh..

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Captain13

@darknightspideyfanboy: Yeah, Superman is "the hero" and Wonder Woman is just uber violent, lol. She sounds like the Punisher. I guess a lot of people are cool with that way of doing things.

Also, Geoff Johns has only written Cyborg well in one issue: 16. The rest of the time, Cyborg is ignored or used as a plot device. The fans see through that. It makes me think that Johns doesn't want to write him, so why should fans want to read about him? DC fail #296. It seems no matter which Black character is on a team, Johns won't do anything with him/her. See Cyborg in his Justice League and Teen Titans or John Stewart in his Green Lantern. Don't be suprised if it's Cyborg's death that drives Trinity War. Funny thing is that Vic has a lot of sci fi story-telling potential because of his history with alternate dimensions and the technis.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how things shake out for Billy.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: if cyborg dies i be piss mainly cause they haven't done much with the character kill someone else and yeah i cant wait to c what in store for billy the the justice league back-up have been the best part of justice league comic other than the Aquaman Throne of Atlantis mini event

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Diana, such a badass. ;]

'There's a reason I don't have a list of villains as long as Bruce Barry's, or even yours. When I deal with them, I deal with them'.

Haha, loved this line.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62: Agreed that's why she's my favourite Heroine she's just badass.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Captain13

Makes you wonder why she hasn't "dealt" with Cheetah. She only arrested Barbara in Justice League 14 even though Barbara is a known criminal with murder on her record.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: Because Barbara used to be her friend and she thought she could reform her. Just my theory.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darknightspideyfanboy: That's why I love her! She has a will of her own, others, not so much. Especially Superman, he literally lets his villains control him when it comes to stopping them.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By blkson

That looked kinda meh. But I am excited about this event! Who is the woman Xandu is with? A random character who doesn't really mean anything? Or does anyone recognize her?

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson: naw she part of Justice league Dark she was also in Demon Knights

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@darknightspideyfanboy: Yeah, Superman is "the hero" and Wonder Woman is just uber violent, lol. She sounds like the Punisher. I guess a lot of people are cool with that way of doing things.

Also, Geoff Johns has only written Cyborg well in one issue: 16. The rest of the time, Cyborg is ignored or used as a plot device. The fans see through that. It makes me think that Johns doesn't want to write him, so why should fans want to read about him? DC fail #296. It seems no matter which Black character is on a team, Johns won't do anything with him/her. See Cyborg in his Justice League and Teen Titans or John Stewart in his Green Lantern. Don't be suprised if it's Cyborg's death that drives Trinity War. Funny thing is that Vic has a lot of sci fi story-telling potential because of his history with alternate dimensions and the technis.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how things shake out for Billy.

its Dr. Light's most likely. we saw his funeral didnt we?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks awesome I seriously can't wait.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson: naw she part of Justice league Dark she was also in Demon Knights

no not Xandu but the woman she is with. Who is she?

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Dr Light's death causing a war between the three Leagues? Also when did we see his funeral? He's still alive.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Dr Light's death causing a war between the three Leagues? Also when did we see his funeral? He's still alive.

there was a preview with a funeral and his picture on the coffin

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#17  Edited By Black_Claw

@captain13: They should just take Cyborg off the league completely. Maybe they can have Cyborg screw up something so badly during the war that he gets kicked out of the league or at the end of the war, he simply resigns.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson: o my bad lol i dont know she proly could be one of the 7 sin vessel

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

No Caption Provided

If you're talking about this, his picture is not on a coffin. It's nailed to a wall--probably Waller's. I'm not saying he won't be the one to die, but I am saying DC hasn't reveled it yet if I'm correct. They want it to be a surprise. I think it may be Cyborg because he's supposed to be so connected to everyone going by Justice League 18's logic. Of course, I don't see how it would mean anything to anyone in the DCnU.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: That would probably hurt his popularity even more--being a ****-up that is...

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Can you link it?

But still though, Dr Light causing the 3 leagues to fight just doesn't do it for me, if its true. But then again, this is the new52 so maybe.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: yeah your right. But it's obvious that Geoff John's only wants him there just so the league can't be called "white washed", and he's never gonna do anything interesting with him. Might as well get him off the league.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@blkson said:

No Caption Provided

If you're talking about this, his picture is not on a coffin. It's nailed to a wall--probably Waller's. I'm not saying he won't be the one to die, but I am saying DC hasn't reveled it yet if I'm correct. They want it to be a surprise. I think it may be Cyborg because he's supposed to be so connected to everyone going by Justice League 18's logic. Of course, I don't see how it would mean anything to anyone in the DCnU.

gotcha, thanks for clearing things up. it could be Cyborg, or maybe Stargirl since she's supposed to beloved.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: Bleeding cool just did an article saying that Supes might kill someone in the upcoming issue. Maybe it is Dr. Light. I can't see them killing off Cyborg. Some are saying it might be Firestorm who dies. But who would kill him is the question. At this point Im just ready to read the issue and find out

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

@captain13: Bleeding cool just did an article saying that Supes might kill someone in the upcoming issue. Maybe it is Dr. Light. I can't see them killing off Cyborg. Some are saying it might be Firestorm who dies. But who would kill him is the question. At this point Im just ready to read the issue and find out

Sounds like the most unfortunate case of synergy.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

btw guys i just found out pandora nvr open the box is this true cause i have the issue and it really look that way

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

Wow, first Injustice, then Man Of Steel , now this?

And I still stand by my sentiment of having Cyborg off of the league, he's just pointless.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: After reading the solicits over. There WILL be a member of the Justice League death that sparks the war. Dr Light is a member of the JLA so its not him.

so that leaves Cyborg, Element Woman, and Fire Storm because we know Supes, WW, Bats, Flash, Aquaman will not die. So maybe you're right. However, I'm banking on Element Woman.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

btw guys i just found out pandora nvr open the box is this true cause i have the issue and it really look that way

Thats new news to me, but yea she actually did open it. Everybody knows she opened it. In the first issue of her solo series we she her open it.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

@black_claw: After reading the solicits over. There WILL be a member of the Justice League death that sparks the war. Dr Light is a member of the JLA so its not him.

so that leaves Cyborg, Element Woman, and Fire Storm because we know Supes, WW, Bats, Flash, Aquaman will not die. So maybe you're right. However, I'm banking on Element Woman.

I'm banking on Firestorm. Because let's face it, even though Cyborg has been shoved in the background since his debut in the new 52, people are gonna be up in arms if he gets killed off due to being the only black guy on the team.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like Johns is trying to make WW a villain, I hope Morrison does her some justice.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bleeding cool just heavily hinted that shazam would die. it explains his rivalry with superman and the return ofblack adam.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#35 the_stegman  Moderator

@rustyroy: She's not becoming a villain, she just does what Superman doesn't and puts down her villains, she is a warrior after all.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow looks kinda interesting so far...might pick it up just for the Reis art alone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Posted a preview for Superman Unchained issue 2 and Batman issue 22 if you guy's would like to check those out :)

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

bleeding cool just heavily hinted that shazam would die. it explains his rivalry with superman and the return ofblack adam.

Do you mean as the death that starts off the Trinity War? I can debunk that with this scan from Mikel Janin's Trinity War artwork in Justice League Dark

No Caption Provided

See, not dead. Shows that you can't rely on Bleeding Cool too often. And besides why would Johns promote him in the back up only to kill him off first issue of the Trinity War?

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@lvenger said:

@captain13 said:

Do you mean as the death that starts off the Trinity War? I can debunk that with this scan from Mikel Janin's Trinity War artwork in Justice League Dark

No Caption Provided

See, not dead. Shows that you can't rely on Bleeding Cool too often. And besides why would Johns promote him in the back up only to kill him off first issue of the Trinity War?

Unless you're looking at a scene that takes place in the afterlife, man. -_- It would explain Batman's solicited trip to hell and all the missing heroes from villain's month.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By blkson
Lamenoire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Phantom Stranger are supposed to go to the afterlife to rescue the victim... and we can assume the death of the character will have dire consequences (wich explain why they are trying to save him).

Let's be honest, I doubt Arthur Light death can trigger something like that... even if he is no longer a madman/rapist

however, Shazam is the champion of magic. he is linked to the seven sins which came out of Pandora's box. his death could have dire consequences (trigger something with the box).

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: She's the only one Batman didn't have a weakness to exploit, hinted that she wants more than just to save people (injustice style), far more aggressive than she needs to be, her and Superman's relationship ends badly, hinted that she might be one of reasons TW starts, I'm sure DC won't make her a permanent villain or a villain at all but there's something fishy about all this.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OutlawRenegade

@blkson: Cap was referring to:

With that Despero third eye, we have a Superman happy to attack with deadly force, even his current SO Wonder Woman. What could he do to someone a little more… mortal.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/07/09/so-yes-more-on-that-justice-league-22-rumour-that-will-tear-the-internet-apart/

If that doesn't hint at Earth's Mightiest Mortal, then what does? A trip to the afterlife explains Black Adam's return. And previews show Superman and Shazam will fight. Johns also said Billy and Clark would come into conflict in the long run...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@outlawrenegade: But Shazam's on the second gatefold cover that overlaps in the 3 issues. That wouldn't make sense. And Johns has been building him up in the back ups of JL for over a year now. Perhaps I'm trying to find ways in which Superman doesn't come out of this killing a hero whilst possessed but it still seems unlikely. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

@rustyroy: There's a new Superman/Wonder Woman series released in October. I doubt that this poor match up will be nullified any time soon.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might be Rhonda Pineda, and after she dies the JL will find out that she's been a double agent for JLA.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outlawrenegade: This isn't in afterlife,but actually inside the House of Mistery.

@blkson: Congratulations you hit the target.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers