Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

BATMAN BEYOND UNIVERSE #9
Written by KYLE HIGGINS and CHRISTOS N. GAGE
Art by THONY SILAS and DEXTER SOY
Cover by TREVOR McCARTHY
On sale APRIL 30 • 48 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST
The epic “JUSTICE LORDS BEYOND” crossover starts here! Following the shocking events of BATMAN BEYOND UNIVERSE #8, Wonder Woman is back! But where did she go? And why does she seem like she’s hiding something? Find out in the first part of a 4-part, world-spanning event in both “Batman Beyond” and “Justice League Beyond”!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have thought that this would have gotten people pretty excited....I loved the Justice Lords arc in Justice League...also Wonder Woman Beyond!

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@danhimself: I'm trying to figure out the corresponding digital issues 'cause I figure, they're already out and I don't have to wait for print. But is there actually a "Batman Beyond Universe" comic? Or is it yet to come out? I found Batman Beyond 2.0 and Justice League Beyond 2.0 but nothing about a "Universe"

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god this is so exciting why am i behind on BB also why why why why I cant wait to read this. I loved Justice Lords and Wonder Woman returning is so cool! KYLE HIGGINS IS A MASTER MIND.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By danhimself

@danhimself: I'm trying to figure out the corresponding digital issues 'cause I figure, they're already out and I don't have to wait for print. But is there actually a "Batman Beyond Universe" comic? Or is it yet to come out? I found Batman Beyond 2.0 and Justice League Beyond 2.0 but nothing about a "Universe"

the Batman Beyond Universe comic is the print collection of digital issues of Justice League Beyond and Batman Beyond

the digital issues for this aren't out yet...I'm guessing that these print issues will cover the next arcs of the digital issues

Akindoodle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: I do not understand when I look this up all get is the digital comics I can not find any comic that deals with the justice lords beyond except the justice league beyond that just came out yesterday when Wonder Woman appears and superman gets in her face yelling about the justice lords can u please guide me to something.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself: I do not understand when I look this up all get is the digital comics I can not find any comic that deals with the justice lords beyond except the justice league beyond that just came out yesterday when Wonder Woman appears and superman gets in her face yelling about the justice lords can u please guide me to something.

the arc hasn't started yet...I think that the Justice Lords arc starts next week

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Oh so this is why he quit Nightwing lol jk

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0

@danhimself: ok thank u they made it look like we should know what's going on already