#1 Edited by Oscars94 (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

DC have done it again! Another triumph for their animation department! The art, story and characters were spot on! If the live-action movie is anything like this it will be highly successful. In the preview clips ,many people had gripes about the voice acting. It was superb! I can understand why they used Shazam instead of Aquaman. He is getting his own movie after all! I give it a solid 9/10! The character interaction showed us some funny,emotional and flippin' awesome scenes! I highly recommend it as a comic-book fan or just a film fan in general!

#2 Posted by Justthatkid (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

So Aquaman getting his own movie means he couldn't be in this? :/ "Son of Batman"?

#3 Posted by Oscars94 (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: I think in Throne of Atlantis, they want to show him as a villain at the start. This is better for him as a character, as they'll show him soloing the whole Justice League. Aquaman is a BAMF! He'll get so much credit from non comic book fans. Common audiences still refer to Aquaman as a joke. He's far from it. Hopefully, after this next movie, he'll get the respect that he deserves.

#4 Edited by Justthatkid (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: You never know what they'll take out though. In "War" were they ever referred to as The Justice League?

#5 Edited by Oscars94 (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: Is there really a large non-comic book reading viewership for these movies though? I'm sure that the audience exists, but I really doubt that it's large enough to change the common man's perception of Aquaman.

#7 Edited by Justthatkid (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: So technically none of them are JL founders :)? I'm disappointed that the Aquaman movie is in reality a JL movie

#8 Edited by Justthatkid (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

@oscars94: Is there really a large non-comic book reading viewership for these movies though? I'm sure that the audience exists, but I really doubt that it's large enough to change the common man's perception of Aquaman.

A animated movie might convert a minority, but most likely not more then that. live-action might on the otherhand

#9 Edited by Oscars94 (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: DC are testing the waters with these movies. They're making Throne of Atlantis to see if it will succeed in Live Action.

#10 Edited by LyraFay (2515 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was good but I would have liked if they show them more outside their uniforms and expand on Steve Trevor, he had such a bit cameo, at least they could made him have some sort of bond with Wonder Woman if he was annoyed at her and Superman.

#11 Posted by Farkam (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved every bit of it. It felt like a live action movies instead of an animated movie. Only problems are: No Aquaman and not enough Flash. The extended Bat vs Supes fight was kinda cool but i wanted to see the battle of the speedsters. Nice to see Shazam, but he felt a little out of place imo. Hal was fun, Batman was cool and WW and Supes were BAMF's.

#12 Edited by Bezza (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Martian Manhunter back but great to see Shazam getting some action!