Justice League: War Is The Next DC Animated Movie

• 54 results
mkukie68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They better be adapting Jim Lee's artwork he's awesome but if they don't, the styling in Flashpoint Paradox was great as well and I wouldn't mind that one bit.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

so they gonna make a DCnU movie and to this day they can't make one about the sinestro corp war/ final crisis or even blackest night come on.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

@primebonnick: Don't forget that they didn't bother to make movies of Kingdom Come, The Killing Joke, or The Judas Contract.

Denam_Pavel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Denam_Pavel

@black_claw said:

@outlawrenegade said:

@sunman: It is good casting. In fact, I WANT Cyborg to be older by 5-10 years. Instead of being a high school football player, I want him in the NFL. He should be the same age as his team mates instead of being a junior member, which I hate.

Well the whole point of Cyborg is that he's supposed to be a representation of the youth. As long as he's in his early 20's things should be fine.

Yeah, but the whole team ranges in age from 23-28, so Cyborg should be there too. And him being the young guy isn't that important when you consider that he was in his 30s before flashpoint and no one cared. He can have a youthful personality without being babysitted by his team mates is all I'm saying. If anyone should be the amateur, I would prefer it be Flash like in the animated series, but I don't even want him to be a teenager.

By making Cyborg so young, you make him Batman's pet because he hasn't developed real world confidence or exposure, which is one of the things I dislike about how he has been handled in the New 52.

He is one year younger then WW if that.