BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I bet you all heard that a Justice League movie is coming out in 2015

I wanted to ask for your opinion about the cast:

as SUPERMAN- Henry Cavill- he is already the superman in "Man Of Steel" and he look perfect for this role

as BATMAN- Armie Hammer OR Jack Gyllenhaal- they both auditioned for this part already (Armie was supposed to be batman before and Jack was auditioned for the part in "batman begins") and they both are great actors. I know what you think, Christian Bale need to reprise his rule as batman, but I think we need something fresh for this movie.

as WONDER WOMAN- Kate Beckinsale- we all loved her in the "underworld" movies and she is an awesome actress so I think she will be perfect for this role and plus, there is a photoshopped pic of her as wonder woman already and she looks really great.

as GREEN LANTERN- Ryan Reynolds (if he would reprise his role) and if he wont I think Bradley Cooper would be perfect- Ryan played Hal in the 2011 movie but I know what you think but he was great as Hal Jordan and the movie just had a bad script. If he wont return I think Bradley would be great for this role, I mean, he even looks like Hal Jordan.

as FLASH- Bradley Cooper (if Ryan returns) and if he wont return I think Chris Pine would be perfect

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT??

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@bladestorke: These are all really good choices, for some reason I never thought of Kate Beckinsale for Wonder Woman but she would be perfect. However for Green Lantern I think they should have Ryan Renolds die fighting the main threat at the start of the film and have the ring choose John Stewart played by Chadwick Boseman

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I think Ryan would make a much better Wally and they should definitely have an unknown play Wonder Woman. Save that money for SFX.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Kate Beckinsale works better than I thought she would. My choices for WW would be Kate Beckinsale, Olivia Wilde, or Jessica Biel. For green lantern I would reboot it and use either Chad Boseman or Will Smith for John Stewart.

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BladeStorke

Why do you hate Hal Jordan?? I think that Ryan is a great green lantern, it was just the script that made the movie suck.

I think that if Ryan wont come back they dont need to reboot the character, they can just change the actor to Bradley Cooper like Marvel did with the Hulk.

And they need to do it like in the new 52, with Barry Allen and Hal Jordan, just without cyborg and aquaman.

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OutlawRenegade
Henry Cavill as Superman
Henry Cavill as Superman
Ryan Gosling as Batman
Ryan Gosling as Batman
Gemma Arterton as Wonder Woman
Gemma Arterton as Wonder Woman
Chadwick Boseman as Green Lantern
Chadwick Boseman as Green Lantern
Charlie Hunnam as Flash
Charlie Hunnam as Flash

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BladeStorke

@outlawrenegade WTF???? You are crazy if you think that Ryan Gosling can be Batman!!

And why you all hate Hal jordan, he is so much better then John, Im not resist or anything, I just think that Hal is more suitable for this movie, it is an ORIGIN MOVIE and Hal is the first Green Lanten beside Alen Scott and he already had a movie.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Superdork
Hal doesn't work in a Nolanized, Snyderized, realistic world, and he has left a bad taste in peoples' mouths
Hal doesn't work in a Nolanized, Snyderized, realistic world, and he has left a bad taste in peoples' mouths
John Does work in a MoS world, has plenty of recognition, and is remembered fondly
John Does work in a MoS world, has plenty of recognition, and is remembered fondly
John is a founder
John is a founder
John rocks!
John rocks!
Every major summer blockbuster (Avengers, Transformers, Star Trek, etc.) has a black hero
Every major summer blockbuster (Avengers, Transformers, Star Trek, etc.) has a black hero

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie is coming out in 2015, I just think that they need to stay with Hal because of the movie, with a good script Ryan is a badass Hal Jordan.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

John is a founder
John is a founder
John rocks!
John rocks!

I'm okay with John being GL, but I still want Barry as Flash and Aquaman (who is way better than Hawkgirl).

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#11  Edited By Black_Claw

Well I think it's gonna be a given that Henry is gonna be Superman.

Arnie could be just as good as Bale's Batman (minus the bad Cookie Monster impression)

Bradley Cooper as Flash

Gemma Arterton as Wonder Woman.

And I think they should get Idris Elba to play John Stewart. No offense to Hal fans but the 2011 green lantern movie just wouldn't fit in an Oscar caliber tone that MOS and the hopefully upcoming DC Cinematic Universe is looking to have. Another thing you have to consider is that even though Hal has been given a lot of exposure lately, John Stewart is the definitive Green Lantern to an entire generation of people. Plus, the fact that the GL movie has left a bad taste in people's mouths is not helping Hal one bit.

And plus, diversity is a big deal in today's world and I don't think an all white cast of heroes is gonna sit well with modern audiences.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BladeStorke

I just checked it out and Ryan probobly wont come back to the GL role, BUT I still think they need to stay with Hal because:

1. they can just replace Ryan with Bradley Cooper like Marvel did with the Hulk.

2. I think the GL movie is a great origin story for Hal Jordan for the JL movie.

3. the JL movie is going to be an ORIGIN MOVIE for the JL and Hal was in the JL in the new 52 AND before the new 52

No Caption Provided

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look dude, nobody hates Hal. It's just that mainstream audiences still see John as the Green Lantern and plus modern audiences want to see a more diverse cast (and no Martian Manhunter turning into a black guy doesn't count). But if John does end up being chosen, the filmmakers can do the smart thing and briefly explain that there is more than one Green Lantern.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still just can't see someone like Hal standing next to a realistic Batman, Superman, and U.S. military in an Oscar Calibur film. He's too much of a cartoon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And summer blockbusters need mass appeal to make their budgets back, which is why they have diverse casts. Every major summer blockbuster has a black hero if it is a team film (Transformers, G.I. Joe, Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Star Trek, etc) or a major black supporting character if it is a solo film (Dark Knight, Man of Steel, etc.).

Plus John is still well known and he is very awesome.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By blkson

@bladestorke: If they're doing an "ORIGIN MOVIE" then they could go with Cyborg then. lol. Truthfully mainstream audiences know John Stewart more than Hal Jordan. You know how many people saw that god awful Green Lantern film and complained that Green Lantern was white? That's because most non comics readers AKA the mainstream audiences know and think that Green Lantern as a black guy.

Superman

Batman

Cyborg/Green Lantern (John S.)

Flash

Wonder Woman

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Black_Claw

I also think Cyborg being in the movie wouldn't sit well with mainstream audiences either since they view him as a titan.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Superdork

I also think Cyborg being in the movie wouldn't sit well with mainstream audiences either since they view him as a titan.

Yup. I had a friend ask me why a teen titan was on the cover of injustice, a justice league game. And too many fans don't like him on the league

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw said:

Yup. I had a friend ask me why a teen titan was on the cover of injustice, a justice league game. And too many fans don't like him on the league

Sad but true. In my eyes it's either John Stewart or bust. Since the movie is supposedly going to have only five heroes, DC is going to probably alienate a lot of people if they go with Hal.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of Green Lanterns, you don't necessarily have to have one while eliminating the other. It's a simple matter to say something like Hal Jordan began has been in pursuit of Sinestro (assuming he knows Sinestro turned bad and that his green ring is still intact....I can't remember. I didn't like the movie that much). Hal recovers Sinestro's old ring (though he is still pursuing sinestro) and asks the Guardians to retask it to someone one earth to guard it while Hal is away. hence.....John Stewart

czechoslovakia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czechoslovakia

He would probably never do it, but I think Joaquin Phoenix would make a great Bats. Second choice is probably Michael Fassbender, who looked Bruce Wayne-esque in Shame (but he's already Magneto so who knows). Third choice is Jon Hamm who's already good at brooding when he's Don Draper. BJ Novak or Aaron Paul for Flash. Eva Green, Bridget Regan, or Rebecca Hall for Wonder Woman. Lastly if all else fails, get Meryl Streep and Daniel Day Lewis to play all the parts.

jaminligo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jaminligo

Christian Bale should come back as the batman in Justice League!!...and I do think that John Stewert as GL would be better...though Hal making an appearance isn't out of the question...and The Flash must be perfect. Aquaman is a must...not hawkgirl...cus movies that include space, undersea, land and air are just awesome!!!

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lilben42

Why do you hate Hal Jordan?? I think that Ryan is a great green lantern, it was just the script that made the movie suck.

I think that if Ryan wont come back they dont need to reboot the character, they can just change the actor to Bradley Cooper like Marvel did with the Hulk.

And they need to do it like in the new 52, with Barry Allen and Hal Jordan, just without cyborg and aquaman.

Are you talking to me? If you are I picked John Stewart for racial diversion. You don't want all Caucasians on the team because then you will get complaints.

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BladeStorke

You all dont understand, they only gonna show Superman, Batman, WW, GL and Flash. THAT IS IT

So because its in 2015 I just think there is no time for a GL reboot to John and if you REALLY want a "black" person for the movie, they can use Amanda Waller for this, I mean, she is kinda of a Nick Fury for the DC Universe.

And for all who want Bale back for this movie, think about it, we are talking about the batman who couldn't beat bane, dont get me wrong, I am a BIG Dark Knight movies fan but this batman is too slow and old for a justice league movie, the point of batman is his Speed, Strength and the fact that he is "the world's greatest detective", that 3 things they didnt show in the trilogy. We need something fresh for this film.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

And I think they should get Idris Elba to play John Stewart. No offense to Hal fans but the 2011 green lantern movie just wouldn't fit in an Oscar caliber tone that MOS and the hopefully upcoming DC Cinematic Universe is looking to have. Another thing you have to consider is that even though Hal has been given a lot of exposure lately, John Stewart is the definitive Green Lantern to an entire generation of people. Plus, the fact that the GL movie has left a bad taste in people's mouths is not helping Hal one bit.

And plus, diversity is a big deal in today's world and I don't think an all white cast of heroes is gonna sit well with modern audiences.

pretty much the truth. Hal fans are used to people dropping the ball with him, we'll survive. He probably wouldn't fit anyways. good for John though.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Black_Claw

Amanda Waller? Dude if anything she's arguably an enemy for the league due to the fact that her tactics are very brutal and she's a part of CADMUS (an organization meant to take down the league if they went rogue). I can see where your coming from with her being the Nick Fury of the DCU, but she's what Nick would be like if he's was willing to cross some lines and the league would never work with somebody like that.

I still stand by my choice with John being the lantern for the movie. I think they can find a way for Hal to still be in this universe if they do something along the lines of vernierhawk001's idea.

Bludhaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bludhaven

Sorry but I disagree with John Stewart being more mainstream than Hal Jordan. Yes John Stewart featured largely in JLU, however Hal Jordan has featured in Batman the Brave and the Bold, Young Justice as well as New Frontier, First Flight, Crisis on Two Earths, Emerald Knights, JL: Doom and he will be in Flashpoint Paradox. Not to mention he has had is own movie and his own Cartoon Network series. In terms of video games Hal has Rise of the Manhunters, Lego Batman 2 and Injustice as well as others.

I know some of these examples aren't hugely popular, but he has had way more media exposure than John Stewart and therefore more exposure to the general audience.

BOOSTERwing700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -8

#30  Edited By BOOSTERwing700

Justin hartley= Aqua man

Henry Cavill= superman

Christian Bale= Batman

Bradley Copper= Flash

no idea of rest

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christain Bale is not going to be playing Batman in Justice League since the Nolanverse is its own universe.

Avatar image for andreggviljammer
AndreggvilJammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AndreggvilJammer

@bladestorke:

I also have a cast in mind.

SUPERMAN - Henry Cavill: Already in "Man of Steel". He looks the part perfectly - all we need to know is whether or not he acts the part.

BATMAN - Christian Bale: I know, I know that he is not going to be playing Batman, but since Nolan is supposedly supervising the movie, I'm having high hopes that they're going to somehow bring Bale back (since Bale himself said that he would gladly return to do a Batman movie if Nolan provides him with a good script. Technically, JL is a Batman movie just with other heroes in it, and Nolan could provide him with a good script I mean, Nolan doesn't have to write it, he just has to be the one providing Bale the script and it just has to be good).

I'm just finding loopholes to what Bale says and hoping dearly he comes back to be Bats.

WONDER WOMAN - Cobie Smulders: Seriously, she could be a really good Wonder Woman. My reasons:

• she can pack a punch (judging from Maria Hills of Avengers)
  • she has the right eye color
  • she has the right hair color
  • she has muscles, but not too much
  • she has the signature cheekbones of Wonder Woman (referring to JL animation)
  • she has just about the right voice, but it should be a bit deeper like Susan Eisenberg's
  • she has the Greek goddess look (referring to HIMYM "Desperation Day")

The only thing I'm not sure about is if her waist is slim enough or if her boobs are big enough (this is a real concern, I'm not joking around), because Wonder Woman is muscular yet very slender at the same time, and she's got this model-like body that a lot of women would kill for. Long, smooth legs, good chest size, a bit of muscle but not too much... All I know is that Cobie is gung-ho for the part and that she was actually on Joss Whedon's list of candidates of being a potential Wonder Woman for the Wonder Woman movie. Although that movie didn't happen, what matters is that she was on the list of candidates, and after her performance in the Avengers, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. I love HIMYM a lot, so you can probably tell I'm really biased.

FLASH - NPH: I ship Cobie and NPH together so hard - on-screen and off-screen but since Flash and WW aren't really romantic in anyway, so it would still just be awesome to have them together on-screen in something else other than HIMYM. NPH has voiced Flash before, and personally, I think he did awesomely. He's got the charisma, the look, the acting chops and the talent - if he beefed up just a little, he could definitely pull it off, no problem. Perfect casting, and a lot of people from screenrant have seemed to think so. Personally, he could pull off being both Barry Allen and Wally West. I'm not sure which, but I love him so much and, like Cobie, I'm 100% willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. On a relevant note, Chris Pine has proved to be a popular choice, and some of them have swayed me to have a second choice. So, if NPH doesn't make it, I would very very very hesitantly say that Chris Pine would be an okay choice for Flash. As Barry Allen, that is. Again, because I love HIMYM a lot, I'm pretty much biased in terms of my judgment.

GREEN LANTERN (JOHN STEWART) - IDRIS ELBA/COMMON: Both have the look of John Stewart, and I believe both can do really well as John Stewart. 'Nuff said. They can't not cast either. They're both so good for the role.

GREEN LANTERN (HAL JORDAN) - BRADLEY COOPER: If we're talking about Hal Jordan here, I wouldn't really want Ryan Reynolds being casted as Hal. I agree that it was the movie's script that was bad, but I just don't think Ryan looks the part enough. His face is a bit too slim (yes I'm picky). I would actually pick Bradley Cooper. He looks the part, so why not? And since Hal is known to be kind of cocky and arrogant and I think that Bradley Cooper could easily pull that personality off, I believe he'd probably be the best pick for Hal Jordan. Since Chris Pine is once again a popular choice and I kind of see him as Hal, if Cooper doesn't make it (he's not a popular choice, I think, so he probably won't), then I would (again) very very very hesitantly say that Chris Pine would be an okay choice for Hal.

AQUAMAN - Sam Worthington/Jensen Ackles: Like Idris Elba and Common for John Stewart, both look the part, they have the acting chops, and I believe they both could pull off being Aquaman. It would be a very smart move of DC to cast either one as our beloved Arthur Curry.

So, that's my casting for the Justice League movie. I personally think they're pretty wise choices, but of course, maybe the more popular choices will prevail and, if lucky, will actually be considered and be cast as our beloved heroes of Justice.

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You all dont understand, they only gonna show Superman, Batman, WW, GL and Flash. THAT IS IT

So because its in 2015 I just think there is no time for a GL reboot to John and if you REALLY want a "black" person for the movie, they can use Amanda Waller for this, I mean, she is kinda of a Nick Fury for the DC Universe.

And for all who want Bale back for this movie, think about it, we are talking about the batman who couldn't beat bane, dont get me wrong, I am a BIG Dark Knight movies fan but this batman is too slow and old for a justice league movie, the point of batman is his Speed, Strength and the fact that he is "the world's greatest detective", that 3 things they didnt show in the trilogy. We need something fresh for this film.

So you're okay rebooting a good batman but not okay rebooting a sh*** green lantern? lol Okay. It's not that hard to introduce John. He's a guy who was fighting in space before the events of the movie

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Superdork

Sorry but I disagree with John Stewart being more mainstream than Hal Jordan. Yes John Stewart featured largely in JLU, however Hal Jordan has featured in Batman the Brave and the Bold, Young Justice as well as New Frontier, First Flight, Crisis on Two Earths, Emerald Knights, JL: Doom and he will be in Flashpoint Paradox. Not to mention he has had is own movie and his own Cartoon Network series. In terms of video games Hal has Rise of the Manhunters, Lego Batman 2 and Injustice as well as others.

I know some of these examples aren't hugely popular, but he has had way more media exposure than John Stewart and therefore more exposure to the general audience.

The bolded things are minor appearances while the underlined things are things only hardcore fans have seen. Minor appearances don't mean anything since they're easily missed and easily forgotten. Things that only appeal to hardcore fans (like straight-to-dvd movies that general audiences don't know about) will not change perception.

I struck though his movie becaue that was only bad publicity. I struck through the cartoon because it last for one season (26) episodes while Justice League lasted for five seasons and still airs every Saturday. I struck through injustice because John Stewart was the original hoice and will be DLC.

If we're going to name every major and minor appearance of a character, then John has been on Justice League (Major), Justice League Unlimied (Major), Static Shock (Minor), Young Justice (Minor, but featured more than Hal), GLTAS (Very minor mention), Justice League Heroes (Same as Lego Batman/Minor), Justice League: Injustice For All (Minor), Justice League Chronicles, DC Universe Online, Saturday Night Live (Minor), and Duck Dodgers (minor).

John is still the most prominent Black superhero. People know who he is.

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to keep the hal Jordan fans happy and bring a bit of continuality we can have hal Jordan answer a warning from his ring. something like there is a possible treat in sector 2814.hal goes has a look puts up a good fight bout 5 mins then get vaporised.ring flies off to john.

that's in the 1st 15 mins.we got the treat sorted,the old green lantern film still works and we have a new black green lantern that well get introduced to the justice league when they find out that he has the ring instead of hal

BladeStorke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BladeStorke

@superdork: I dont think you got me, I did say to reboot batman but I didnt say they need to do another origin movie for him, they can do a batman reboot movie AFTER the JL movie but not before, I mean, we all got his origin story already in BATMAN BEGINS so they dont need to do another one.

On the other end, John is a New GL for the movie watchers, they never seen him on the big screen. So YES I think they need and they should do a John GL movie BUT only after the JL movie

And one last thing: WHY DO YOU NEED A "BLACK" SUPERHERO SO MUCH??? WHY DO YOU ALL SO CARZY ABOUT JOHN BEING THE GREEN LANTERN??

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A HAL JORDAN JL MOVIE!!!!!!!!!

@the_jackolantern: All the point of having a DC Comics movie is about the origin and the fact that its like in the comics (not like MARVEL that can f*ck a good story no matter if its an origin movie or just a good story) lets face it, if the GL movie was a marvel movie it was just like all of there other movies, the DC movies are just better in every way

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bludhaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdork:

I’d hardly call Lego Batman 2 “minor”, lots of non-comic book fans purchased that. Dismissing Injustice just because John was originally supposed to appear instead of Hal is just ludicrous and somewhat weak as an argument. Dismissing Green Lantern TAS just because it is now cancelled is also ridiculous, it garnered the attention of many people during its run, granted its run wasn't long but it still lasted for two years. Regarding the movie, my argument isn't which Green Lantern is the more favoured but who is more well known, so in this case bad publicity still equals publicity; hell look at Aquaman he’s probably more well-known than the two put together :P

I will agree that John Stewart’s appearance in the Justice League cartoons is significant but you can’t just assume that everyone has an interest in watching the animated shows; I’d be willing to bet that more people are aware of the Green Lantern movie than of Johns appearance in the JL animated series’.

We can continue arguing over the validity and the extent to which these appearances push them into the mainstream, like the comic book nerds we are, or we can agree to disagree like men. And I do not mean men by today's standards, but the good old fashioned out of shape in shape men of the 50's.

Loading Video...

No? How about settling for being overly manly men?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

#39  Edited By flazam

Justin hartley= Aqua man

Henry Cavill= superman

Christian Bale= Batman

Bradley Copper= Flash

no idea of rest

Bale is not gonna be Batman In Justice League they want to stay clear of Nolan series

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bludhaven said:

The bolded things are minor appearances while the underlined things are things only hardcore fans have seen. Minor appearances don't mean anything since they're easily missed and easily forgotten. Things that only appeal to hardcore fans (like straight-to-dvd movies that general audiences don't know about) will not change perception.

I struck though his movie becaue that was only bad publicity. I struck through the cartoon because it last for one season (26) episodes while Justice League lasted for five seasons and still airs every Saturday. I struck through injustice because John Stewart was the original hoice and will be DLC.

If we're going to name every major and minor appearance of a character, then John has been on Justice League (Major), Justice League Unlimied (Major), Static Shock (Minor), Young Justice (Minor, but featured more than Hal), GLTAS (Very minor mention), Justice League Heroes (Same as Lego Batman/Minor), Justice League: Injustice For All (Minor), Justice League Chronicles, DC Universe Online, Saturday Night Live (Minor), and Duck Dodgers (minor).

John was announced as DLC? how did i miss that announcement?

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdork said:

@bludhaven said:

Okay, I have to admit he's rumored to be DLC

No Caption Provided

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@superdork said:

@bludhaven said:

Okay, I have to admit he's rumored to be DLC

No Caption Provided

o would you want to voice him oh,well. it was a reasonable assumption i suppose. we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. he'll most likely be in as skin with a new voice and intro. who would you want to voice him? Phil Lamarr again, or a different reprisal like Michael Jai White or Kevin Michael Richardson?

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Superdork

@avenging_x_bolt: I really like Phil LaMarr's version of him. I didn't think Michael Jai White did a great job in Justice League Heroes, but I don't think that any voice actor in that game did, so maybe it was the voice director's fault? Whatever is to blame, I'm not clamoring to get him back. Kevin Michael Richardson has a really cool voice, and he could do the job, but he's not my number one choice. If he did his Thaddeus (Animatrix voice) rather than his Young Justice voice, then I'd be all for it.

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/16958/Animatrix-Final-Flight-of-the-Osiris-Full/

Another voice actor who could pull it off is Victor Williams, he voiced Dan Davis in the Animatrix: World Record.

So in order of top choice to lowest choice, I would say:

• Phil LaMarr
  • Victor Williams
  • Kevin Michael Richardson
  • Michael Jai White
Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would either like to see Ryan Renyolds or the arrow guy act Green arrow, and batman I'm not sure

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain13: Those are some cool choices. Though I think getting Stephen Amell to play Green Arrow would be a smart move and it would be consistent.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: Makes sense. These aren't mine though. Just some stuff I found around the web.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_claw: No I really think Arrow should be seperate. Heres what I think they should have a Live action TV universe, a animated TV universe, a animated movie universe, a live action movie universe, and a video game universe and of course comics. Arrow kills too many villains that could be used.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

John, man hunter, Wonder Woman, superman, batman, flash, hawk girl, shazam

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#50  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

Justice League

This is who I'd select if for some reason Henry Cavill doesn't return as Superman for Justice League. If I remember correctly he had been cast temporarily as Superman in the past (the failed Superman Lives) and is the voice actor for the character in the upcoming animated adaptation of Geoff John's Brainiac.

He's best known for Brad in How I Met Your Mother. He towers over even Jason Segel, so he definitely has the physical presence to pull off a believable Batman.

He starred in The Finder. I've never seen the show, but he's a big dude with comedic timing.

Billy the Kid from Expendables 2. If you've seen that movie, you know he has instant likability.

She's best known as Ellie from Chuck, where she demonstrates the acting range to go from sweet to tough and back again.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Misc.

The smoking hot red-head from Doctor Who.

He's the guy from the Old Spice commercials that's not Ray Lewis; like Sarah Lancaster, he also was on Chuck. Still, I'd prefer Hal Jordan, as he's got a classic comic book bromance with Barry Allan, just like Bruce and Clark.

The most beautiful woman alive today, she played a cheerleader on Heroes and later Glee.

No Caption Provided