JLA v the JLA!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Imagine the 7 classic members of the JLA were all drugged with something that made them blood lusted and attack each other without holding anything back. Who do you think would be first to fall and who would be last man (or woman) standing?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

probably MMH, GL, or Batman

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Martian Manhunter

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Martian Manhunter or the Flash

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By clemj

Superman can defeat them all at once, except maybe flash.

yes he can kill MMH, with a blast of heat vision.

ManofIron11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes bloodlusted would obliterate them. That kind of angry power would destroy MM.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would be the first to die Superman and MMH would be the 2 left standing but then it could go either way because with a powerful enough heat vision blast i think Supes can take MMH

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would be the survivor.

@clemj:Isn't that simple,Martian Manhunter's fire weakness is psychosomatic it is possible that he is able to overcome the fear, then it only need shut down his brain as he did with Despero

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By QueenCorp15

Green Lantern would be first to fall an aquaman would be last to stand hed drown all them or take the water out of their bodies an kill them all with ease cuz even superman has water in his body

photowill404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would kill all them. If he ever lost control there'd be no stopping him because he wouldn't be holding anything back. Currently Superman holds his power in check afraid he might hurt someone, without that he'll do serious damage

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Green Lantern would be first to fall an aquaman would be last to stand hed drown all them or take the water out of their bodies an kill them all with ease cuz even superman has water in his body

wrong. he cant drown MMH, GL, or Supes because J'onn doesn't need to breath, Supes can hold his breath for insane amounts of time and Green Lantern's ring provides him with oxygen and other life support systems. he cant take the water out of anyone's body because he doesnt have the waterbearer hand anymore.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Superman would the last surviving. Batman would be the first to die. The others will put up a very close fight, though

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Batman would be the first to die. Flash, Superman, or Martian Manhunter would be the last person standing. My reasoning is that all the characters that can't think at light speed would be speedblitzed. So in less than a second, Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman would all be dead. I know that all three are capable of reacting in picoseconds.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ViperKing

@batmannflash: The New 52 Flash can react in femtoseconds so wouldn't he defeat all of them? The OP doesn't clarify if it was pre-Flashpoint though.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: yeah I wasn't sure about Superman winning. But I think if Superman was truly blood lusted, he'll just fly up into the atmosphere and use his heat vision at full blast

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: J'onn could simply collapse Superman's brain in picoseconds by unleashing the full power of his psychic abilities if he was bloodlusted.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: you're probably right. But can't J'onn do that to Flash too?

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ViperKing

@batmannflash: The only problem I see with that is that the Flash being bloodlusted also means that he is tapping into the Speed Force's energy. Therefore, he could literally be everywhere on Earth in a single second and speedblitz him and everyone else. It's also been said that telepathic attacks don't affect him because he's moving too fast for them, in the case of Grodd. I'm not positive about this scenario though because I'm assuming that they are all in a nearby distance from each other. Hypothetically, J'onn could easily shut down every mind in the area simultaneously.

photowill404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmannflash: J'onn could simply collapse Superman's brain in picoseconds by unleashing the full power of his psychic abilities if he was bloodlusted.

Well I know pre new 52 Superman had taken steps to ensure that he couldnt be mind controlled I'm not sure if this is something that transferred over into the new 52 era.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@photowill404: He learned those telepathic defenses from J'onn himself in the pre-Flashpoint timeline. So I doubt he has learned how to do so in the New 52.

TekTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman would the last surviving. Batman would be the first to die. The others will put up a very close fight, though

this

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By dernman

@photowill404: He learned those telepathic defenses from J'onn himself in the pre-Flashpoint timeline. So I doubt he has learned how to do so in the New 52.

In the 52 it was Orion placed defences in Superman after Hector Hammond tried to invade Superman.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ViperKing
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: That was bad pre 52 and made before Orion did what he did.

As for MM's powers they have already been shown to be blockable by the Secret Society in the new 52's JLA. Not to mention how he had trouble when he faced Atrocitus on Stormwatch. MM may or may not be the best on just one Earth but that would be up against a put up against defences placed by a being unique to the multiverse. Meaning where there are many Earths in the Universe of the DCU, there is only one New Genesis.

Not saying the defences placed y Orion are perfect. We have seen flaws in it already but we don't know how powerful MM is now or his ranking in the 52. He's not the same a he was pre 52 and many of the mental users power levels have changed.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ViperKing

@dernman: That is what I said, mate. It had happened during the pre-Flashpoint timeline. Also I said I doubt he has "learned" those defenses. You're saying Orion deliberately places defenses in his mind. Those are two different actions. To clarify this, the 52 is not the same as the New 52. I'm was a bit confused by what you said because 52 was a 52-week series after Infinite Crisis. You obviously don't know much about it considering that you've been implying that you are referring to the New 52. Anyways, Martian Manhunter did take down Despero in the New 52. That definitely is an impressive feat. I advise that you read the original OP, especially since you've failed to realize that he is bloodlusted in this battle. It has been established in the New 52 that Martian Manhunter is the most powerful telepath on our Earth and one of the most powerful in the universe. He mindwiped the entire StormWatch team of his participation so I'm told.

You've already admitted there are flaws to the system placed by Orion so stop assuming that Superman can't be taken down by psychic attacks. Anyways, my point was that J'onn would be able to stop Superman from destroying the Earth with his heat vision because he can also process thoughts at the speed of light. Flash would speedblitz the rest of the Justice League and J'onn could take both him and Superman out with psychic attacks. Of course, that is if Superman doesn't take him out with his heatvision first. However, J'onn could easily become invisible, intangible, etc. So, I still don't know who would win between Superman, J'onn, and the Flash.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dernman

@viperking: That is what I said, mate. It had happened during the pre-Flashpoint timeline.

I never said that you didn't be seeing as I was only referring too what happens in new 52 timeline it was irrelevant to what I was discussing. Which was what happened in the new 52.

Also I said I doubt he has "learned" those defenses. You're saying Orion deliberately places defenses in his mind. Those are two different actions.

Place or learned doesn't really matter. The defences are there regardless of how they got there.

To clarify this, the 52 is not the same as the New 52.

Never said it was but seeing as I was talking about the new 52 which was a reply to you making a comment about the new 52 the 52 weekly series isn't really a factor in this now is it.

You obviously don't know much about it considering that you've been implying that you are referring to the New 52.

Common man don't make a dumb assumption. First off you have no idea what I know about the 52 weekly series and second I wasn't implying anything. I was straight up talking about the New 52. Everything I said that happened was in the New 52 and I said as much in one of my comments. I just forgot to add new in the other couple of them. It was pretty obvious what I was talking about. If you were confused how about asking me first. Don't turn what was a simple discussion into something else.

Anyways, Martian Manhunter did take down Despero in the New 52.That definitely is an impressive feat

That's just one feet that contradicted by others on how powerful he is.

. I advise that you read the original OP, especially since you've failed to realize that he is bloodlusted in this battle.

Yeah bloodlusted which has a tendency to cloud someones cognitive ability maybe you should take your own advice. Not that it would matter because

It has been established in the New 52 that Martian Manhunter is the most powerful telepath on our Earth and one of the most powerful in the universe.

Really? Show me where that was and just what justifies such a claim. When it's already gave you a couple instances that he isn't all that great. Matter of fact I would say Hector Hammond might just be stronger. OH and for the record that one universe is still just one universe among many whereas the New Gods are unique to all the universes. It's not hard to imagine they would come across being mentally stronger than MM. Maybe another MM in fact.

He mindwiped the entire StormWatch team of his participation so I'm told.

He took them all by surprise and IIRC one of them let him. Not that that is such a big feet. Considering we don't even know if the team had any defences of their own and telepath could have come along and done the same. Try not to use second hand knowledge context is not reliable.

You've already admitted there are flaws to the system placed by Orion so stop assuming that Superman can't be taken down by psychic attacks.

Show me where I made that claim. What I said is there is no way to tell if MM can at this point. But if we are going to talk about assumption considering how I showed you how MM's isn't perfect either stop making assumptions that MM could get by his defences.

As for the rest of who wins I wasn't taking anyones side nor am I trying to prove someone wins over the other.

Really you took a small statement that just added where Superman got his defences in the New 52 and tried to turn in ugly.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ViperKing
@dernman said:

@viperking: That is what I said, mate. It had happened during the pre-Flashpoint timeline.

I never said that you didn't be seeing as I was only referring too what happens in new 52 timeline it was irrelevant to what I was discussing. Which was what happened in the new 52.

Alright then.

Also I said I doubt he has "learned" those defenses. You're saying Orion deliberately places defenses in his mind. Those are two different actions.

Place or learned doesn't really matter. The defences are there regardless of how they got there.

I never stated otherwise.

To clarify this, the 52 is not the same as the New 52.

Never said it was but seeing as I was talking about the new 52 which was a reply to you making a comment about the new 52 the 52 weekly series isn't really a factor in this now is it.

I was simply clarifying the fact, because I assumed you did not know this. It is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

You obviously don't know much about it considering that you've been implying that you are referring to the New 52.

Common man don't make a dumb assumption. First off you have no idea what I know about the 52 weekly series and second I wasn't implying anything. I was straight up talking about the New 52. Everything I said that happened was in the New 52 and I said as much in one of my comments. I just forgot to add new in the other couple of them. It was pretty obvious what I was talking about. If you were confused how about asking me first. Don't turn what was a simple discussion into something else.

You said Orion placed defenses in the 52, leading me to believe that you were contradicting what I said about the pre-Flashpoint timeline. I realized you were talking about the New 52 after another post from you. My apologies for the insult though. That was definitely out of line and misplaced.

Anyways, Martian Manhunter did take down Despero in the New 52.That definitely is an impressive feat

That's just one feet that contradicted by others on how powerful he is.

Could you show me these contradicting feats? Are these feats mostly in StormWatch?

. I advise that you read the original OP, especially since you've failed to realize that he is bloodlusted in this battle.

Yeah bloodlusted which has a tendency to cloud someones cognitive ability maybe you should take your own advice. Not that it would matter because

He's unleashing the full extent of his psychic abilities, so it is, possibly, probable that he can overwhelm Orion's implementation of those psychic defenses. That was my point.

It has been established in the New 52 that Martian Manhunter is the most powerful telepath on our Earth and one of the most powerful in the universe.

Really? Show me where that was and just what justifies such a claim. When it's already gave you a couple instances that he isn't all that great. Matter of fact I would say Hector Hammond might just be stronger. OH and for the record that one universe is still just one universe among many whereas the New Gods are unique to all the universes. It's not hard to imagine they would come across being mentally stronger than MM. Maybe another MM in fact.

Unfortunately I don't have the scan but I do have the actual comic book. Since Blackest Night is canon to the New 52, Green Lantern's volume 4, issue #44, has it stated by the dead Martian that he is the most powerful telepath. I do concede the fact that there is little in the New 52 itself, that justifies the claim. I never said he was the most powerful in the universe, mate. I said he was one of the most powerful in the universe.

He mindwiped the entire StormWatch team of his participation so I'm told.

He took them all by surprise and IIRC one of them let him. Not that that is such a big feet. Considering we don't even know if the team had any defences of their own and telepath could have come along and done the same. Try not to use second hand knowledge context is not reliable.

I didn't count on it to be a great feat of psychic ability. I was simply stating this is what I was told rather than what I know.

You've already admitted there are flaws to the system placed by Orion so stop assuming that Superman can't be taken down by psychic attacks.

Show me where I made that claim. What I said is there is no way to tell if MM can at this point. But if we are going to talk about assumption considering how I showed you how MM's isn't perfect either stop making assumptions that MM could get by his defences.

You said "We have seen flaws in it already." That was your admission. I never said that J'onn was perfect, mate. I concede that in my original post, I assumed Martian Manhunter could take down his defenses because of my knowledge of him from the pre-Flashpoint timeline and that you've proven the post-Flashpoint J'onn's levels of psychic ability could possibly be different from the pre-Flashpoint one.

As for the rest of who wins I wasn't taking anyones side nor am I trying to prove someone wins over the other.

Really you took a small statement that just added where Superman got his defences in the New 52 and tried to turn in ugly.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would be the first to die. Flash, Superman, or Martian Manhunter would be the last person standing. My reasoning is that all the characters that can't think at light speed would be speedblitzed. So in less than a second, Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman would all be dead. I know that all three are capable of reacting in picoseconds.

I concur, logically this would occur.

Zijuun.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you show me these contradicting feats? Are these feats mostly in StormWatch?

Scans? I don't keep scans and Stormwatch & JLA are books I borrow so I can't make them at this time.

He's unleashing the full extent of his psychic abilities, so it is, possibly, probable that he can overwhelm Orion's implementation of those psychic defenses. That was my point.

I got that but what I was saying is at his best it's not a given and considering the conditions the OP gave to make them fight each other he might not be because they can mess with the mind making his abilities less.

You said "We have seen flaws in it already." That was your admission.

Yes I admitted it was twice. That's not what I' was asking. What I'm asked is where I claimed Superman's cain't be taken down by MM psychic attacks. My stance has always been we can't really say either way.

Avatar image for thewhitelantern
TheWhiteLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@photowill404:

I definitely agree superman's power when bloodlusted is highly underrated.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies first, either Superman or Flash survive. Superman's heat vision can burn MMH.