#1 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I always kind of liked the X-Men years where they all wore matching outfits. It was a good look. The JLA has such iconic personalities, though, that I wonder how it would look to put them in matching outfits. Plus DC hasn't been as crazy with the various costumes like Marvel has for its big guns. There's a reason why Spider-Man didn't lift too many eyebrows when they put him in the black-and-white FF uniform--he'd already worn so much before that. But imagine putting Green Lantern in a different color? Doesn't quite work. What color scheme would you go with for such a design?

I'd probably just go with Black/Navy/Yellow, mostly because we know Batman looks good in it:

But GL would probably look a little weird, and I suppose that look might be a bit dark for the JLA.

#2 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh you mean the JL I thought you were talking about the JLA...in this case they shouldn't

#3 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

Oh you mean the JL I thought you were talking about the JLA...in this case they shouldn't

It does get confusing doesn't it? CV never moved to the new team names with the DCnU.

#4 Posted by RustyRoy (12670 posts) - - Show Bio

Black suits everyone.

#5 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13126 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't. i cherish their unique looks, themes, designs and personalities too much to ever do that.

#9 Posted by CaptainLantern76 (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't. i cherish their unique looks, themes, designs and personalities too much to ever do that.

#10 Edited by SoA (4828 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (12670 posts) - - Show Bio

@soa said:

That's what I'm talking about. Black suits everyone, their Symbol can be of their preferred colors.