Nato64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nato64
No Caption Provided

I need help identifying which Justice League comic this came from. It's a print from an actual page of a comic. I'm trying to find out which. I am assuming it's Justice League since it depicts Womder Woman, Batman, Martian Man Hunter, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash and the Atom. This would be a great help so I can find out who the artist and writer is of this issue. Thanks.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

That's Amazo they're fighting, but I don't think the image is from a comic. You can see Green Arrow's SA costume at the back. It might be a commission homage.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I think that this is from the McDuffie or Meltzer run but I am not really sure. It isn;t from an actual comic but the artist seems to be Ed Benes and the costumes and the version of Amazo seems like the same one from that exact run I mentioned.

Nato64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nato64

The table I bought it from said it was an Ivan Reis piece. The person whose table was rob hunter who is an inker. I take it this isn't true?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@nato64: I am not 100% sure that it is indeed Ed Benes but it seems like it. The drawing being an Ivan Reis doesn't seem impossible but I am not really sure that this is his work.

Nato64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

##@nato64:

Thanks everybody for your help. I sent a picture of the print to Rob Hunter. Turns out it is a page that Ivan Reis did draw and Rob Hunter inked and it is from Blackest Night 0.