Green Lanterns and Justice Leagues

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By 2cool4fun

Okay so don`t hist on me if i`m asking something that already has an answer since i just read justice league #21 and won`t read trinity war before i get to that part in the other 2 JL comics.

Any way, my question is will hal jordan come back to the justice league, and when do you think that will happen ( cause i heard that he`s the leader of the green lantern corps now? And if that is true it will be kinda hard to leave oah ) Also do you think that JLD should get a green lantern in there team, or should they just stay with magic and weirdos team?

And final question, do you think that john stewart should join the JL, or john and hal together ( just like in young justice )? Cause i think that would be Great, though i wish we could have John & Hal 2 GL`s, and 2 Flash`s Wally And Barry, but well that will never happen, since right now we don`t know if wally even exists...

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any one?

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

@2cool4fun: Hal is currently leading the GLC until the new guardians eventually assume their role...I'm not sure when this will happen. I dunno if I heard that it will be after Trinity War (anyone know?)

Also I wouldn'r like the idea of a GL joining the JLD...they are in a special part of the DCU which I quite like since it deals with magic and supernatural aspects.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Okay so don`t hist on me if i`m asking something that already has an answer since i just read justice league #21 and won`t read trinity war before i get to that part in the other 2 JL comics.

Any way, my question is will hal jordan come back to the justice league, and when do you think that will happen ( cause i heard that he`s the leader of the green lantern corps now? And if that is true it will be kinda hard to leave oah ) Also do you think that JLD should get a green lantern in there team, or should they just stay with magic and weirdos team?

And final question, do you think that john stewart should join the JL, or john and hal together ( just like in young justice )? Cause i think that would be Great, though i wish we could have John & Hal 2 GL`s, and 2 Flash`s Wally And Barry, but well that will never happen, since right now we don`t know if wally even exists...

Geoff Johns has confirmed that Hal will return to the JL sometime next year.

Sinisteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ironically, golden age GL or either of his kids would have fit in well with JLD. Obsidian would have been the best of the three to explore the magic based nature of their powers. Plus, JLD could use an openly gay character.

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wolverine1610

well i mean there's still guy gardner and john stewart who can join the jl, kyles busy being the white lantern and hal as you said is leading the corps so i dont see him coming back for a while unless its like little adventures here and there. i dont think jld needs any lanterns

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, well I hope he joins, or if he does not, john could always join :D

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If he is leading the Green Lanterns he's got bigger things to do than be a member of the Justice League.

I've always found it a little weird that a GL would be a full time member of the Justice League considering he has an entire sector to patrol, and earth is just a really small section of the area he must protect. Green Lantern's calling is really a universal one and with the way Johns has made the Corps more of a police force.army it feels like the GLs shouldn't be spending too much time on earth, their focus should be more universal.

It's nice to see GL on the team but his character and story have become so galactic, doesn't feel he should such a consistent presence because he's constantly got so many other things to deal with in the universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sinestro_gl: Geoff Johns says he will return next year after Trinity War/Forever Evil aftermath.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool my favorite GL is Hal.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see John Stewart replace Hal on the JL even if its only for a little bit.

No i dont think a GL should join the JLD unless they were accepted by the GL after already being a part of the magical world. Being able to use technology and magic together to be even more powerful (like Dr Doom)

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

If a Green Lantern joins Justice League Dark, I'll almost certainly drop it.

I'm already having doubts about it, and that would probably be a step too far.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

I honestly don't see Hal coming back anytime soon. He's the LEADER of the Corps, he's gonna give that up to go back to a team of Earth heroes? If anything, I think John Stewart should join, Kyle is too busy being all multi colored and everything and Guy is dealing with anger issues, John's the only one really available.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blkson

Honestly, I like the League with no Lantern at all. I forgot Hal was the leader of the Corps. But that doesn't really matter. Aquaman/Black Panther are the leaders of entire nations, yet they fair well on their teams respectfully. But I like no Lantern on the JL. Feels better, IMO.

But Hal will be back sometime next year, I believe.

The new female Lantern has to end up somewhere, she'll probably be on the JLD or Teen Titans.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blkson said:

Honestly, I like the League with no Lantern at all. I forgot Hal was the leader of the Corps. But that doesn't really matter. Aquaman/Black Panther are the leaders of entire nations, yet they fair well on their teams respectfully. But I like no Lantern on the JL. Feels better, IMO.

But Hal will be back sometime next year, I believe.

agree

OutlawRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OutlawRenegade

john should join the main league

wolverine1610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points