#1 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally love arrow and Amell is a great Ollie. but do you think this green arrow could fit in with a movie justice league? Is he too weak or realistic to be a JL green arrow?

#2 Posted by kgb725 (6021 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not going to be either way so it doesn't matter

#3 Edited by Fallschirmjager (15287 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Arrow and it should never mix with movie universes. Period.

#4 Edited by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: i didnt say he was im just asking if he could

@fallschirmjager: im not saying should it. I am saying could it.

#5 Posted by Fallschirmjager (15287 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigtewell: Anything is possible, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

#6 Posted by slade_wilson (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I want GA in the Justice League, but I think the Arrow-verse should stick to the small screen. I can go where ever I want, whenever I want and I'll take Manu Bennett along with me.

#7 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want him to

#9 Posted by RustyRoy (11119 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by LyraFay (2476 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think a liberal socio-political version of Green Arrow could work in the Man of Steel universe but I don't want to see Stephen Amell play him. And Green Arrow not even an original member anyway. I would prefer Black Canary actually.

#11 Edited by Doctor_Zero (26 posts) - - Show Bio

We're already seeing with Marvel's AoS that movies and television in the same universe is way too creatively limiting. Let DC have two live action universes, one television and one cinema.

#12 Posted by SupBatz (1701 posts) - - Show Bio

We're already seeing with Marvel's AoS that movies and television in the same universe is way too creatively limiting. Let DC have two live action universes, one television and one cinema.

Absolutely agreed. Let the TV-verse and the movie-verse run free with their own distinct interpretations of characters.

That being said, I doubt we'll be seeing any characters from Arrow in movies anytime soon. Except for the Flash.

#13 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (9278 posts) - - Show Bio

No, let Marvel deal with their mess. We dont need to start.

#14 Posted by THORSON (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, i rather they link universes. because they are well behind marvel.

superman vs the other guy movie already looks bad with all these rumours, characters and plans.

they need to get their detective skills together and figure out and solve this problem.

#15 Posted by LyraFay (2476 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

superman vs the other guy movie already looks bad with all these rumours, characters and plans.

they need to get their detective skills together and figure out and solve this problem.

DC doesn't have to what Marvel did. They can do something completely different.

#16 Posted by Justthatkid (3010 posts) - - Show Bio

@lyrafay said:

@thorson said:

DC doesn't have to what Marvel did. They can do something completely different.

I wouldn't mind if they decided o put Green Arrow in the cinematic universe but I would not use the version on Arrow I think it would be weird seeing him and Batman on the screen together, I would like if they worked on bringing the founders first overall though. I completely agree, DC is not Marvel meaning they don't need to try to follow them.. They'll do something better getting Marvel to want to copy. :)

#17 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.

#18 Edited by kazekaine1 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

yes amell version could but he wouldnt be on the JL just a associate, then they could set up a storyline featuring waller's JLA.

#19 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

NO GREEN ARROW FANS! NO ONE WANTS ARROW IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE!!!

I'm so sick of GA fans begging for something so stupid.

You guys need to be happy you character is mainstream relevamt for the first time in......ever.

There's still too many more popular character that take priority over Arrow and actually have a legit reason to be in a JL movie.

#20 Posted by SilverPool (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could. I don't necessarily want him to though. There are other characters that need the spotlight so much more than him.

#21 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

He could but I don't want him to. But I'd bring Grant Gustin over as the Flash.

#22 Edited by Xwraith (15570 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I like Arrow, the DCCU should have its own Green Arrow.

#23 Posted by Knightfall225 (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

The Green Arrow in Arrow is great but it just doesn't translate to the big screen for me.

#24 Posted by 2cool4fun (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

NO GREEN ARROW FANS! NO ONE WANTS ARROW IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE!!!

I'm so sick of GA fans begging for something so stupid.

You guys need to be happy you character is mainstream relevamt for the first time in......ever.

There's still too many more popular character that take priority over Arrow and actually have a legit reason to be in a JL movie.

Well spoken my fellow viner, well spoken.

#25 Posted by Onemoreposter (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow Ollie is an absolute beast. He certainly could have contended with Nolan Batman. However, MoS is already lightyears out of his league and I have a feeling the suped of Batfleck will be as well.