#1 Edited by 2cool4fun (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see it? is it good? Is it worth watching?

And does anyone know why did this movie come out now? I don't remember DC advertising it, so why would they put it out so close to JL: War?

#2 Posted by Justthatkid (4490 posts) - - Show Bio

It had Aquaman so I saw it. It's suppose to be kid friendly but I'd compare it in the tone of GL TAS.

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even know that Trapped In Time existed until yesterday. DC really did a piss poor job of advertising this one.

#4 Edited by SmashBrawler (5977 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty much a modern version of Super Friends, so don't expect some kind of deep story or anything like that. It's overall a fun but very predictable and formulaic movie. It's not as dumb as Super Friends could get in general but there's one scene that's so idiotic I can't help but love it: Some members of the Legion of Doom have been sent to the past to stop Jonathan and Martha Kent from raising Superman, so Solomon Grundy and Cheetah take the clothes from two farmers (which are heavily implied to have been killed) to fool them into thinking the baby they just found in a spaceship is theirs! Even dumber, it's later also implied that Toyman killed the Kents anyway so the whole thing was completely pointless. It's obvious they wanted to make the movie kid-friendly and keep the deaths off-camera but it's still so stupid you can't help but love the whole thing.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22318 posts) - - Show Bio

dang.

I didn't even know that Trapped In Time existed until yesterday right now.DC really did a piss poor job of advertising this one.

#6 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (1337 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SmashBrawler (5977 posts) - - Show Bio

@darknightspideyfanboy: You totally should, it's a pretty fun movie (and despite what I said about the plot being predictable the ending is a bit unexpected). Besides, it's worth it for that scene alone (and later on the Legion of Doom and Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg fight over baby Superman in a pretty funny slapstick sequence).

#8 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

It was good for what it was. I enjoyed it.

#9 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to but I'm without a computer (this is my rents PC). But can somebody send me a link!!

#10 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

I could not stand it turned it off after 10 minutes. Seems like its for a 10 year old

#11 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdw said:

I could not stand it turned it off after 10 minutes. Seems like its for a 10 year old

This. I watched half the movie and I was like "This is for five-year olds."

#12 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6255 posts) - - Show Bio

Its pretty good lol

#13 Posted by lifeofvibe (3509 posts) - - Show Bio

it has jason...as robin....

#14 Posted by MUFC (415 posts) - - Show Bio

it's decent movie. watchable.