#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone thing this is a good addition to her character?

#2 Edited by Jake Fury (18389 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: WUT, WUT, WUT? All that tech the X-Men possess and no birth control?

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

WUT, WUT, WUT? All that tech the X-Men possess and no birth control?

He's adopted. And yeah, I've liked the addition thus far. It's been both amusing and heartwarming.

#4 Posted by JetiiMitra (8497 posts) - - Show Bio

Adopted? And here I was thinking "WHO THE HELL KNOCKED HER UP?!?!?!"

#5 Posted by Squares (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't think she has the skills, maturity, or general ability to raise a child competently.

#6 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12931 posts) - - Show Bio

awwwwwww, i love moms!!!!

#7 Posted by Xwraith (17240 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: WUT, WUT, WUT? All that tech the X-Men possess and no birth control?

@mitran said:

Adopted? And here I was thinking "WHO THE HELL KNOCKED HER UP?!?!?!"

From what I've read, Brian Wood's original plan was for her to actually be the mom.

Marvel said no.

#8 Posted by BallPointHero (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

No, I don't think she has the skills, maturity, or general ability to raise a child competently.

If you've been reading X-men, you'll see that she's already risen pretty well to the challenge.

#9 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

If you've been reading X-men, you'll see that she's already risen pretty well to the challenge.

#10 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

@jake_fury said:

He's adopted. And yeah, I've liked the addition thus far. It's been both amusing and heartwarming.

#11 Edited by Squares (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro said:
@ballpointhero said:

@squares said:

Oh my god, she's putting sunscreen on the kid's head, she's soooo obviously mom of the year.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

Oh my god, she's putting sunscreen on the kid's head, she's soooo obviously mom of the year.

-_-

#13 Posted by Squares (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Sorry, that was a little rude. Honestly though, what in that picture is supposed to prove Jubilee has parenting skills?

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

@vance_astro: Sorry, that was a little rude. Honestly though, what in that picture is supposed to prove Jubilee has parenting skills?

It's not supposed to prove anything, I just wanted to show Jubilee with her kid....

#15 Posted by Squares (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:

In what way?

#16 Posted by BallPointHero (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:
@ballpointhero said:

@squares said:

In what way?

Jubilee loves her kid, she watches after him as well as any natural mother would and would tear off someone's face if they ever threatened Shogo's safety.

#17 Posted by Squares (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

@squares said:
@ballpointhero said:

@squares said:

In what way?

Jubilee loves her kid, she watches after him as well as any natural mother would and would tear off someone's face if they ever threatened Shogo's safety.

Yeah, she loves him so much she left him with young Beast (whom she didn't actually know) for no established reason during Battle of the Atom.

#18 Edited by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@jonsmith said:

@jake_fury said:

this.

@squares It IS Beast we are talking about. Young or not,he is trustworthy. Would you rather she take him in battle with her?

And you can see that she deeply cares for this child. His safety is her priority

#19 Posted by Celineness (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda glad they didn't make her an actual mother. Not sure how that would have made sense given her vampire status.

#20 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

If she is still a Vamp why does she have a reflection in that water, and do Vamps even have reflections in the 616?

#21 Posted by BR_Havoc (1286 posts) - - Show Bio

I really should pick up X-men this looks like it could be a great character development for Jubilee. Might be a silly question but where did she find this child to adopt?