Jubilee--- her powers, Will she get it back?

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jaadu

What do you think? will she EVER get her powers back? A chance? IF they can make a cure, cant they make a revert one to make mutants get their old power back... I dunno wat do u think? Its said bc Jubilee's attitude TOTALLY changed after she lost her power! I miss those colorful PUFFS :( wat about u guys? wat do u think?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jaadu says:

"What do you think? will she EVER get her powers back? A chance? IF they can make a cure, cant they make a revert one to make mutants get their old power back... I dunno wat do u think? Its said bc Jubilee's attitude TOTALLY changed after she lost her power! I miss those colorful PUFFS :( wat about u guys? wat do u think?"

I like Jubes and I like Wondra.I don't know if she will ever get her powers back but I like her either way.I wish she would play a bigger role in Marvel though.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

They could have done so much with her evolution and growth as a character. I for one have never really been a fan though. I'm sure alot of mutants who had been de-powered will someday get them back.

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jaadu

I hope! Lot of ppl say her powers is lame, but I think they're sooo cool and different! I mean how many mutants can make firework puffs :)

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lady Tlieso

i think that her powers had a lot of untapped potential. she just white queen to get in her head like she did to iceman.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_

Jubille is one of my favorite X-MEN ever. Her power is awsome and i think that she was never really given the chance to go to her full potential, which by the way i think would be really powerfull. it would be great to see everyone get there powers back

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Barguest

I really loved Jubilee's powers, she could be pretty resourceful with them :P I hope she gets her power back.

Gromblefinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Gromblefinch

Barguest says:

"I really loved Jubilee's powers, she could be pretty resourceful with them :P I hope she gets her power back."

Yeah, me too. Jube rocks! Hope we get her back soon.

Graaaaaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Graaaaaaa

Lady Tlieso says:

"i think that her powers had a lot of untapped potential. she just white queen to get in her head like she did to iceman. "

It was actually Emma Frost who once described Jubilee as one of the most powerful mutants she had ever met, and noted that Jube merely chose not to use her powers to their fullest because of her fear of hurting or killing someone with them. (That's one of the truly great things about Jubilee as a character - her belief in the sanctity of human life was absolute.)

At full bore, her power was supposed to involve the detonation of matter on a sub-molecular level, which essentially made her a walking atomic bomb.

Dementia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Dementia5

Slight says:

"Jubille is one of my favorite X-MEN ever. Her power is awsome and i think that she was never really given the chance to go to her full potential, which by the way i think would be really powerfull. it would be great to see everyone get there powers back"

I don't know if I'd like to see everyone get their powers back, but the list of those that should definitely includes Jubilee, Chamber, Dani Moonstar, and maybe a couple of others. If Jube does get repowered, they should really amp her powers up to full blast. How freakin' cool would that be?? A brightly-colored mushroom cloud over what used to be some bad guy's secret lair. :-D

Bloodaxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bloodaxe

It'd be nice to see Jube back in top form again. I don't know that she'd really need a power boost, she'd just need to start using her powers to their formidable fullest. That would be more of a conscious decision on her part.

The power has always been there, she's just been afraid to use it. I think it's that fear that they'd have to get rid of.

Chickenman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chickenman

I love Jube, and I'm lovin' the new Wondra too (after reading NW #9), so it's hard to choose. But ultimately I think she should get repowered. If she could keep that power suit on top of that, it'd kick a$$.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Sojourn_

I think se was depowered because she has the untapped potential of a walking atom bomb. She never got the chance to really let loose, and cause some real damage. Whic isnt cool because every other mutant has been able to show off. Her ability to destroy particle smaller than atom makes her an Omega Level Mutant in my opinion.

What do you guys think should she be considered an omega or not?

Jaadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jaadu
Slight said:
"

I think se was depowered because she has the untapped potential of a walking atom bomb. She never got the chance to really let loose, and cause some real damage. Whic isnt cool because every other mutant has been able to show off. Her ability to destroy particle smaller than atom makes her an Omega Level Mutant in my opinion.

What do you guys think should she be considered an omega or not?

"

TOTALLY agree! Like she never reached nor shown her full potential! I think she could do serious damage if she actually tapped into her true POWERS! I miss MUTANT Jubilee :(
Megalictis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Megalictis

Jubilee should get her mutant powers back, but she won't unless some writer at Marvel pitches one heck of a good story premise that depends on it.  She should never have been sacrificed to M-Day in the first place (to make it seem like the X-Men weren't the only mutants in the world who were miraculously untouched by the event when millions of non-X-Men were).  Very sad.

To me Jubilee is Marvel's "poster child" for wasted potential.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Megalictis said:
"Jubilee should get her mutant powers back, but she won't unless some writer at Marvel pitches one heck of a good story premise that depends on it.  She should never have been sacrificed to M-Day in the first place (to make it seem like the X-Men weren't the only mutants in the world who were miraculously untouched by the event when millions of non-X-Men were).  Very sad.

To me Jubilee is Marvel's "poster child" for wasted potential."
They could have killed her off.At least they are keeping her in the loop.She has been leading the New Warriors for the last couple of issues.
Megalictis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Megalictis

I think Kevin Grevioux has actually done more for her than any writer in years.

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By grimm

she wont get her powers back

for one thing the mutant genome doesnt even exsist so it would be like trying to give a human powers. and it would be really stupid to just give everyone their powers back.
but i think that jubilee is better without powers cause she has stopped being that annoying little girl.
kitty pryde went through that (well now shes dead)
and pixie is the new jubilee now and she went through that phase.
Avatar image for xxxextinctionxxx
XXXExtinctionXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By XXXExtinctionXXX

Rumors coming Marvel are a great maybe. I'm going to lean on yes, eventually, they will return and probably since Jubilee has tasted power she will be stronger. Personality, I think 198 is just attention grabber for sales. It 'sgunna turn around. It's marvel they literally work for resurrections.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AngelFrost

Jubilee was awesome!
and I loved her powers
:/

Why did they have to take her powers away from her? Anyone else but Jubilee!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wondra is better.

bobbydr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By bobbydr

I would really like it if Jubilee got her powers back too. As Wondra, she doesn't interest me at all (that might just be because I thought the whole run of NW was just abysmal though). She had a really unique power set and a really original personality. She brought a really neat perspective to the X-Men and Generation X and I think that the way she has been written lately is just completely out of character. I miss the old Jubes and I think that if she got her powers back, there would be a chance of her being written like she used to be. Im all for characters growing and progressing, but I just feel like Jubes has so much done that as opposed to having her whole personality wiped clean and replaced.

blazeablaze08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blazeablaze08

Question. I'm new to this site and Jubilee is ranked #6 what's up with that? How do they rank people and if Jubilee is so lame and her powers suck how come she's in the top 10?

Are they gonna get rid of her all together?I hope not. They should give her powers back I just started to like her after I read her background and researched her online. She can do wonders with her powers, her new attitude, maturity, experience and great writers.

If you're a fan of Jubilee and play Marvel Ultimate Alliance you should go sign up at  marvelultimatealliance.com and after you sign up look for the Jubilee thread and vote for her to be in the game and post your opinion on the site we need more fans.

THANKS

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By G'bandit
@blazeablaze08 said:
" Question. I'm new to this site and Jubilee is ranked #6 what's up with that? How do they rank people and if Jubilee is so lame and her powers suck how come she's in the top 10?

Actually Jubs' powers are practically the same as Gambit. So technically you are saying that Gambit sucks O_O

I've always like Jubs

blazeablaze08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blazeablaze08
@G'bandit said:
"
@blazeablaze08 said:
" Question. I'm new to this site and Jubilee is ranked #6 what's up with that? How do they rank people and if Jubilee is so lame and her powers suck how come she's in the top 10?

Actually Jubs' powers are practically the same as Gambit. So technically you are saying that Gambit sucks O_O I've always like Jubs "
Oh no I'm a fan of both of them I was asking the question that people say she is a bad character and her powers suck then how come she's ranked in the top 10. I defend her every day all day on these forums and sites.
randell1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_sojourn_: she is no where near omega level, saying someone has the potential to detonate matter at an atomic level doesn't say exactly how much matter or how powerful it would be here is the list of Omega level mutants, absolon mercator,david haller,elizabeth braddock(Psylocke) Emma Frost,Franklin Richards,Gabriel summers,Hope summers(the most powerful mutant in all of marvel because of being an Omega level Empathic Power mimic on a scale that surpasses rogue), Jean Grey,Joshua foley,Mathew Malloy(who has also been referred to as being beyond omega level),Nathan summers(cable),Nathaniel grey,Quintavius Quire,Rachel summers, and Takeo Sasaki

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers