• 61 results
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Unlike oridinary criminals such as Bank Robbers, Rapists, Serial Killers, Burglars, Con Men, etc Batman can't master Joker's method of criminal behavior because he'll do just about any crime, and it's never simple when Batman, or any other good guy will try to defeat the Joker.
A main obvious answer is the fact that Joker often acts savage to get Batman's attention, and his beliefs are the complete opposite of Batman's which he acts on through his violent criminal behavior.
Add in with the exception of Commisioner Gordon, Batman, and anyone else he can torture he has no respect for human life which makes it very easy for him to kill.

Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No takers.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AtPhantom

Because Joker is smart as hell, and because of his insanity, completely unpredictable. One day he may apply to be a comedian in a night club, the next he will gas a subway station. Most batman rogues, and most villains in general, operate on some sense of logic which can be understood and countered. Joker has no such thought pattern. Like Michael Caine put it in Dark knight, he has no particular desire or destination, he " just wants to see the world burn".

Fox Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fox Hound

Joker is the worse because he has no attachments like the rest, the others do things for money, revenge, power, etc, joker just does it for fun and if he gets money and power while he is at it, he will take it XD

But is mostly just for the fun of it, the rest are just a bunch of greedy b#stards and are easier to read, there is nothing worse than unpredictability and that is what joker has in spades. 

besides look at the things he have done, he Crippled Barbara and Killed Jason, He has mess up the bat family more times than anyone in my count...

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By The WeatherMan

Because Batman won't kill him. He doesn't kill anyone, I know, but if he ever did, I think Joker would be the last one. Sometimes I think he even respects the Joker in a weird way.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Nighthunter

He wants to see the world burn, he has nothing to lose and acts according to that

The only thing worse/creepier than a smiling Joker is a Joker who doesn't smile

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe
I guess Batman not being able to get rid of the Joker for nearly fifty years says something for the Joker. :p

In one issue of the JLA it shows how Batman could kill every member, even Superman. :/

But, Batman can't do much against the Joker.    hmmmmm
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By John Valentine

It's his killer dress sense.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By NightFang3

I say its that killer smile of his.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By G'bandit
Cezar_TheScribe said:
"
I guess Batman not being able to get rid of the Joker for nearly fifty years says something for the Joker. :p

In one issue of the JLA it shows how Batman could kill every member, even Superman. :/

But, Batman can't do much against the Joker.    hmmmmm
"

their secretly in love :P
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's aware he's a comic book character. So he knows Batman can never get to the people responsible for having Joker commiting more crimes and escaping.

He's fully aware Batman won't kill him and believes in Justice so he takes advantage of that by torturing him through killing members of the Batman family, and continues to commit more atrocious crimes.

A tempter that tries to bring out the worst in people. The fact he was able to fool Superman, and nearly have him kill the Joker in rage when Lois was in no danger shows how tricky, and manipulative the Joker is. 

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By John Valentine
Firestormnuclerman said:

He's aware he's a comic book character. So he knows Batman can never get to the people responsible for having Joker commiting more crimes and escaping.

Joker does not break the fourth wall.
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Valentine said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:

Joker does not break the fourth wall."
Are you saying he's not aware he's a comic book character?
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By G'bandit
Firestormnuclerman said:
"John Valentine said:

Are you saying he's not aware he's a comic book character?"
He is not aware he is a comic book character, Deadpool is aware, She Hulk is aware, but not Joker

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The WeatherMan

Because Batman and the Joker are secretly butt pirates. Why do you think he killed Jason? Cause Jason was eyeballing Joker's booty. Na-mean?

Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G'bandit said:
"John Valentine said:

He is not aware he is a comic book character, Deadpool is aware, She Hulk is aware, but not Joker

"
According to the DC Database he is aware he's a comic book character.  Also Joker has broken the fourth wall. Although it's not the comics in the 90s Batman TAS he broke it.
likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17  Edited By likalaruku

The Joker. He's a sadomasochist who has Batman all figured out & wrapped around his finger. He likes to recieve pain as much as he likes to distribute it, so beating him up is just part of his scheme. Litteraly, he expects Batman to play the usual song & dance of showing up, fighting, & waiting for the little men in white coats to haul him back home.

Sending him to Arkham is pointless since he used to live in the mansion it was built over. He knows all the escape routs.

He's a master of escape: straighjackets, cuffs, exploding buildings, crashing helecoptors; he's escaped them all.

He's never boring; lying, reinventing himself, a new origing story every year, he's unpredictable & whismsy. I'm actaly sometimes ashames of how little Batman seems to know about him when no matter how unique the scheme, the Joker likes to follow a repetitive pattern.

He knows who Batman really is & doesn't really give a shit. He also knows how Batman works, what he will & won't do. He didn't in the earlier campy days & in the earlier Modern Age comics, but it's like I said, he's got him all figured out know & knows how to push his buttons.

Much to Batman's ire, if the Joker is in a sticky situation, Batman's no-kill policy demands that he rescue the Joker. Knowing this, the Joker will sometimes put himself in danger & laugh when Batman does the predictable. It goes two-ways. If anyone but the Joker were to kill Batman, the Joker would be one of the first people out there seeking revenge for his death. Aside from reading a statement form Dido (I believe it was him) that Bruce doesn't die in RIP, the Joker's reaction to the situation in RIP was a give-away that he wasn't really helping Hurt, even before he mentioned that he used nonlethal gas.

He hates Batman wannabes. While he won't kill THE Batman, anyone who shows up in his place or works with him is free-game; Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Azrael, Catwoman, etc. I'll be super pissed if he doesn't play a big part in getting Bruce out of his funk & back in black.

He's the king of anarchy; no rules, no restrictions.

The other villains of Gotham are afraid of him. Even Killer Crock takes orders from him. He's like the boss of Arkham. He's also held his own against Hush & Lex Luthor, but he's still got a score to settle with Bane & probably Ra's al Ghul too. The new Sweeny Todd makeover makes me believe that he will be a better fighter who won't need to rely on henchmen anymore, though he might still hire some in the future for paltry missions & target practice.

He doesn't need muscles & a gay skin-tight suit.

He fights women like equals instead of going easy on them like weaklings.

Batman is not the only person who thinks of Joker as his ultimate nemesis. I'm pretty sure Oracle, Red Robin, Nightwing, & Robin share that sentiment.

No one can be used as a hostage against him. He doesn't even care if Harley dies. He doesn't have a concience & a code of morals to restrain him (that's one of the reasons his sentiment for his dead wife in Gotham Knights pissed me off. The other is because he was lamenting about the past. That's faux pas in itself.)

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#18  Edited By likalaruku
Firestormnuclerman said:
"G'bandit said:
"John Valentine said:

"
According to the DC Database he is aware he's a comic book character.  Also Joker has broken the fourth wall. Although it's not the comics in the 90s Batman TAS he broke it."
When he looks at the readers/viewers & says something like "Don't try this at home, kiddies," I'd say it was a misinterpritation of him actualy talking to himself, pretending or hoping that there was a TV camera in the vicinity spying on him. & I'd assume the same for the rest. If they gave the impression of being aware they were comic or cartoon characters in a silver or golden age comic, I'd concider it a poorly thought out scene & I pretty much concider everything that happened before A Death in the Family as happening in a paralell universe where everything is dumbed down & childish (like my spelling skills). Batman TAS is it's own world entirely.
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a cunning b@stard feared by both super heroes, and super villains.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By blade hunter

He is willing to do anything to get at batman weather it's bombing a building or killing his side kick, he is obsessed with batman and will go out of his way to harm batman in anyway he can.

Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Graft

I'd actually put Riddler higher up on the list..

Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Graft
Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
"More than Ra's? 
I've got nothing but love for Mr. E. Nigma, but even I have to stop you there. Ra's is much more threatening. That scan from Nightwing where they are fighting shows why he's more of a threat than Joker.
"
Nah, not more than Ra's.

I was just talking about the thread title "Why Joker is Batman's most dangerous enemy".

Graft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Graft

No, He has'nt. Personal preference I suppose, I just like how Riddler is more..keeping bats on his toes

Konstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Konstantine
He tortured Commissioner Gordon with naked pictures of his beaten and battered daughter. "

O_O
Konstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Konstantine
"Konstantine said:
"Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
He tortured Commissioner Gordon with naked pictures of his beaten and battered daughter. "

O_O
"
You didn't know that??

Nice avatar.
"
I did but it still makes me go O_O lol

and thanks
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By claws

hes the smartest,most evil villain that batman has ever faced

Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

claws said:
"hes the smartest,most evil villain that batman has ever faced"

Also the most unpredictable that commits crimes as Bats put it that makes sense to him only.
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Joker settling the score with Bane unless he's Emperor Joker or has some other advantage.

Bane is a superior hand to hand combatant, strategist, tactician, and thinker. It's as big of mismatch as the Browns vs the Steelers, Batista vs Triple H, Apollo Creed vs Ivan Drago, Frazier vs Ali. Joker's hand to hand combat skills are about as decent as foot soldiers in TMNT, and he can't even annoy Bane. He's basically like Triple H able to talk tough, but can't walk the walk against a larger better combatant.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nighthunter
claws said:
"hes the smartest villain that batman has ever faced"
wrong

Luthor

Ra's al Ghul

Vandal Savage

Darkseid

Riddler

Deathstroke

Prometheus

Talia al Ghul

should I continue?
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter said:
"claws said:
wrong

Luthor

Ra's al Ghul

Vandal Savage

Darkseid

Riddler

Deathstroke

Prometheus

Talia al Ghul

should I continue?"
If you want. Has he faced Brainiac?
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nighthunter said:
"claws said:
wrong

Luthor

Ra's al Ghul

Vandal Savage

Darkseid

Riddler

Deathstroke

Prometheus

Talia al Ghul

should I continue?"
You can add Red Skull.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nighthunter

brainiac? not that I know of

Red Skull?

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By claws
Nighthunter said:
"claws said:
wrong

Luthor

Ra's al Ghul

Vandal Savage

Darkseid

Riddler

Deathstroke

Prometheus

Talia al Ghul

should I continue?"
i met in his rogue gallery
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By claws

red skull is not even in the dc universe

Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still he faced him, and he's way smarter than Joker.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Nighthunter
claws said:
"Nighthunter said:
"claws said:
wrong

Luthor

Ra's al Ghul

Vandal Savage

Darkseid

Riddler

Deathstroke

Prometheus

Talia al Ghul

should I continue?"
i met in his rogue gallery"
ok then, take Darkseid (who after recent events could be includded) and vandal savage
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By claws

was this an crossover

Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

claws said:
"was this an crossover"

Yes a Batman Captain America crossover.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By claws

ok

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Joker actually isn't Batman's most dangerous enemy.Batman is his own most dangerous enemy.If I was Batman..Joker would have been dead years ago.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nighthunter

You as Batman? pff yeah right ;P

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nighthunter said:
"You as Batman? pff yeah right ;P"
Well I don't quite have the physique or the small package for the tights and the trunks but I could pull that cape off.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nighthunter

those are all bonuses, all you need to do is say in a convincing and ridiculous way "I'm batman"

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Darth Balls

i disagree because whats the baddest thing jokers did in awhile.After a while he becomes predictable like he's not even a chalenge anymore like he was when he started.if anything he's so not batmans most dangerous enemy anymore batmans worst enemy is himself.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By claws
Nighthunter said:
"claws said:
"Nighthunter said:
"claws said:
wrong

Luthor

Ra's al Ghul

Vandal Savage

Darkseid

Riddler

Deathstroke

Prometheus

Talia al Ghul

should I continue?"
i met in his rogue gallery"
ok then, take Darkseid (who after recent events could be includded) and vandal savage"

ur right i forgot about those charecters
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Balls said:
"i disagree because whats the baddest thing jokers did in awhile.After a while he becomes predictable like he's not even a chalenge anymore like he was when he started.if anything he's so not batmans most dangerous enemy anymore batmans worst enemy is himself."
If he wasn't a challenge then how come he always manages to find a way to escape the inferior sorry excuse for a strong built asylum Arkam Asylum?
Ras Ah Ghul is somewhat predictable considering Batman know's his goal but that doesn't mean he's not a challenge. I find it hard to believe he isn't Batman's most dangerous enemey when he has nearly brought Batman over the edge to kill the piece of trash lowlife. Let me further add in a cruel practical joke he had to intervene to stop Superman from killing him when Lois was in no real danger. No person has put Gotham City through more hell than the Joker. He's commited every crime in the book so I find it very hard he's not Batman's most dangerous enemey when he makes a mockery of everything that Batman stands for.
KeiPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KeiPunk

because..he's not only the smartest hes the most psychotily evil person who prevokes him...he has the why not mentality that drvies batman crazy

Kyriakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kyriakos

BEcause he doesn't gives a shit  whether he dies or not.
He is insane and paranoic. Need more?

Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyriakos said:
"BEcause he doesn't gives a shit  whether he dies or not.
He is insane and paranoic. Need more?"
I would say add in he wants to see the world burn, and that pretty much sums up The Clown Prince of Crime.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The Joker is Batman's most dangerous enemy because he didn't kill him when he had the chance..which ultimately leads to Joker knowing more about him and being able to set something up.