Who would out con who??

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would come out on top between Constantine and loki if they were trying to out con each other? I know john has outconned the devil etc which is pretty dam impressive but im not as up to date on loki. whats your thoughts?

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@cdw101: I favor Loki in this encounter. When portrayed right he is basically John, but has been doing this for far longer and with far more power at his disposal. Outwitting the FOF doesn't seem that great since by John's own admission the guy is an idiot. A lot of John's plans rely on his opponent being bound by mystical rules, not knowing he is coming, or being dumb enough to think they can play him. I doubt Loki would fall for most of those. John's main advantage is that weird luck power of his where the universe will bend over backwards so things come out in his favor even if the rest of the world burns.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

John

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Avatar image for raggedscarecrow
RaggedScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Loki is a god, but Constantine has built a reputation by taking on various deities (both divine and infernal) over the course of his numerous adventures so I'm gonna give this to Constantine.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

Constantine has outsmarted the devil himself and various other demons and angels with just as much if not more power than Loki. So I gotta give this one to good old Con-job. It'd be a fierce and entertaining battle of wits, but eventually Constantine would get the last laugh.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, people are talking about how John outsmarted the devil, but it depends on who the "devil" is. I consider Lucifer to be more of the devil and he is MUCH more impressive than FOF.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

Eh, people are talking about how John outsmarted the devil, but it depends on who the "devil" is. I consider Lucifer to be more of the devil and he is MUCH more impressive than FOF.

Well, the First of the Fallen does go by the name Satan which is more synonymous with the Devil than the name Lucifer. So in a sense, he has outsmarted the devil in that case. Granted though, Lucifer Morningstar is the far more powerful being and Constantine hasn't outsmarted him so far as I know.

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Well, the First of the Fallen does go by the name Satan which is more synonymous with the Devil than the name Lucifer. So in a sense, he has outsmarted the devil in that case. Granted though, Lucifer Morningstar is the far more powerful being and Constantine hasn't outsmarted him so far as I know.

The problem with outsmarting the First of the Fallen is he is an uncouth, vulgar IDIOT. For all his talk of wanting to hurt John he was reduced to taunting him from a distance while other demons did far more damage to Constantine.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Loki can shapeshift into anyone, pretty sure he could play John

Ondskapt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Loki is outclassed. Connie would easily outsmart him.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

John.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I know Loki is a god, but Constantine has built a reputation by taking on various deities (both divine and infernal) over the course of his numerous adventures so I'm gonna give this to Constantine.