Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@knightrise said:

I can finally say that I want to boink the wind out of Jimmy Olsen.

I SAW HER FIRST,SHES MINE DAMMIT!!!!

GO AWAY! you can have blonde Lois

its too late, i already have her. millions of cocoa babies!!!! Millions!!!!!!!

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is she still being called Jimmy? Is that a bisexual name or whatever the term is?

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightrise said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@knightrise said:

I can finally say that I want to boink the wind out of Jimmy Olsen.

I SAW HER FIRST,SHES MINE DAMMIT!!!!

GO AWAY! you can have blonde Lois

its too late, i already have her. millions of cocoa babies!!!! Millions!!!!!!!

Sounds delicious

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

As long as it's true to the character, I'm not that concerned.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@spinningbirdcake said:

Is she still being called Jimmy? Is that a bisexual name or whatever the term is?

Her name is jenny, although i heard shes supposed to be jimmys sister not his replacement

And the term is unisex

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

woof. now jimmy olsen fans will suddenly appear out of nowhere. just like the mandarin's. and will disappear after the movie is not in cinemas anymore.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@thetimestreamer: I've ended up taking more crap over this thread than I expected already which is really weird considering the few thousands of threads posted on here specifically to insult several of my favorite characters. I was honestly unaware before I posted this that a Jimmy Olsen fan was something that existed.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joshmightbe: meh. some are not fans of jimmy's per say. they just see the gender switch as an afront to the comic book community. or just want to complain. mostly the second.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'll hold off judgement on this character until the film. i haven't seen an article yet that has listed her as Jenny Olsen or Jimmy Olsen's sister or anything of the sort.

personally, and just from what we've seen of the film so far (and by that I mean a lack of any Clark in the Daily Planet stills or scenes), I don't think Clark will be a member of the Daily Planet till the very end of the film because joining the paper is the endpoint of his journey to find out where he fits into the world. It wouldn't surprise me if Buller's character is the primary reporter for the city beat (as in this story Lois spends more of her time trying to track down Clark and therefore is not the well-known reporter we are used to) and that's why she will be a focused on along with Perry for how the Daily Planet perceives Superman's arrival and his impact on Metropolis. But she will probably die in the attack on the city, leading to an opening at the Planet that Clark will fill just as Lois becomes a full time member of the staff now that she's found the mystery man she's been pursuing. Thus setting up the classic relationship of Lois and Clark.

that would be an ideal way to bring Jimmy Olsen into the next film, with Lois and Clark already established as reporters for the Planet and Jimmy coming in as the newbie photographer (thus maintaining the age difference between the three characters) and showing Lois, Clark, and Perry as mentors to him. This would help bring in a fresh element to the second film where we already have established characters and also use Jimmy as the audiences avatar to showcase the wonder and amazement of seeing Superman and becoming a part of that world.

StrangeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not Jimmy, he's still gonna be around (he'll probably appear in the sequel), that's his sister.

Also, I'd explain why he could have an essential role in the MoS franchise, but with the immaturity in this thread I feel as if I'd be wasting my time.