#1 Posted by snyderman567 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of. I never liked Jean Grey before now. I always though she was an incredibly boring, awful character. But Bendis has so far done a good job writing her in All New X-men. She is now vastly more interesting now than back then.

#2 Posted by XsPectre28 (714 posts) - - Show Bio

she armed with the knowledge of her future is displaying a new attitude!! she is not only becoming stronger in mind/personality but she is taking all her training very serious..... i cant wait to see this jean grown up

#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@xspectre28: people say that she is becoming unhinged.....i think she is but i hope she doesnt lose it. But i wonder when its time for the o5 to go back, maybe she wouldnt want to go back at all if she ends up dead. I can see the future dialogue now: Jean: We are not going back until Xavier's dream is achieved!!! Emma Frost: Oh Great! We'll never get rid of them.

#4 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@xspectre28: people say that she is becoming unhinged.....i think she is but i hope she doesnt lose it. But i wonder when its time for the o5 to go back, maybe she wouldnt want to go back at all if she ends up dead. I can see the future dialogue now: Jean: We are not going back until Xavier's dream is achieved!!! Emma Frost: Oh Great! We'll never get rid of them.

lol

#5 Posted by PwrdOff (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The tried and true cure to Jean hatred - actually reading her in a comic.

Jean is pure unadulterated womanhood, no one can read her and not instantly fall in love.

#7 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of. I never liked Jean Grey before now. I always though she was an incredibly boring, awful character. But Bendis has so far done a good job writing her in All New X-men. She is now vastly more interesting now than back then.

im waiting for rachel to tell teen jean about how a jerk scott really is and then teen jean will punch adult cyclops.....it will happen...lol