I dont get it.....

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If scott and jean got married in x-men 30(which i have), the wedding took place in january(it didnt day the number) and in ANXM7 it says it was june 15!!!!! So i guess bendis didnt have his facts straight....lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Are you basing this off of them saying the wedding took place in January/context clues (snow, warm clothes), or did the comic come out in Jan and that's what you're basing it off of?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mercy_: no in the comicbook it said it was january and storm made it seventy degrees and sunny

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: TBH I have no clue what this last panel in ANXM 7 even meant. Does this look like a re-kindling of their relationship, or is Scott simply giving up on Jean and showing her something that will not happen ? TBH I don't think he is the sort of person to simply give up on something, so I think it's the former. It's too early and cryptic to see where this is going.

Anyways, I would not pay too much attention to dates etc. as Bendis might have gotten the date wrong.

xtremexfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xtremexfan

Also, Bobby said that he touched Unus in this issue. Hank time traveled the x-men to the future in the issue where they first meet Unus. Hence, O5 Bobby hadn't touched Unus yet. Bendis really fucked that one up. Also, Jean already saw her and Scott's wedding when she took all that info from beast, so why the hell was she so shocked?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtremexfan: idk maybe she was shocked that old scott still cared about her but then again in anxm4 she already read old scott's thoughts and heard him think that he still loved her and that shes gorgeous <---- what a weird thing to say to a teenager, but at least logan didnt say anything weird

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7  Edited By x_29

This thread is facepalm worthy.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarkxSeraph
what a weird thing to say to a teenager, but at least logan didnt say anything weird

He didn't say it, he thought it. And the context you are viewing it in is wrong. If you are in a relationship since high school age, get married to the person, and pass the years with them, growing up with them... it's not exactly 'creepy' to or 'weird' to comment on how beautiful or handsome they were when they were young.
Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

I guess it really isn't a big deal, but how hard is it to write January -.-. Oh well I love how Jean looks in these comic.

xtremexfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xtremexfan

@x_29: Listen, if you're going to do something, you do it right. These men have access to whatever x-men comics they need. Continuity, no matter how small, isn't something you screw with.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11  Edited By x_29

@xtremexfan said:

@x_29: Listen, if you're going to do something, you do it right. These men have access to whatever x-men comics they need. Continuity, no matter how small, isn't something you screw with.

I believe you are over-reacting.

Avatar image for captain_oblivious
captain_oblivious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtremexfan: And that's why god gave us the retcon. I remember hearing about former Marvel Editor Mark Gruenwald as the keeper of continuity. I keep waiting to hear of a Crisis in the Marvel Multiverse with the various time travels and alternate universe characters.

Avatar image for the_goddess_of_chaos
The_Goddess_of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@x_29

said:

This thread is facepalm worthy.

lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oviouslyjeangrey said:

I guess it really isn't a big deal, but how hard is it to write January -.-. Oh well I love how Jean looks in these comic.

i think jean needs a makeover badly

No Caption Provided

and her grandmother hair style look is not helping......im glad in anxm9 the o5 gets new costumes

Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Honestly I love the way she looks in the first one. The only thing wrong with her in the second one is her hair lol.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers