#1 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

• One of the ALL-NEW X-MEN leaves to join Cyclops and his crew!

• Jean Grey pushes her power to the limit, shaking her and the rest of the X-Men to the core.

i guess that means the phoenix force is back and i think teen scott will join cyclops team because it would make teen jean freak out...

#2 Posted by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

lol isn't there exactly this thread in the X-Men forum ?

Anyways, I dont think it will be Cyclops who joins his current counterpart. He needs to take leadership of Wolverine's school first.

#3 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85 said:

lol isn't there exactly this thread in the X-Men forum ?

Anyways, I dont think it will be Cyclops who joins his current counterpart. He needs to take leadership of Wolverine's school first.

i think it would be to hard to take over wolverines school because nobody trusts him and he wanted to shut down old scott

#4 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope its Bobby who joins Scott, but it will probably be Jean.

#5 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@SavageDragon said:

I hope its Bobby who joins Scott, but it will probably be Jean.

why would jean join the team??? she just became the new leader of the o5, well according to kitty and storm anyways

although it would be cool for jean to join the team because then old scott has another thing to rub in wolverines face...lol

#6 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos: I think she might join the team because she believes old scott is being wrongfully persecuted and that its deviding the mutant community. Just a theory. We willhave to wait and see how things progress.

#7 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO@Young Scott taking over the JGSHL

#8 Posted by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkxSeraph: He is gonna give it a shot. And being Scott, well, who know what will happen ?

#9 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, because at 16 he has all the worldly experience to help guide the new generation of X-Men/JGSHL Students--despite being just as old and experienced as they are for the most part at this point.

*chuckles* That would be comedic gold.

#10 Posted by Xorion (439 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's teen cyclops. For some reason I like the idea but I also would like to see teen hank to join them. It would be funny older hank seeing scott as evil and taking their youngerselves but his youngself doesn't agree with him and joins scott

#11 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Make it bobby. Scott's team is somber enough and could use a laugh or two.

#12 Posted by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

He's still a better leader than Logan or Jean, and did make an ass out of Logan in ANXM 6.

some people are just natural born leaders, unlike others who are just given the role. *chuckles*

#13 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Immonen right? Amazing he's made the Uncanny X-men costume appealing to my eyes. I never thought it possible.

#14 Posted by DarkxSeraph (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Because "born leader" equates to "can run a school and teach kids stuff he hasn't even learned yet. ROFLMFAO

#15 Edited by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkxSeraph: He's the Cyclops of Zurr-enh-Arh, remember ? And their current headmaster is a brainless berserker compared to him, remember ?

And yeah, that is EXACTLY what a born leader means ;)

#16 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xorion: @JohnnyGat: @DarkxSeraph: @SavageDragon said:

I hope its Bobby who joins Scott, but it will probably be Jean.

i know i said this before but: now im starting to think teen jean will join because wolverine and cyclops would get into a fight, Jean wouldnt like that so she would make them stop and taps into the phoenix force to stop them. Then cyclops would make tempus make time stop so then he could ask jean for help with his, emma's and magneto's power struggles

oh and cyclops probably told logan where his school is and it p!s*** him off

#17 Edited by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos said:

@Xorion: @JohnnyGat: @DarkxSeraph: @SavageDragon said:

I hope its Bobby who joins Scott, but it will probably be Jean.

i know i said this before but: now im starting to think teen jean will join because wolverine and cyclops would get into a fight, Jean wouldnt like that so she would make them stop and taps into the phoenix force to stop them. Then cyclops would make tempus make time stop so then he could ask jean for help with his, emma's and magneto's power struggles

oh and cyclops probably told logan where his school is and it p!s*** him off

Honestly I'm feeling it will be young Hank. Would be hilarious to see old Hank see himself team up with someone he's been hating on for awhile.

#18 Posted by The_Goddess_of_Chaos (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyGat said:

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos said:

@Xorion: @JohnnyGat: @DarkxSeraph: @SavageDragon said:

I hope its Bobby who joins Scott, but it will probably be Jean.

i know i said this before but: now im starting to think teen jean will join because wolverine and cyclops would get into a fight, Jean wouldnt like that so she would make them stop and taps into the phoenix force to stop them. Then cyclops would make tempus make time stop so then he could ask jean for help with his, emma's and magneto's power struggles

oh and cyclops probably told logan where his school is and it p!s*** him off

Honestly I'm feeling it will be young Hank. Would be hilarious to see old Hank team up with someone he's been hating on for awhile.

i dont think old hank hates cyclops just cyclops recent actions since he left utopia.....anywas, doesnt the value of a tru friend would tell you that ur wrong when you think your right or tells you the truth

#19 Edited by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos said:

@JohnnyGat said:

@The_Goddess_of_Chaos said:

@Xorion: @JohnnyGat: @DarkxSeraph: @SavageDragon said:

I hope its Bobby who joins Scott, but it will probably be Jean.

i know i said this before but: now im starting to think teen jean will join because wolverine and cyclops would get into a fight, Jean wouldnt like that so she would make them stop and taps into the phoenix force to stop them. Then cyclops would make tempus make time stop so then he could ask jean for help with his, emma's and magneto's power struggles

oh and cyclops probably told logan where his school is and it p!s*** him off

Honestly I'm feeling it will be young Hank. Would be hilarious to see old Hank team up with someone he's been hating on for awhile.

i dont think old hank hates cyclops just cyclops recent actions since he left utopia.....anywas, doesnt the value of a tru friend would tell you that ur wrong when you think your right or tells you the truth

Old Hank hates Cyclops. He constantly acts all hypocritic around him. Even then while he was almost dying he mentioned that one of the reasons he brought the O5 to the present was that so " Scott could see what has changed, and take his shame to the grave". Instead of believing that Scott can redeem himself his last thought in regards to him were to take his shame to the grave as if he believes he is beyond redemption.

#20 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3449 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the days when becoming a leader of a team was because you drilled the hardest, trained your teammates and studied tactics. Nowadays, just showing some attitude seems to be enough.

#21 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

I miss the days when becoming a leader of a team was because you drilled the hardest, trained your teammates and studied tactics. Nowadays, just showing some attitude seems to be enough.

yup....lol

#22 Posted by darthphoenix (649 posts) - - Show Bio

scott was born a leader

jean kept the together, she has always been the heart of the x-men.

wolverine can be a good leader in a suicide mission where he'll tell his team mates, ok here's the plan, attack and destroy everything the comes in your way. then we'll regroup here if you survive.

#23 Posted by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthphoenix: How dare you call Saint Jean anything less than the #1 choice for everything !

She's Saint JEAN, ffs ! How can you compare her in any department, with that mass murdering psychopath Scott Summers !?

#24 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think that either Jean or Iceman will join Cyclops' Uncanny X-Men team.

#25 Posted by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Nah Iceman's gonna be too busy trying to 1-up Kitty Pryde, and heal his own hurt pride to bother with something so complicated lol.

#26 Posted by trebean (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Angel............. seeing yourself as a amnesiac childish adult would turn anybody that.

#27 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: @trebean: @SavageDragon: @Avenger85: @DarkxSeraph: @The_Goddess_of_Chaos: @JohnnyGat: @PhoenixoftheTides:

… Now that i saw june solicitations, its more likly that teen jean will join scott's team and i saw teen scott in the future of anxm and not jean

Oh it looks like we'll see emma frost/jean grey dialogue

#28 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@TDK_1997: @trebean: @SavageDragon: @Avenger85: @DarkxSeraph: @The_Goddess_of_Chaos: @JohnnyGat: @PhoenixoftheTides:

… Now that i saw june solicitations, its more likly that teen jean will join scott's team and i saw teen scott in the future of anxm and not jean

Oh it looks like we'll see emma frost/jean grey dialogue

I always assumed it was teen hank, during the time the O5 were taken Hank seemed like the most likely to join a team with Older Scott's goals.

#29 Posted by Avenger85 (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Well neither have we seen Teen Hank in the solicitations and previews.

And how is Jean gonna meet Rachel if she's running around in Cyclops' secret base somewhere ? So Hank makes more sense.

#30 Posted by darthphoenix (649 posts) - - Show Bio

I think jean will join scott's team. it seems like everyone has been ganging up on her because of her misuse of her powers. She knows that all are scared of her, but not scott's team

#31 Edited by jeangreyemmafrost (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean or Angel

Jean because she maybe thinking that since she and Scott had a thing... maybe she can change Scott's mind (I mean not by telepathy)...

Angel....well because...(He's head is a mess right now)


<<<I want to see some young Jean and Emma conve.

#32 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean or Angel

Jean because she maybe thinking that since she and Scott had a thing... maybe she can change Scott's mind (I mean not by telepathy)...

Angel....well because...(He's head is a mess right now)

<<<I want to see some young Jean and Emma conve.

me too