• 169 results
#151 Edited by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigbadwolfx0 said:

Bruce has proven to be a good father to Jason several times even with Jason's previous problems and do not misunderstand me bruce did make a mistake with bringing him back to that spot it was a tuff decision but he was trying to bring his fallen son back who was taken from him by his sons mother and his sons clone, Jason could of steped up and tried to help but either way bruce did say he made a mistake and several others while he was greiving over the lost of his son in the batman omega.

I think he's done more bad than good to Jason..Bruce also could've offered to help Jason when he visited him in Arkham but decided to just leave him there.Anyways no point in arguing this because I don't think we're gonna agree.I think Bruce is a bad Father overall and you think he's a good Father so I guess we just disagree..And I wouldn't call that a tough decision because several heroes from the DC universe has died. Bruce could have talked to anyone he wanted instead of making Jason relieve that horrible experience he went through.That was cold blooded, selfish and inexcusable .That alone makes him a questionable Father imo.Now i'm not saying he's heartless but I do say he's far from a great or good Father

#152 Posted by RedHood22 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

A good example of Bruce even admitting his mistakes with Jason is during the Battle for the Cowl arc. The message he leaves for Jason admits that he couldn't help Jason and that he should have tried to get him some kind of therapy. Jason wanted to see Bruce as a father figure and Bruce may have wanted to be seen as one, but nowadays it's just a trainer/trainee relationship. They do have a grudging respect for each other..

#153 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

A good example of Bruce even admitting his mistakes with Jason is during the Battle for the Cowl arc. The message he leaves for Jason admits that he couldn't help Jason and that he should have tried to get him some kind of therapy. Jason wanted to see Bruce as a father figure and Bruce may have wanted to be seen as one, but nowadays it's just a trainer/trainee relationship. They do have a grudging respect for each other..

I agree.I still wouldn't call Bruce a good Father lol

#154 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@youknowwhattodo said:

@redwingx said:

New 52 Jason is so op, could he take down Nightwing?

Unless PIS is involved, I think that New 52 Jason would beat Nightwing rather easily.

I completely agree

i agree as well

#155 Edited by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

More feats please

#156 Edited by Artyom (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

- Spoilers, click at your own risk.

I know this was posted literally forever ago...this brought tears to my eyes...Jason is my favorite DC character

#157 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that was a sad scene man I love jason

#158 Posted by RedHood22 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom: Nice. That's just about my favorite scene with Jason in the entire New 52.

#159 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom: Nice. That's just about my favorite scene with Jason in the entire New 52.

#160 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone please post the scan where Jason fight bronze tiger

#161 Posted by lifeofvibe (3485 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

@thejman250 said:

I know this was posted literally forever ago...this brought tears to my eyes...Jason is my favorite DC character

that part makes me sick to my stomach, some would understand.... most wouldn't

#162 Edited by Artyom (1335 posts) - - Show Bio
#163 Posted by lifeofvibe (3485 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom: do you want the extencivly long explenation or short and sweet?

#164 Posted by Artyom (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe: Long bruh. I'm in school and I need something to read.

#165 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

@thejman250 said:

I understand.It's not what Jason should be doing.That should be Tim Drake or someone else

#166 Posted by Artyom (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeofvibe said:

@artyom said:

@thejman250 said:

I understand.It's not what Jason should be doing.That should be Tim Drake or someone else

So Jason doesn't deserve any love because he is the troubled child?

#167 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@lifeofvibe said:

@artyom said:

@thejman250 said:

I didn't say that.It's just something we'd rather not see.We don't like him being one of Batman's soldiers or being part of the Bat Family.

#168 Posted by Artyom (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@lifeofvibe said:

@artyom said:

@thejman250 said:

I didn't say that.It's just something we'd rather not see.We don't like him being one of Batman's soldiers or being part of the Bat Family.

I do. Damian is a whiny brat (thank God he is dead). Nightwing is...too old lol. Tim Drake would've just died.

#169 Posted by daredevil21134 (11808 posts) - - Show Bio

@artyom said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@artyom said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@lifeofvibe said:

@artyom said:

@thejman250 said:

I do. Damian is a whiny brat (thank God he is dead). Nightwing is...too old lol. Tim Drake would've just died.

Well we prefer Jason away from the Bat Family and more focused on his war on crime.We don't like him playing by Batman's rules and being one of hos soldiers but that's ok if you like it.Everybody is different that's just out preference .Agreed on Damian lol