• 141 results
#51 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Ok enough enough,hes's was trained in some techniques...that's okay now?

#52 Posted by God_Spawn (36014 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yes, cause it isn't false info.

#53 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio
Jason Todd showing an amazing agility and using the monster to reach the snow glob.

@LittleRedRobinHood: @Loki9876: @VenomousDragon: More scans

#55 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

red hood and damian wayne are super badass

#56 Posted by Postacrat (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@AweSam: @Shawnbaby: @daredevil21134: @InfamousFish@NlGHTCRAWLER: Spoiler from issue 0

Trained by Batman during six months.trained in everything that Bruce knows about armed and unamerd combat

@god_spawn:Pay attention in which scan I said this,okay....

Actually I see loud and clear what you said Matches, he was trained in everything Bruce knew about ARMED AND UN-ARMED COMBAT. You didn't explicitly say "everything" as generalized as some are making it out to be, just because people like to nit pick on this site. Great scan's I'm borrowing a few of them so that I can support my argument in the Jason Todd/Nightwing vs Cross Bones/Bullseye thread. Jason and Dick are currently losing understandably but Todd is being made to look like a complete joke in this battle... When he is a clear threat....

#57 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Postacrat said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@AweSam: @Shawnbaby: @daredevil21134: @InfamousFish@NlGHTCRAWLER: Spoiler from issue 0

Trained by Batman during six months.trained in everything that Bruce knows about armed and unamerd combat

Actually I see loud and clear what you said Matches, he was trained in everything Bruce knew about ARMED AND UN-ARMED COMBAT. You didn't explicitly say "everything" as generalized as some are making it out to be, just because people like to nit pick on this site. Great scan's I'm borrowing a few of them so that I can support my argument in the Jason Todd/Nightwing vs Cross Bones/Bullseye thread. Jason and Dick are currently losing understandably but Todd is being made to look like a complete joke in this battle... When he is a clear threat....

Jason is underrated on this site

#58 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

This scan doesn't prove anything. All it says is he spent 6 months training to be Robin. It doesn't say anything at all about Jason learning everything Bruce knows about he knows about Armed and Unarmed combat. He's good...but he's nowhere near as good as Batman.

#59 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

This scan doesn't prove anything. All it says is he spent 6 months training to be Robin. It doesn't say anything at all about Jason learning everything Bruce knows about he knows about Armed and Unarmed combat. He's good...but he's nowhere near as good as Batman.

It said he learned everything Bruce learned in Batman annual 25

#60 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Then someone should post that Scan...because this one doesnt prove anything

#61 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Then someone should post that Scan...because this one doesnt prove anything

True,if I find it i'll post it

#62 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby:

#63 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

Red hood is awesome.

<3

#64 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN said:

@Loki9876 said:

Red hood is awesome.

<3

definitively

#65 Posted by Loki9876 (2982 posts) - - Show Bio

I want rocafort.

#66 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

can we get some more scans please.

#67 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about liking this new Jason in the New 52, I like the Jason in pre 52 a lot, and his story of how he was resurrected was original unlike the new 52 resurrection, completely unoriginal, please nobody can explain how a pit of liquid can restore a human soul to its body. And jasons robin costume in the new 52 is rubbish compared to the pre 52 robin costume.

#68 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

Not sure about liking this new Jason in the New 52, I like the Jason in pre 52 a lot, and his story of how he was resurrected was original unlike the new 52 resurrection, completely unoriginal, please nobody can explain how a pit of liquid can restore a human soul to its body. And jasons robin costume in the new 52 is rubbish compared to the pre 52 robin costume.

lol

#69 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: something funny? something I said?

#70 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@JasonTodd13 said:

@daredevil21134: something funny? something I said?

I kinda agree with ya

#71 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: about which part?

#72 Posted by termiteone4ever (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff

#73 Posted by theboss327 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I love New 52 Red Hood. The comic/art/storyline are amazing. Also, what I thought was really funny in the comics. Even though Jason Todd isn't in it, he's still a favourite...superhero of mine. haha.

#74 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason is better off by himself, his so called "friendship" with starfire and roy is unrealistic as those characters relate more to dick grayson and they have nothing in common wit4h jason ,ever since jason returned from the dead, he always been more of a solo character, these two characters are trying to ruin him by the looks of things. Plus Jason hates everyone (except maybe: Donna Troy, Raven and Alfred).

#75 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@theboss327 said:

I love New 52 Red Hood. The comic/art/storyline are amazing. Also, what I thought was really funny in the comics. Even though Jason Todd isn't in it, he's still a favourite...superhero of mine. haha.

The art is actually very, very good. Can't wait till my trade arrives in the mail. Only thing I don't like is the fact that Jason's teaming with Dick's old pals. Really, that seems to be something that the New 52 screwed up with both Tim (Founding the Teen Titans) and Jason. They took aspects of Dick's universe and gave them to his little brothers. Though I do still think they have interesting stories.

#76 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason doesnt need friends at all, hes more the lone wolf of the bat family.

#77 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nathaniel_Christopher said:

@theboss327 said:

The art is actually very, very good. Can't wait till my trade arrives in the mail. Only thing I don't like is the fact that Jason's teaming with Dick's old pals. Really, that seems to be something that the New 52 screwed up with both Tim (Founding the Teen Titans) and Jason. They took aspects of Dick's universe and gave them to his little brothers. Though I do still think they have interesting stories.

They could have used Connor Hawke instead of Roy

#78 Edited by Nathaniel_Christopher (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@theboss327 said:

That's right, that guy did exist! Hard to remember when DC throws good characters into limbo. Yeah he would've fit, though they would've had to have changed his character a bit like they did Roy's. Make him a little rougher around the edges. I wonder how long the Outlaws are gonna stick to three people.

#79 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nathaniel_Christopher: depends on how long the outlaws are going last, and also depends if the team is popular at all, for all we know, DC might be trying to invent a way to make Jason solo again.

#80 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@theboss327 said:

That's right, that guy did exist! Hard to remember when DC throws good characters into limbo. Yeah he would've fit, though they would've had to have changed his character a bit like they did Roy's. Make him a little rougher around the edges. I wonder how long the Outlaws are gonna stick to three people.

I agree.And i'm still pissed at them getting rid of Helena Bertinelli

#81 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@theboss327 said:

Same here. It's not even that I dislike Helena Wayne coming back. I just don't see why it had to be at the expense of Bertinelli. And to add insult to injury they basically gave her the costume of the person she was replacing.

#82 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@theboss327 said:

Same here. It's not even that I dislike Helena Wayne coming back. I just don't see why it had to be at the expense of Bertinelli. And to add insult to injury they basically gave her the costume of the person she was replacing.

Tell me about it.

#83 Posted by JasonTodd13 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

#84 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

more.

#85 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos: @JasonTodd13: @Nathaniel_Christopher: More Scans

Red Hood and the Outlaws 15

#86 Posted by consolemaster001 (4501 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

rescuing Damian
Kicking one of Bat-freaks

@daredevil21134: @LittleRedRobinHood: @Alexander505: More scans

Don't underestimated me
More realistic than Nightwing
Owning Batman?

#87 Edited by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

- Spoilers, click at your own risk.

#88 Posted by daredevil21134 (9218 posts) - - Show Bio

He's simply awsome

#89 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Edited by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Because you comment in this thread before??

#92 Posted by Teerack (4554 posts) - - Show Bio

I seriously can't believe how fast the new writer trashed Red Hood's book. xD Thinking about it that's a pretty amazing feat.

#93 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Because you comment in this thread before??

So have a lot of other people...you didn't tag all them. In the future just leave me out.

#94 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Need to be ignorant like this? Just ask me politely,I never tag all poples in other threads,just call some...he did not want to comment, just not commenting. Have a good night

#95 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Need to be ignorant like this? Just ask me politely,I never tag all poples in other threads,just call some...he did not want to comment, just not commenting. Have a good night

You're going to call me ignorant simply because I asked not to be tagged into a thread I have no interest in following so closely..and then you're going to complain because you don't feel I was polite enough when i asked you not to tag me? That reeks of hypocrisy.

#96 Posted by dngn4774 (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

They're the magic words. XD

#97 Posted by RedX17 (56 posts) - - Show Bio

#

rescuing Damian
Kicking one of Bat-freaks

@daredevil21134: @LittleRedRobinHood: @Alexander505: More scans

Don't underestimated me
More realistic than Nightwing
Owning Batman?

I just read in Red Hood and the Outlaws recieved training from lady shiva, Bronze tiger, and cheshire after he left the all-caste, so i can totally see him owning Batman now!!! (Though Shiva and Cheshire still over power him without that much effort. Still impressive though.)

#98 Edited by hush_wind_9 (1 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by matchesmalone21 (7672 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by lifeofvibe (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody know why he cut him self up like suchi?