• 62 results
Edited 11 months, 11 days ago

Poll: How creepy was Talia/Jason in Lost Days? (Because it apparently needs to be asked) (46 votes)

Sick and wrong 28%
Sick, but not wrong 0%
Wrong, but not sick 9%
Creepy, but neither sick nor wrong 20%
I don't see the problem 43%

How creepy do you think it was that Talia slept with Jason in Lost Days? This keeps coming up in another thread, so I thought I'd toss it out to the crowd.

#51 Posted by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: HEY! theres a chance damian might be his son! (i mean it there really is a chance) but its probably not why we keep talking about this topic

#52 Posted by daredevil21134 (10965 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134: HEY! theres a chance damian might be his son! (i mean it there really is a chance) but its probably not why we keep talking about this topic

LOL,he's not his son.It's just fans trying to add something more to something that isn't a big deal ,especially with the reboot.

#56 Posted by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else

#57 Posted by lazyboy93 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the problem, she was just trying to see if Jason was ready to be on Batman's lvl. I personally think it happened again in the New52 aswell but they probably could of made it him & Essence this time.

#58 Posted by Lanzslyde (28 posts) - - Show Bio

That story arc was one of the most engaging reads I've had. The sex part I think was to add more drama to the story and to show that Jason Todd becomes a man. Though, he could have had sex with that woman trainer he had (the woman who wanted to kill his family, but he hates psychopaths) and Talia was the only accessible female in the story he connected to so, there you go. Not creepy at all. The universe where the Batman characters exist is just dark and gritty that's all.

#59 Edited by JetiiMitra (8220 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not creepy, wrong or sick.

#60 Posted by redleader1 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Transformers1024 (1732 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares? Jason's a total badass! He came back from the dead, went on a total bad guy killing spree, beat Joker with a crowbar, played an ultimatum on the goddamn Batman, trained by the All-Castle, dressed up as Batman and went on another bad guy killing spree, considered the bad boy rebel of the family, almost killed his adoptive brothers on multiple occasions AND nailed his foster dad's ex-girlfriend who gave birth to Damian. He does what he wants, when ever he wants.

Oh! And he hangs out with Nightwings ex.

#62 Posted by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

@lanzslyde: wow never thought of it like that thumbs up man

#63 Edited by waezi2 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason slept with Talia? Ew.

#64 Posted by M3th (2050 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like sometHing Brazzzars would sHow.

-ABstract4$$#073-

#65 Posted by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by daredevil21134 (10965 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

Sounds like sometHing Brazzzars would sHow.

-ABstract4$$#073-I could see that lol.Jason Todd Milf hunter hahaha

#67 Edited by daredevil21134 (10965 posts) - - Show Bio

That story arc was one of the most engaging reads I've had. The sex part I think was to add more drama to the story and to show that Jason Todd becomes a man. Though, he could have had sex with that woman trainer he had (the woman who wanted to kill his family, but he hates psychopaths) and Talia was the only accessible female in the story he connected to so, there you go. Not creepy at all. The universe where the Batman characters exist is just dark and gritty that's all.

Completely agree

Who cares? Jason's a total badass! He came back from the dead, went on a total bad guy killing spree, beat Joker with a crowbar, played an ultimatum on the goddamn Batman, trained by the All-Castle, dressed up as Batman and went on another bad guy killing spree, considered the bad boy rebel of the family, almost killed his adoptive brothers on multiple occasions AND nailed his foster dad's ex-girlfriend who gave birth to Damian. He does what he wants, when ever he wants.

Oh! And he hangs out with Nightwings ex.

Agreed again