• 91 results
#51 Edited by daredevil21134 (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134: It depends of the type of Jason Todd we're discussing. Pre 52 he was portrayed in so many different shades that it's hard to get a steady baseline on his morality (for lack of a better word). New 52 Jason and Countdown Jason would probably due better with Donna whereas Battle for the Cowl and Under the Red Hood Jason would probably work well with Huntress (Bertinelli).

I guess DT might also work out with a darker Jason as well, but I get the feeling that she would try to change him and he'd just end up bailing. Huntress is the only DC female that I believe could work with all versions of him. Rose Wilson would also be an insane hook up but I think they have like 0% chemistry with one another.

I think it would be cool if he dated someone who was darker than him. Like how Batman had Catwoman or Roy had Cheshire.

I agree with you again

#52 Posted by Joygirl (19295 posts) - - Show Bio

He should have his genitals removed so that he can no longer be shipped with anyone. Yeesh. Ravager, Babs, Harper, who's next? Catwoman?

#53 Edited by Teerack (5741 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@teerack: No way! Harper's just some rip off of the girl with the dragon tattoo. She's just some stereotypical goth girl who was brought in to modernize batman. There's nothing original about her.

Compared to Barbra lol. She's so boring her only defining characteristic was she used to be in a wheel chair. Also based on the way Harper dresses she isn't goth... her nose ring and hair are punk but she still dresses pretty normal, so she's not goth.

#54 Posted by dngn4774 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@dngn4774 said:

@teerack: No way! Harper's just some rip off of the girl with the dragon tattoo. She's just some stereotypical goth girl who was brought in to modernize batman. There's nothing original about her.

Compared to Barbra lol. She's so boring her only defining characteristic was she used to be in a wheel chair. Also based on the way Harper dresses she isn't goth... her nose ring and hair are punk but she still dresses pretty normal, so she's not goth.

Touche! Either way they're both horrible matches for Red Hood.

#55 Posted by dngn4774 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

He should have his genitals removed so that he can no longer be shipped with anyone. Yeesh. Ravager, Babs, Harper, who's next? Catwoman?

Ouch! I was joking about the Ravager thing and giving him any of Dick's sloppy seconds would just be insulting. The only solution would be creating an original character that could be with him, preferably another anti hero so they could have Bonnie and Clyde style rampage.

#56 Posted by Teerack (5741 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: Why did you say touche -_- nothing I said implied I was upset.... least I don't think it does :V

#57 Posted by dngn4774 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: Not touchy, touche like good point.

#58 Edited by daredevil21134 (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134: It depends of the type of Jason Todd we're discussing. Pre 52 he was portrayed in so many different shades that it's hard to get a steady baseline on his morality (for lack of a better word). New 52 Jason and Countdown Jason would probably due better with Donna whereas Battle for the Cowl and Under the Red Hood Jason would probably work well with Huntress (Bertinelli).

I guess DT might also work out with a darker Jason as well, but I get the feeling that she would try to change him and he'd just end up bailing. Huntress is the only DC female that I believe could work with all versions of him. Rose Wilson would also be an insane hook up but I think they have like 0% chemistry with one another.

I think it would be cool if he dated someone who was darker than him. Like how Batman had Catwoman or Roy had Cheshire.

I agree with you again

Right back at you bro

#59 Posted by Teerack (5741 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

OH! I'm stupid :P

#60 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic makes me want to bash my face against hard objects.

#61 Posted by dngn4774 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravager4: Totally get how you feel. Bat Family inbreeding creeps me out!

#62 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774: I don't think there's been a single thing said in this topic that I agree with... except the part where Jason shouldn't be allowed to be shipped with anyone. Now that I could get behind.

#63 Edited by JasonTodd12 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250: Jason had interactions with women, but hes never actually been in a relationship, probably because the writers didnt want him to steriotype him as having multiple love interests like Bruce, Dick and Tim. Like JasonTodd11 said, Essence was soace during his training and Isabel hes using to find out what dating is like, granted Isabel may think she has a relationship with Jason, but Jason himself doesnt consider the interactions between them as a relationship, as he is using her.

Is that so? Then we'll just say Jason never had a relationship, because of solace with essence and he is just using Isabel.

My opinion is based on what I have seen in the comics not because of my personal thoughts on the character, All I have seen is Jason is the ex Robin/ex bat family member who has total hatred hatred, rage and anger at everyone that he attempts to kill many members of the batfamily and kill criminals to spite Bruce, And what I have said is what the writers of DC Comics provided, just look at Under the Red Hood, Battle for the Cowl etc and youll see its fact.

A relationship in relation to Jason, is someone that he would truly go out with and call the girl his girlfriend, and he has done none of things in the comics, Jason will never have a relationship because hes too angry and full of too much rage and hatred.

As far as everyone knows, Jason has never been in a relationship before and never will as hes too focussed on killing criminals and repeatedly trying to kill members of the bat family.

@daredevil21134: Donna is a potential match for Jason, but she doesnt exist in new 52, but her and jason I agree with.

#64 Edited by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250: Jason had interactions with women, but hes never actually been in a relationship, probably because the writers didnt want him to steriotype him as having multiple love interests like Bruce, Dick and Tim. Like JasonTodd11 said, Essence was soace during his training and Isabel hes using to find out what dating is like, granted Isabel may think she has a relationship with Jason, but Jason himself doesnt consider the interactions between them as a relationship, as he is using her.

Is that so? Then we'll just say Jason never had a relationship, because of solace with essence and he is just using Isabel.

My opinion is based on what I have seen in the comics not because of my personal thoughts on the character, All I have seen is Jason is the ex Robin/ex bat family member who has total hatred hatred, rage and anger at everyone that he attempts to kill many members of the batfamily and kill criminals to spite Bruce, And what I have said is what the writers of DC Comics provided, just look at Under the Red Hood, Battle for the Cowl etc and youll see its fact.

A relationship in relation to Jason, is someone that he would truly go out with and call the girl his girlfriend, and he has done none of things in the comics, Jason will never have a relationship because hes too angry and full of too much rage and hatred.

As far as everyone knows, Jason has never been in a relationship before and never will as hes too focussed on killing criminals and repeatedly trying to kill members of the bat family.

@daredevil21134: Donna is a potential match for Jason, but she doesnt exist in new 52, but her and jason I agree with.

- You don't determine what is and isn't a relationship for jason for everyone who reads comic books. Try again fanboy.

- Actually, don't even bother trying again as i've had enough of your drivel. Have a nice day.

#65 Posted by daredevil21134 (11361 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by JasonTodd99 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250: prove they are actual relationships, good day to you, no evidence boy.

#67 Edited by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250: prove they are actual relationships, good day to you, no evidence boy.

- Still quoting me with your alternate accounts hmm?

- Have a nice day child.

#68 Posted by JasonTodd99 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250:
1. Jason has no connection, association (other than using Roy, Starifre and Isabel, and the odd time of helping the bat family out of sentimentality) or involvement.
2. Jason is not married. Jasons real mother Sheila Haywood, has not appeared in th new 52 yet but she is probably out there somewhere.
3. Only emotional relationship is hatred to Bruce.
4. Essence- Solace, Isable hes is merely using for his purposes, so therefore no sexual involvement.

#69 Posted by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250

:

1. Jason has no connection, association (other than using Roy, Starifre and Isabel, and the odd time of helping the bat family out of sentimentality) or involvement.

2. Jason is not married. Jasons real mother Sheila Haywood, has not appeared in th new 52 yet but she is probably out there somewhere.

3. Only emotional relationship is hatred to Bruce.

4. Essence- Solace, Isable hes is merely using for his purposes, so therefore no sexual involvement.

- Please stop quoting me with your ignorant drivel and multiple accounts.

- If there's a rule against harassment, I'm sure you're breaking it.

#70 Posted by daredevil21134 (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#71 Posted by JasonTodd72 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250: He was answering your question. If you didnt want an answer to your question then say you dont want one. Goodbye.

#72 Posted by thejman250 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

@thejman250: He was answering your question. If you didnt want an answer to your question then say you dont want one. Goodbye.

- Didn't i ask you to stop quoting me with your alternate accounts and your ignorant drivel?

- If you don't want people to know its you, you should have the brain capacity to make accounts more discreetly, but i digress.

- Again, stop quoting me with your ignorant idiotic drivel and your alternate accounts.

- If there's a rule against harassment, I'm sure you're breaking it. What part of leave me the hell alone do you not understand you idiot?

#73 Posted by daredevil21134 (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#74 Edited by Jinx17 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

It wouldn't be impossible, following the recent events.

#75 Posted by daredevil21134 (11361 posts) - - Show Bio

@jinx17 said:

It wouldn't be impossible, following the recent events.

Did I miss something or are you referring to his memory lost?

#76 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

fan-fiction is always worth a laugh

#77 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he's been chillin with Kori so why not Barbara too?! Let's go ahead and just throw in every other woman Dick's ever had a romance with lol

#78 Posted by dngn4774 (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he's been chillin with Kori so why not Barbara too?! Let's go ahead and just throw in every other woman Dick's ever had a romance with lol

Funny that the first thing I thought of when I first checked out this thread. It's bad enough that he's already wearing Nightwing's handmedowns do we have to stick him with Dick's sloppy seconds too.

#79 Edited by BeautifulLiar18 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about "dating", but I would love to at least see them team up.

#80 Posted by lifeofvibe (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

jason and barbara no no no no no no no NO!

#81 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6362 posts) - - Show Bio

#82 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam I know it aint no fun if a homie can't get none but DAM they're step brothers man not "homies." This would only make a Bat-Reunion more awkward.

( + )

#83 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6362 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam I know it aint no fun if a homie can't get none but DAM they're step brothers man not "homies." This would only make a Bat-Reunion more awkward.

( + )

The pairs I want to see for Jason are Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Typhoid Mary or Elektra (Don't care if some of those are Marvel) What do you think of those?

#84 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn are villains so for me NO. Plus, Harley is in love with Joker teh person who killed Jason. Ivy I dunno shes just a villain so I'll stick with no. Typhoid Mary & Elektra are from Marvel (I DO care if some of them are from Marvel.)

( + )

#85 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6362 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn are villains so for me NO. Plus, Harley is in love with Joker teh person who killed Jason. Ivy I dunno shes just a villain so I'll stick with no. Typhoid Mary & Elektra are from Marvel (I DO care if some of them are from Marvel.)

( + )

Ivy and Harley were always more antiheroes, and Ivy has a personality very similar to Jason's only with plants. And I think the whole Joker thing would only make Jason see Harley as more of a victim and love/sympathize with her more.

#86 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I still disagree about Harley, that is just my opinion. I can't see anyone fall for a girl who is in love with the guy who tortured and killed YOU. I don't even see Jason as the type to have a twisted romantic sympathy for Harley.

I guess Ivy isn't such a bad choice personality wise but isn't she venomous? Like can't she kill Jason if he decides to... ... kiss her a lot?

( + )

#87 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I still disagree about Harley, that is just my opinion. I can't see anyone fall for a girl who is in love with the guy who tortured and killed YOU. I don't even see Jason as the type to have a twisted romantic sympathy for Harley.

I guess Ivy isn't such a bad choice personality wise but isn't she venomous? Like can't she kill Jason if he decides to... ... kiss her a lot?

( + )

#88 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6362 posts) - - Show Bio

( + )

Well, Harley was abused by Joker and beaten a lot. So, yeah, I think it would make sense that Jason would at least like her. And isn't Ivy's venomous kiss manual? Plus she has plenty of cures for it.

#89 Posted by Black_Claw (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

#90 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10107 posts) - - Show Bio

#91 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1596 posts) - - Show Bio

@dngn4774 said:

@nathaniel_christopher said:

Funny that the first thing I thought of when I first checked out this thread. It's bad enough that he's already wearing Nightwing's handmedowns do we have to stick him with Dick's sloppy seconds too.

Exactly. He and Barbara would make an awful and ridiculous couple.

He and Harley would be just as bad and a little more sickening to be honest.