daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By daredevil21134

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134: It depends of the type of Jason Todd we're discussing. Pre 52 he was portrayed in so many different shades that it's hard to get a steady baseline on his morality (for lack of a better word). New 52 Jason and Countdown Jason would probably due better with Donna whereas Battle for the Cowl and Under the Red Hood Jason would probably work well with Huntress (Bertinelli).

I guess DT might also work out with a darker Jason as well, but I get the feeling that she would try to change him and he'd just end up bailing. Huntress is the only DC female that I believe could work with all versions of him. Rose Wilson would also be an insane hook up but I think they have like 0% chemistry with one another.

I think it would be cool if he dated someone who was darker than him. Like how Batman had Catwoman or Roy had Cheshire.

I agree with you again

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

He should have his genitals removed so that he can no longer be shipped with anyone. Yeesh. Ravager, Babs, Harper, who's next? Catwoman?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#53  Edited By Teerack

@dngn4774 said:

@teerack: No way! Harper's just some rip off of the girl with the dragon tattoo. She's just some stereotypical goth girl who was brought in to modernize batman. There's nothing original about her.

Compared to Barbra lol. She's so boring her only defining characteristic was she used to be in a wheel chair. Also based on the way Harper dresses she isn't goth... her nose ring and hair are punk but she still dresses pretty normal, so she's not goth.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@teerack said:

@dngn4774 said:

@teerack: No way! Harper's just some rip off of the girl with the dragon tattoo. She's just some stereotypical goth girl who was brought in to modernize batman. There's nothing original about her.

Compared to Barbra lol. She's so boring her only defining characteristic was she used to be in a wheel chair. Also based on the way Harper dresses she isn't goth... her nose ring and hair are punk but she still dresses pretty normal, so she's not goth.

Touche! Either way they're both horrible matches for Red Hood.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

He should have his genitals removed so that he can no longer be shipped with anyone. Yeesh. Ravager, Babs, Harper, who's next? Catwoman?

Ouch! I was joking about the Ravager thing and giving him any of Dick's sloppy seconds would just be insulting. The only solution would be creating an original character that could be with him, preferably another anti hero so they could have Bonnie and Clyde style rampage.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: Why did you say touche -_- nothing I said implied I was upset.... least I don't think it does :V

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Not touchy, touche like good point.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By daredevil21134

@dngn4774 said:

@daredevil21134: It depends of the type of Jason Todd we're discussing. Pre 52 he was portrayed in so many different shades that it's hard to get a steady baseline on his morality (for lack of a better word). New 52 Jason and Countdown Jason would probably due better with Donna whereas Battle for the Cowl and Under the Red Hood Jason would probably work well with Huntress (Bertinelli).

I guess DT might also work out with a darker Jason as well, but I get the feeling that she would try to change him and he'd just end up bailing. Huntress is the only DC female that I believe could work with all versions of him. Rose Wilson would also be an insane hook up but I think they have like 0% chemistry with one another.

I think it would be cool if he dated someone who was darker than him. Like how Batman had Catwoman or Roy had Cheshire.

I agree with you again

Right back at you bro

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

OH! I'm stupid :P

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60 rav4  Online

This topic makes me want to bash my face against hard objects.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravager4: Totally get how you feel. Bat Family inbreeding creeps me out!

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#62 rav4  Online

@dngn4774: I don't think there's been a single thing said in this topic that I agree with... except the part where Jason shouldn't be allowed to be shipped with anyone. Now that I could get behind.

JasonTodd12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#63  Edited By JasonTodd12

@thejman250: Jason had interactions with women, but hes never actually been in a relationship, probably because the writers didnt want him to steriotype him as having multiple love interests like Bruce, Dick and Tim. Like JasonTodd11 said, Essence was soace during his training and Isabel hes using to find out what dating is like, granted Isabel may think she has a relationship with Jason, but Jason himself doesnt consider the interactions between them as a relationship, as he is using her.

Is that so? Then we'll just say Jason never had a relationship, because of solace with essence and he is just using Isabel.

My opinion is based on what I have seen in the comics not because of my personal thoughts on the character, All I have seen is Jason is the ex Robin/ex bat family member who has total hatred hatred, rage and anger at everyone that he attempts to kill many members of the batfamily and kill criminals to spite Bruce, And what I have said is what the writers of DC Comics provided, just look at Under the Red Hood, Battle for the Cowl etc and youll see its fact.

A relationship in relation to Jason, is someone that he would truly go out with and call the girl his girlfriend, and he has done none of things in the comics, Jason will never have a relationship because hes too angry and full of too much rage and hatred.

As far as everyone knows, Jason has never been in a relationship before and never will as hes too focussed on killing criminals and repeatedly trying to kill members of the bat family.

@daredevil21134: Donna is a potential match for Jason, but she doesnt exist in new 52, but her and jason I agree with.

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thejman250

@thejman250: Jason had interactions with women, but hes never actually been in a relationship, probably because the writers didnt want him to steriotype him as having multiple love interests like Bruce, Dick and Tim. Like JasonTodd11 said, Essence was soace during his training and Isabel hes using to find out what dating is like, granted Isabel may think she has a relationship with Jason, but Jason himself doesnt consider the interactions between them as a relationship, as he is using her.

Is that so? Then we'll just say Jason never had a relationship, because of solace with essence and he is just using Isabel.

My opinion is based on what I have seen in the comics not because of my personal thoughts on the character, All I have seen is Jason is the ex Robin/ex bat family member who has total hatred hatred, rage and anger at everyone that he attempts to kill many members of the batfamily and kill criminals to spite Bruce, And what I have said is what the writers of DC Comics provided, just look at Under the Red Hood, Battle for the Cowl etc and youll see its fact.

A relationship in relation to Jason, is someone that he would truly go out with and call the girl his girlfriend, and he has done none of things in the comics, Jason will never have a relationship because hes too angry and full of too much rage and hatred.

As far as everyone knows, Jason has never been in a relationship before and never will as hes too focussed on killing criminals and repeatedly trying to kill members of the bat family.

@daredevil21134: Donna is a potential match for Jason, but she doesnt exist in new 52, but her and jason I agree with.

- You don't determine what is and isn't a relationship for jason for everyone who reads comic books. Try again fanboy.

- Actually, don't even bother trying again as i've had enough of your drivel. Have a nice day.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JasonTodd99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250: prove they are actual relationships, good day to you, no evidence boy.

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By thejman250

@thejman250: prove they are actual relationships, good day to you, no evidence boy.

- Still quoting me with your alternate accounts hmm?

No Caption Provided

- Have a nice day child.

JasonTodd99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250:
1. Jason has no connection, association (other than using Roy, Starifre and Isabel, and the odd time of helping the bat family out of sentimentality) or involvement.
2. Jason is not married. Jasons real mother Sheila Haywood, has not appeared in th new 52 yet but she is probably out there somewhere.
3. Only emotional relationship is hatred to Bruce.
4. Essence- Solace, Isable hes is merely using for his purposes, so therefore no sexual involvement.

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250

:

1. Jason has no connection, association (other than using Roy, Starifre and Isabel, and the odd time of helping the bat family out of sentimentality) or involvement.

2. Jason is not married. Jasons real mother Sheila Haywood, has not appeared in th new 52 yet but she is probably out there somewhere.

3. Only emotional relationship is hatred to Bruce.

4. Essence- Solace, Isable hes is merely using for his purposes, so therefore no sexual involvement.

- Please stop quoting me with your ignorant drivel and multiple accounts.

- If there's a rule against harassment, I'm sure you're breaking it.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

JasonTodd72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250: He was answering your question. If you didnt want an answer to your question then say you dont want one. Goodbye.

thejman250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thejman250: He was answering your question. If you didnt want an answer to your question then say you dont want one. Goodbye.

- Didn't i ask you to stop quoting me with your alternate accounts and your ignorant drivel?

- If you don't want people to know its you, you should have the brain capacity to make accounts more discreetly, but i digress.

- Again, stop quoting me with your ignorant idiotic drivel and your alternate accounts.

- If there's a rule against harassment, I'm sure you're breaking it. What part of leave me the hell alone do you not understand you idiot?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Jinx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jinx17

It wouldn't be impossible, following the recent events.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jinx17 said:

It wouldn't be impossible, following the recent events.

Did I miss something or are you referring to his memory lost?

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

fan-fiction is always worth a laugh

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he's been chillin with Kori so why not Barbara too?! Let's go ahead and just throw in every other woman Dick's ever had a romance with lol

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well he's been chillin with Kori so why not Barbara too?! Let's go ahead and just throw in every other woman Dick's ever had a romance with lol

Funny that the first thing I thought of when I first checked out this thread. It's bad enough that he's already wearing Nightwing's handmedowns do we have to stick him with Dick's sloppy seconds too.

Avatar image for beautifulliar18
BeautifulLiar18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BeautifulLiar18

I don't know about "dating", but I would love to at least see them team up.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jason and barbara no no no no no no no NO!

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Loading Video...

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Dam I know it aint no fun if a homie can't get none but DAM they're step brothers man not "homies." This would only make a Bat-Reunion more awkward.

( + )

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dam I know it aint no fun if a homie can't get none but DAM they're step brothers man not "homies." This would only make a Bat-Reunion more awkward.

( + )

The pairs I want to see for Jason are Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Typhoid Mary or Elektra (Don't care if some of those are Marvel) What do you think of those?

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn are villains so for me NO. Plus, Harley is in love with Joker teh person who killed Jason. Ivy I dunno shes just a villain so I'll stick with no. Typhoid Mary & Elektra are from Marvel (I DO care if some of them are from Marvel.)

( + )

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn are villains so for me NO. Plus, Harley is in love with Joker teh person who killed Jason. Ivy I dunno shes just a villain so I'll stick with no. Typhoid Mary & Elektra are from Marvel (I DO care if some of them are from Marvel.)

( + )

Ivy and Harley were always more antiheroes, and Ivy has a personality very similar to Jason's only with plants. And I think the whole Joker thing would only make Jason see Harley as more of a victim and love/sympathize with her more.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I still disagree about Harley, that is just my opinion. I can't see anyone fall for a girl who is in love with the guy who tortured and killed YOU. I don't even see Jason as the type to have a twisted romantic sympathy for Harley.

I guess Ivy isn't such a bad choice personality wise but isn't she venomous? Like can't she kill Jason if he decides to... ... kiss her a lot?

( + )

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: I still disagree about Harley, that is just my opinion. I can't see anyone fall for a girl who is in love with the guy who tortured and killed YOU. I don't even see Jason as the type to have a twisted romantic sympathy for Harley.

I guess Ivy isn't such a bad choice personality wise but isn't she venomous? Like can't she kill Jason if he decides to... ... kiss her a lot?

( + )

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

( + )

Well, Harley was abused by Joker and beaten a lot. So, yeah, I think it would make sense that Jason would at least like her. And isn't Ivy's venomous kiss manual? Plus she has plenty of cures for it.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Loading Video...
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@nathaniel_christopher said:

Funny that the first thing I thought of when I first checked out this thread. It's bad enough that he's already wearing Nightwing's handmedowns do we have to stick him with Dick's sloppy seconds too.

Exactly. He and Barbara would make an awful and ridiculous couple.

He and Harley would be just as bad and a little more sickening to be honest.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to recent issues i thought i'd bump this

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#93  Edited By youknowwhattodo

Yeah, I'm beginning to see why some people wanted Jason Todd to be gay, to prevent some of the disaster scenarios that people are suggesting here such as Jason and Babs, Jason and Harley, Jason and Kara, Jason and Ravager....

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By midnightdragon18
No Caption Provided

@youknowwhattodo: I've never understood Jason and Harley, I'm pretty sure Jason would kill her on the spot.But i'll be honest i ship Jay/Babs...i wouldn't mind kara, but i'm not sure how it would work out, i'm fine with Ravager...but mostly because of the funnies of Batman and Deathstroke being related.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By X9

In everyone's face xD

No Caption Provided

I have to say, I like the way these two work together in the New 52. They're as similar as completely different.

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank god that tumblr fanfic subplot is over.

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

Lelanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barbara is good only as Oracle plus Dick was already there... that's just gross for me.
He should get a totally new girlfriend. He could have a relationship if he'd try.
Isabel, Talia... those girls just don't fit to Jason. All were kinda one-night stands plus I don't remember seeing anything particular with Essence or Rose Wilson. Not everything flirty or romantic means automatically sex lol

Lelanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Omg. You killed it :D I never laughed so much :D I agree with you though. It's getting creepier..

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. J Todd is damaged, thus his girl should also be equally damaged. Cassandra Cain IMO.