Most powerful of FF?

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

Really? What about Human Torch?! He's always been the most powerful, what happened? All the sudden the stronguest is Ms. Invisible "Stand still and protect myself" woman. O_O?

Avatar image for kneel_before_doom
kneel before doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kneel before doom

She's been the strongest for a freaking long time

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

GL-type force fields/energy constructs > fire projection.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By G'bandit
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" GL-type force fields/energy constructs > fire projection. "
-___- Yeah but it wont save you in the battle against "The other" :P 

I've always seen Human Torch as the cajuna of the FF because the others didn't really have these abilities they are lately showing. 

The only energy dude they had was Human Torch

All she did was protect herself with her shield and invisibility nothing else. I knew they had upgrade her but didn't know it was to this level.
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@G'bandit said:
" -___- Yeah but it wont save you in the battle against "The other" :P  "
I don't really understand what you mean with this sentence xD
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC
@G'bandit said:
" Really? What about Human Torch?! He's always been the most powerful, what happened? All the sudden the stronguest is Ms. Invisible "Stand still and protect myself" woman. O_O? "
This just goes to show you haven't read the Fantastic Four for the past 20 or 30 years. She doesn't just stand there invisible and protect herself.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By G'bandit
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @G'bandit said:
" -___- Yeah but it wont save you in the battle against "The other" :P  "
I don't really understand what you mean with this sentence xD "
OK.... My right hand equals your force field and my left hand equals the other's thermal power.

SLAPS HIM WITH BOTH HANDS ONE AFTER THE OTHER :P 
~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
@G'bandit said:
" OK.... My right hand equals your force field and my left hand equals the other's thermal power.
SLAPS HIM WITH BOTH HANDS ONE AFTER THE OTHER :P  "
Ow...
I think I see what you mean now, but I still disagree ;P
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By G'bandit
@PrinceIMC said:
" @G'bandit said:
" Really? What about Human Torch?! He's always been the most powerful, what happened? All the sudden the stronguest is Ms. Invisible "Stand still and protect myself" woman. O_O? "
This just goes to show you haven't read the Fantastic Four for the past 20 or 30 years. She doesn't just stand there invisible and protect herself. "
That's all she did in the old cartoon series and in the movie :P 

And no I don't read comics but I did know that: Flame On! Was the best weapon FF had at that time
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceIMC
@G'bandit said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" @G'bandit said:
This just goes to show you haven't read the Fantastic Four for the past 20 or 30 years. She doesn't just stand there invisible and protect herself. "
That's all she did in the old cartoon series and in the movie :P   And no I don't read comics but I did know that: Flame On! Was the best weapon FF had at that time "
Originally in the 60's yes she wasn't very formidable because that's what tended to happen with female characters. But in the past few decades she's emerged as the most powerful. Not only can her shields stand up to Johnny's flame but she could take him out very easily. Generate a forcefield around him and he'll run out of air, no air no flame or just generate an invisible hammer behind him and knock him out. She's so adept at creating and using incredibly strong force fields that she's the strongest member of the FF.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Granted, this is all based on superpower-level alone. Reed's intelligence makes him far and beyond the most powerful/dangerous member of the F4.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Clara Mass
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"Granted, this is all based on superpower-level alone. Reed's intelligence makes him far and beyond the most powerful/dangerous member of the F4. "

Yet, Sue could beat him by making sure he loses oxygen.  Logic always beats intelligence (Did that make sense lol)
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By sora_thekey
@Clara Mass said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
"Granted, this is all based on superpower-level alone. Reed's intelligence makes him far and beyond the most powerful/dangerous member of the F4. "
Yet, Sue could beat him by making sure he loses oxygen.  Logic always beats intelligence (Did that make sense lol) "

Reed doesn't need oxygen since he's made out a water-like substance that allows him to expand.... so no this wouldn't work on Reed.... 

Technically against any villain Sue is the most powerful.... in the X4 mini series she created a landing strip...  she can manipulate force fields in anyway she wants creating them at will for both offensive and aggressive purposes... 

but between the FF themselves Reed is the most powerful... since he's immune to the rest of the Four..... 
Carnage756

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Carnage756

the thing is just not in this conversation is he? "pow! i punch you. pow! i punch him!" mr.fanstastic can choke him, invisible woman can make him lose oxygen and defend herself at  the same time! human torch an just melt him, go super nova! So invisible woman would beat thing. And could the the most powerfull of the FF. Sadily  she would, but she is sooo b*****! 

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Maelstrom

Yes, she is.  It took her many many years to get to this point but indeed she is the most powerful of the Quartet. Even Doom has mentioned it during the Authoritative Action Arc.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Ya Sue is with out a doubt the Strongest she can hold Johnny's strongest super novas in her bubbles

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Maelstrom

Definitely and she's gone toe to toe with a Celestial and brought that sucker down. And one of my favorite feats... creating a plane with her powers, using Johnny's fire as a propeller, having Ben steer and managing to get them all to safety after their fun outing in the dangers of space.

Raddra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Raddra

Powers-wise, Sue is the most powerful and the most versatile of the F4 by a large margin.

imblackjames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By imblackjames
@sora_thekey said:
" @Clara Mass said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
Yet, Sue could beat him by making sure he loses oxygen.  Logic always beats intelligence (Did that make sense lol) "
 Reed doesn't need oxygen since he's made out a water-like substance that allows him to expand.... so no this wouldn't work on Reed....  Technically against any villain Sue is the most powerful.... in the X4 mini series she created a landing strip...  she can manipulate force fields in anyway she wants creating them at will for both offensive and aggressive purposes...  but between the FF themselves Reed is the most powerful... since he's immune to the rest of the Four.....  "
i didnt know reed doesnt need oxygen....learn something new everyday :)
stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stormlover1994
@G'bandit said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" @G'bandit said:
That's all she did in the old cartoon series and in the movie :P   And no I don't read comics but I did know that: Flame On! Was the best weapon FF had at that time "
you apperantly never watched the latest cartoon series, Fantastic Four World Greatest Heroes, in that cartoon series she is a bad ass and the most powerfull in the team as well.
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By Kid Anarchy

sue

Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cellywyn

Well I wouldn't always base my opinions on the cartoons or movies. Those stories don't always, if ever, reflect what's going on in the comics. But throughout the years, yes, Sue has gone from a damsel in distress to a powerhouse. She's considered the most powerful member out of the Fantastic Four for good reason.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

technically, Reeds intelligence would make him the most powerful. if they F4 plotted each other out, he would win
before it started. in just using there base powers id then go Sue, though Reeds on the spot feats using his
intellect are hardly anything to laugh at either.

Cellywyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cellywyn

Reed is, of course, the most intelligent of the bunch but power based it goes to Sue.

SFX87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SFX87

sue is the most powerful.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By COBRAMORPH
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" GL-type force fields/energy constructs > fire projection. "
It all goes by how editorial wants. Torch could use his fire powers in the same exact same way as a GL.  

You say she can make an airtight bubble & deprive HTorch of air, yet, if editorial wanted, she could pass out from creating a bubble that holding his fire power.

The only advantage Sue has over HTorch is that you cant see her powers. She's sneaky & underhanded.

Her real powers comes from the fact she's female & they have to make up for having her be a useless damsel in distress for years.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By tensor

sue,reed might be smart but what good is your brain going to do in a random encounter say example random encounter with doomsday he is not going to stand for 1 sec he could not even escape sue could just turn invisible or put up a shield  for all the smarts  reed has  he should have equip him self better by  now with some tech like a batman belt but with way better equipment reed should use his brain better by now that is  why i love doctor doom (ready at all times) look on banner not been able to turn in the hulk but yet he has his little gadgets

Airhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Airhead

Sue could just create a force field inside of his head and expandin it or she could just use her force field to move him arond like telekenesis and do what dr doom did to him in then first fantastic four movie freeze him the break him
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SFX87: why is that silly looking statue of Sue mocking Black Bolt?
catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By catfightfan

It would seem to me that at least from an offensive standpoint, nothing could compare to Johnny going Super Nova.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#31  Edited By Superskrull86

Yes, she is.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Video_Martian

I agree, Sue is the most powerful member of the F4.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mutant God

nope they all are equally powerful

moorebman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who got the idea that reed doesnt need oxygen he is not made out of water and need oxygen. His body sumply has the abitliy to stretch