#1 Edited by ccraft (5566 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! Also the Scorpion ,Batgirl, and Zod rumors may be debunked!

#3 Edited by Z3RO180 (6709 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft any word on who the other three characters will be ?

#4 Posted by ccraft (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: Yeah I heard of the new 3, which is more likely. Hopefully its true.

@z3ro180: There has been rumors, at first people thought the 3 would be Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion, but now they could just be place holders for the real DLC. Now people think the remaining 3 will be Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, and Captain Cold, because Brazilian voice actors for those 3 were leaked and they dubbed for those 3 before in animated movies.

I added more to the forum please read.

#5 Posted by Black_Claw (3089 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@evilvegeta74: Yeah I heard of the new 3, which is more likely. Hopefully its true.

@z3ro180: There has been rumors, at first people thought the 3 would be Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion, but now they could just be place holders for the real DLC. Now people think the remaining 3 will be Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, and Captain Cold, because Brazilian voice actors for those 3 were leaked and they dubbed for those 3 before in animated movies.

Captain Cold? I was really hoping for Gorilla Grodd, since we already have Killer Frost as the Ice character.

#6 Edited by ccraft (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw: He would be an interesting brawler like Bane and Grundy.

#7 Edited by Black_Claw (3089 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Yeah, plus we could use an animal character in the game.

#8 Edited by ccraft (5566 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

Captain Cold? I was really hoping for Gorilla Grodd, since we already have Killer Frost as the Ice character.

Captain Cold fans threw a fit and made thread complaining about a clash quote that apparently "spit on Captain Cold and his fans". thats why he's probably in. i wont mind him though. its a good pack and alot better than Zod,Batgirl, and Scorpion

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

it was the JL cartoons as well apparently which just makes thing better.

#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet, he looks a lot better in this image..

#12 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw said:

@ccraft said:

Wouldn't Grodd be redundant as well? I mean, we already have Bane, Grundy and Doomsday.

#13 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll bet ya the new Batman alt will be a batgirl costume.

#14 Posted by ccraft (5566 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Eh that would be kinda cool, but I'd rather see something else

#15 Posted by nightwingnerd (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks awesome I hope one of the other DLC characters is Red Hood New 52 costume.

#16 Edited by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

I'd be much happier and actually satisfied if this were the case

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Eh that would be kinda cool, but I'd rather see something else

personally, ive seen enough damn Batman alts for now. im only excited to see the Batgirl one because i want these damn Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion rumors debunked

#18 Posted by Black_Claw (3089 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

personally, ive seen enough damn Batman alts for now. im only excited to see the Batgirl one because i want these damn Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion rumors debunked

I really just want to see Cyborg get a Teen Titans (cartoon) alt and Wonder Woman get a DCAU alt. That would make my day.

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13626 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@ccraft said:

I really just want to see Cyborg get a Teen Titans (cartoon) alt and Wonder Woman get a DCAU alt. That would make my day.

meh, i hate the cartoon alts (the style is ok as long as they're not actually cartoon-y), id also prefer Cy's jL:Doom look. but thats just me