#1 Edited by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

The game is awesome so far, I honestly didn't expect this.

Updates below

• Just redeemed the new 52 skins and the Red Son Pack
  • Just bought the Season Pass and only got the alt skins..
  • Got Knight fall Bane and GL new 52 skin
  • Deathstroke and Green Arrow are my favorite so far.

Classic Mode

I beat Classic Mode with these characters

• Batman
  • Deathstroke
  • Green Arrow

I'll be updating this whenever I can!

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad you made it.

#3 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: I was sleeping and she called me said she was 3 miles away, so glad she got it. :)

PSN under maintenance can't see the season pass, what a joke.. Has PSN ever done this after a big game has been released?

#4 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Glad it worked out for you

#6 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: I bought the season pass but I dont see the characters anywhere...

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

#

Maybe the game needs to update first, that's usually how the PS3 works.

#8 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: After I downloaded it I could use the Flashpoint skins, but I don;t see the dlc characters. Maybe they will pop up after the finale, or after psn updates it

#9 Edited by SaintOfKillers (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: They never release the dlc characters the first day or even the first week the game is released. That's why is called a season pass

#10 Edited by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@saintofkillers: What do you mean? How long will it take before I can use the characters that I bought? I can use the flashpoint skins though..

#11 Posted by SaintOfKillers (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: We can't be sure until they anounce the characters and the release date for each one of them, but mortal kombat -the last game developed by netherrealm- came out in april of 2011 and they were still releasing characters in late july of that year

#12 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@saintofkillers: Under the Season Pass info on the injustice game it says August, I couldn't read the rest my tv is too small. So whats the point in having a season pass? I won't be getting any of the characters, I kept hearing that the DLC would be available on the launch date.

#13 Edited by Black_Claw (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

So all four characters won't be available on the day of release? This sucks.

#14 Posted by cortadew (293 posts) - - Show Bio

for xbox or ps3?

#15 Posted by ccraft (5065 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw: the flashpoint skins are available but no 4 characters, it bs IK... I asked Injustice 100x about the DLC before and now after and still no answer.. I think the 4 will be available in August i'm not sure though...

@cortadew: PS3 I pre ordered the collectors edition from gamestop.

#16 Posted by SaintOfKillers (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: They won't release the 4 characters at the same time, it makes no sense to do that for them. the last character will probably be released around august but they will probably start releasing them in 3 or 4 weeks