#1 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

So there is an IOS game out and it has different characters in it, and their alternate costumes are in as well, labeled with either Regime or Insurgency, obviously implying who they side with Superman or Batman - here are the ones they featured

Regime:

• Superman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Flash
  • Green Lantern
  • Nightwing
  • Cyborg
  • Doomsday
  • Bane
  • Catwoman
  • Sinestro
  • Solomon Grundy
  • Black Adam

Insurgency

• Batman
  • Green Arrow
  • Lex Luthor
  • Joker
  • Harley Quinn
  • Deathstroke

this leaves 6 characters unaccounted for Shazam, Raven, Aquaman, Killer Frost, Ares and Hawkgirl

however Shazam was in the Regime with Flash in the Aquaman video where Aquaman was also revealed to be in the insurgency, Hawkgirl was allied with Black Adam in Luthor's story trailer.

Ares in the comic tie-in established his distaste for the Regime, and Raven was seen in the tie-in to help Superman along with others who would form the Regime so her membership could be implied.

this leaves the most important question that needs to be answered, the fate of human kind will depend upon it:

Whose side is Killer Frost o.... just kidding no one cares.

anyway thoughts? anyone surprised that both Nightwing and Catwoman sided against Batman?

#2 Edited by ccraft (5281 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty surprised Nightwing did, but he must have some reason too. The Regime do get some bada** alternate costumes.

Also heres the full roster pic

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: They are likely spies for Batman!

#4 Edited by ccraft (5281 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@ccraft: They are likely spies for Batman!

Good theory

It seems logical! Have you heard anything about the 4 dlc's yet?

#6 Posted by ccraft (5281 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems logical! Have you heard anything about the 4 dlc's yet?

No, nothing yet. My guess it would have to be MM, Lobo, Dr.Fate, and Zatana

Ed Boon had that DLC poll on tweeter, and a lot of people wanted MM and Lobo.

Have you heard of the alt skins you can unlock using the IOS version? Batman Beyond, Bane Knigthfall, and AC Harley Quinn and probably the new 52 skins.

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I have, that's pretty cool info.

#8 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: it only says Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley Quinn (arkham city I guess) and New52 Green Lantern

also it says "Hidden Reward"

unfortunately I only have an old iPod touch so it is not optimized for that device, and therefore I can't read text as small as the text telling me what the requirements to unlock the skins are.

#9 Edited by ccraft (5281 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: I'm sure it will look better on ps3

hes the unlockable

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel, Hawkgirl and Flash will probably side with Superman due to the fact they're on Superman's side in the Injustice comics. Ares is likely to be on Batman's side since he opposes everything Superman and Wonder Woman are doing

#12 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ccraft (5281 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@laserlambert: Whats the deal with the prison suit for superman?

#15 Edited by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormbox: He probably gets thrown in prison I guess, maybe it's a story mode spoiler? I don't know anything definite, I just found that image.

#16 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@laserlambert: Interesting

Well if he gets thrown in prison yet you can play as him i guess hes not the final boss

#17 Posted by Black_Claw (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

It sucks that Cyborg is one of the bad guys in this game, but on the plus side, his regime design looks FREAKING SWEET!!! I'd love it if that were his design for the new 52.

Also, why in the hell would Batman let the Joker be on his team?! He's the one who started this shit in the first place!

#18 Posted by SmashBrawler (5747 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_claw said:

Also, why in the hell would Batman let the Joker be on his team?! He's the one who started this shit in the first place!

Oh, I think there's a fairly good reason why the Joker would be part of the Insurgency, or at least not part of the Regime... and that's all I'm saying.

#19 Edited by mohammedalkhater (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Regime Would Win Against Insurgency Because Regime Members Are More Than Insurgency Members.

Regime:

1. Superman
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. Green Lantern
  4. Nightwing
  5. Cyborg
  6. Doomsday
  7. Bane
  8. Catwoman
  9. Sinestro
  10. Solomon Grundy
  11. Black Adam