#1 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

So this game looks like it has some pretty crazy yet awesome looking super moves! Which are your favorites? This is mine:

There's also some that look too boring and simple to me, the one I dislike the most is Catwoman's (2:20):

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't make a judgement until I have the game in my console.

#3 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Why not? You can look at them, that's more than enough. Granted, not everyone has been confirmed, but it's gonna be hard to top Doomsday's super in my books :P

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Why not? You can look at them, that's more than enough. Granted, not everyone has been confirmed, but it's gonna be hard to top Doomsday's super in my books :P

I have to see personally in my home, sometimes things advertised turn out different when you bring them home. Video games are a prime example. I have my pre-order in and will make a judgement then.

#5 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@JLDoom said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

I have to see personally in my home, sometimes things advertised turn out different when you bring them home. Video games are a prime example. I have my pre-order in and will make a judgement then.

Alright, I guess. I don't really see why they would change the supermoves. When they were advertising Mortal Kombat the X-ray moves and Fatalities were the same in the actual game

#6 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@JLDoom said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

Alright, I guess. I don't really see why they would change the supermoves. When they were advertising Mortal Kombat the X-ray moves and Fatalities were the same in the actual game

I don't think anything would change, I just have play it first.

#7 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom said:

I hate doomsday but this is awesome

#8 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I liked sinestro's finisher

Harley had a lame one

#9 Posted by SmashBrawler (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

Best:

1. Doomsday
  2. Sinestro
  3. Raven (Trigon's model could use some texture work, though...)

Worst:

1. Catwoman
  2. Harley Quinn
  3. Cyborg (not that bad, but I felt it was too short and simple)
#10 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they could've put more thought into Harley's super move. I love Raven's super move, it's awesome!

#11 Posted by ccraft (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought I commented on this :l

The Best

Aquaman's.

Shark part was pretty awesome, I couldn't think of a cooler one, but I'll come back if I do!

The Worst

Nightwing's

Motorcycle part was pretty lame, they could have had his super be similar to Batman's. Instead Nightwing should have kicked some butt, some cool melee attacks.

Tbh I would rather Batman's super to be Nightwings (switch the Batmobile to his Bike), and Batman get a new one, like have his Batwing fly into the scene and shoot your opponent.

#12 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like if it doesn't cut to an outerspace view of the earth for the attack---it isn't awesome enough.

Worst is Wonder Woman's by far, she has two other amazons attack and then she slashes them...

Hawkgirl's is bad but, I don't know, at least the sound effects made it sound painful.

#13 Posted by Black_Claw (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Best:

1. Doomsday

2. Superman

3. Aquaman

Worst:

1. Harley Quinn (exploding pie. Yawn)

2. Solomon Grundy

3. Catwoman