What is DC gonna do with Helena Bertinelli?

• 157 results
Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Or35ti

@jsphsmth said:

@Or35ti: I don't think that she was ever human. Just because she was involved with Holt doesn't mean that she would reveal her alter ego.

Yeah I meant she'll be revealed not to be human, stripping us from the perspective that she's just human,therefore we won't see her as human anymore :P

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By achilles100

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@jsphsmth said:

Yep, cannot wait to see Helena Wayne tearing it up in Worlds' Finest in May. It will be great to see the Huntress/Power Girl team functioning again. It has been missed.

Wait wha? missed by who exactly?in all my time on the message boards I have'nt seen a single person demanding a Helena Wayne book with Powergirl.

And pardon me but what exactly was there to miss in the first place? that one issue written by Geoffconman where PG was thrown back to Earth 2 by Gog?

When he says stuff like that you know he's trolling

This is wrong, there are a large number of Huntress/Power Girl fans; which is to say Helena Wayne/Power Girl fans who've asked for such a title over the years. And the post you're quoting does betray some ignorance of the character's histories. To recap, Helena Wayne, the original heroic Huntress, was created roughly at the same time as Power Girl,(perhaps a few months later). They were both originally denizens of All-Star Comics for the most part, (barring some other appearances here and there, All-Star was their prime publishing outlet). In those pages, (and they spent a lot of issues together), they developed a friendship similar to that of Oracle and Black Canary in BOP, (rather than the more professionally based Superman/Batman friendship). This, as I said, over a large number of issues in the '70s and '80s.

There never was a Worlds' Finest comic starring Huntress and Power Girl, but there has been a call for one dating back probably to the All-Star days, and certainly since. Some of it inevitably centered around the Helena B version of the character, since the Helena Wayne version had been killed off and replaced by her. Others held out hope that Helena Wayne would eventually be restored.

A nod to this occurred in Superman/Batman #27, when the two teamed up in what turns out to be a dream of Power Girl's in Kandor with Supergirl. Johns however most certainly did not create the team-up, nor did he execute it especially well.

So yes, there are people demanding this book, and those who have for a very long time. And yes, there is a large amount of material to "miss", that doesn't include that single issue mentioned.

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By achilles100

What it boils down to is that you like who you're familiar with, and little more. Which is understandable, I'm the same way. Most fans are more familiar with Wally than Barry; Wally had huge exposure over most of the time Barry was absent. But it doesn't mean necessarily that one is more developed than the other, or that one is "better" than the other.

As for taking character traits from another version of the character, well yeah! Modern Supergirl versions, say hello to Power Girl, who a fair part of your personality is based on! I won't pretend that makes Helena B fans less POed, because I know it won't. But as I detailed elsewhere, the way is open to DC should they so choose, to have their Helena Wayne and their Helena B on separate worlds. So all is not lost for Helena B fans, (a bit of disclosure here---I'm one of them, though I don't object to Helena Wayne either. I do feel they could have handled it better, without seeming to close off the door to Helena B).

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By jsphsmth

@achilles100: Don't waste your time with entropy. She was stalking me yeasterday. Showed up on every thread that I posted on in order to argue. daredevil just seems to be enabling her.

When I sarted a similar thread a few months ago, I asked for a Worlds Finest team book with Huntress/Power Girl. I am happy that I got what I asked for.

I do feel bad that HB is gone. Levitz did start out writing that character in the mini, but DC needed to populate Earth-2 so she was an obvious choice. (but I don't understand why they are trapping her on Earth-Prime. it makes the decison a strange.)

Think that I need to lay low for a while, until the trolls leave.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By entropy_aegis

@jsphsmth said:

@achilles100: Don't waste your time with entropy. She was stalking me yeasterday. Showed up on every thread that I posted on in order to argue. daredevil just seems to be enabling her.

When I sarted a similar thread a few months ago, I asked for a Worlds Finest team book with Huntress/Power Girl. I am happy that I got what I asked for.

I do feel bad that HB is gone. Levitz did start out writing that character in the mini, but DC needed to populate Earth-2 so she was an obvious choice. (but I don't understand why they are trapping her on Earth-Prime. it makes the decison a strange.)

Except I'm a dude and pay back was long over due for your attempts at trolling me.

@achilles100 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@jsphsmth said:

Yep, cannot wait to see Helena Wayne tearing it up in Worlds' Finest in May. It will be great to see the Huntress/Power Girl team functioning again. It has been missed.

Wait wha? missed by who exactly?in all my time on the message boards I have'nt seen a single person demanding a Helena Wayne book with Powergirl.

And pardon me but what exactly was there to miss in the first place? that one issue written by Geoffconman where PG was thrown back to Earth 2 by Gog?

This is wrong, there are a large number of Huntress/Power Girl fans; which is to say Helena Wayne/Power Girl fans who've asked for such a title over the years. And the post you're quoting does betray some ignorance of the character's histories. To recap, Helena Wayne, the original heroic Huntress, was created roughly at the same time as Power Girl,(perhaps a few months later). They were both originally denizens of All-Star Comics for the most part, (barring some other appearances here and there, All-Star was their prime publishing outlet). In those pages, (and they spent a lot of issues together), they developed a friendship similar to that of Oracle and Black Canary in BOP, (rather than the more professionally based Superman/Batman friendship). This, as I said, over a large number of issues in the '70s and '80s.

There never was a Worlds' Finest comic starring Huntress and Power Girl, but there has been a call for one dating back probably to the All-Star days, and certainly since. Some of it inevitably centered around the Helena B version of the character, since the Helena Wayne version had been killed off and replaced by her. Others held out hope that Helena Wayne would eventually be restored.

A nod to this occurred in Superman/Batman #27, when the two teamed up in what turns out to be a dream of Power Girl's in Kandor with Supergirl. Johns however most certainly did not create the team-up, nor did he execute it especially well.

So yes, there are people demanding this book, and those who have for a very long time. And yes, there is a large amount of material to "miss", that doesn't include that single issue mentioned.

I hang out on this website regularly and skim through 3 others,I have yet to see those fans.My only question WHAT IS THE FRIGGIN POINT OF RESTORING HELENA WAYNE? and was'nt the Gog issue written back in the all-Star days?

The only thing to miss is silver age crap which Johns is fond of.

But whatever,I actually despised Huntress a few months back and though she has grown on me she is still far cry from my most favourite character.I'm only arguing because DC is run by morons who think Rob Liefeld deserves 3 books.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#56  Edited By daredevil21134

@entropy_aegis: Because they are imaginary fans

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By achilles100

@entropy_aegis said:

@jsphsmth said:

Except I'm a dude and pay back was long over due for your attempts at trolling me.

@achilles100 said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@jsphsmth said:

I hang out on this website regularly and skim through 3 others,I have yet to see those fans.My only question WHAT IS THE FRIGGIN POINT OF RESTORING HELENA WAYNE? and was'nt the Gog issue written back in the all-Star days?

The only thing to miss is silver age crap which Johns is fond of.

But whatever,I actually despised Huntress a few months back and though she has grown on me she is still far cry from my most favourite character.I'm only arguing because DC is run by morons who think Rob Liefeld deserves 3 books.

I can't speak to what you have and haven't seen, but believe me, it's there, on pretty much every board with appropriate forums. The call waxes and wanes of course, depending on how the two characters are being published at the time, but it is there.

All-Star Comics days referenced, about 1976-1986. Johns' Gog stuff, late 2000s. So, quite a bit of difference.

The point was that it was Helena Wayne and PG who formed what could have and looked like it would have been the Earth Two version of World's Finest, had COIE not intervened. The World's Finest, (and thus Worlds' Finest), concept revolves around Superman and Batman, and thus their younger female analogues/relatives. It was never a complete Brace and the Bold type book. From #71 onwards, it was essentially Superman/Batman---and even before both characters were always in each issue. Think Superman/Batman, (which was where the last WF style team-up of Helena Wayne and PG appeared as I mentioned), and you're on the right track.

Helena B could be fit into the role, (and most of the recent calls for that series revival with Power Girl and Huntress centered around her in the Huntress role, since no one thought DC would bring back Helena Wayne), but the historical connections would be lost. Not a big deal to me, but I can see that DC likes it. Perhaps more important though, and this I can agree with, are the story possibilities inherent in the two characters sharing a home universe that they are not in, and the conflicts they have in searching for it, or even whether to try to get back. That, supposedly, is a big part of the story---not just the search, but the two characters different feeling and attitudes toward it. That vanishes with a Helena B Huntress from DCnU Earth, and changes with one from Earth 2, as the relationship dynamic would likely change between Superman's cousin and just another superhero, rather than Batman's daughter. Part of the initial relationship between the two back in the All-Star day was that they were who they were, the successors to the two most important heroes, and the leaders of the next generation of heroes.

As far as Leifeld goes, can't argue. I've never seen his appeal.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By entropy_aegis

@achilles100: Oh I thought you were referring to All-Star Batman and Superman.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By Magian

Just a question because I am a bit confused. So Huntress appearing in the miniseries is actually Wayne using Bertinelli just as an alias and the Karen Starr is actually PG?

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jsphsmth

@ComicMan24: Yes. They will both be starring in Worlds' Finest in May. DC telegraphed the reveal in the actual comics due to the announcement of the Second Wave.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#61  Edited By Magian

@jsphsmth: Ok, thanks.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By daredevil21134

@ComicMan24 said:

Just a question because I am a bit confused. So Huntress appearing in the miniseries is actually Wayne using Bertinelli just as an alias and the Karen Starr is actually PG?

It seems like it started out as Bertinelli and was changed to Wayne

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BOPFAN#3

I love that so many people on this forum are bashing Helena Wayne and calling her a lesser character when Helena Bertinelli was just a rip off of her. Don't get me wrong I love Helena Bertinelli a lot, but it's not like her look or name/code name was a new idea that came from out of the blue, she's an homage to Helena W. And it isn't really fair to call Bertinelli a better character seeing as she has modern comics that make her a much more complex character where Wayne only has comics from the late 70's to explore her character.

Another thing that interested me was that so many people are talking about how Wayne's story is so boring compared to Bertinelli's, have you even read Helena Wayne's comics or are you just assuming?

No disrespect to Helena Bertinelli she's one of my favorite characters, but you don't need to try to diminish another character in order to make Bertinelli look better. It'd be different if you explained your reasons for disliking her, but saying you don't like her story isn't really an explanation, you have to tell me what facets of her story you have problems with and I'll try to explain them to the best of my ability.

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By BOPFAN#3

@achilles100: It's been announced that who Helena Bertinelli is in the New 52 will be revealed in the World's Finest comic.

maikkywin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By maikkywin

I hope they just axe hunt and make 2 powergirls .

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By daredevil21134

@BOPFAN#3 said:

@achilles100: It's been announced that who Helena Bertinelli is in the New 52 will be revealed in the World's Finest comic.

When was that announced?

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BOPFAN#3

@daredevil21134: In the latest podcast James Robinson said they're going to explain who Helena Bertinelli is in the New 52 in the World's Finest comic.

aeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By aeka

@BOPFAN#3 said:

I love that so many people on this forum are bashing Helena Wayne and calling her a lesser character when Helena Bertinelli was just a rip off of her. Don't get me wrong I love Helena Bertinelli a lot, but it's not like her look or name/code name was a new idea that came from out of the blue, she's an homage to Helena W. And it isn't really fair to call Bertinelli a better character seeing as she has modern comics that make her a much more complex character where Wayne only has comics from the late 70's to explore her character.

Another thing that interested me was that so many people are talking about how Wayne's story is so boring compared to Bertinelli's, have you even read Helena Wayne's comics or are you just assuming?

No disrespect to Helena Bertinelli she's one of my favorite characters, but you don't need to try to diminish another character in order to make Bertinelli look better. It'd be different if you explained your reasons for disliking her, but saying you don't like her story isn't really an explanation, you have to tell me what facets of her story you have problems with and I'll try to explain them to the best of my ability.

-GASP- OMG. Someone actually using LOGIC on this forum? How dare you ruffle the feathers of enraged fans with absolutely no insight on a character they know so little about? ;)

In all seriousness though, I completely agree with everything you wrote here. Well said! :)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By entropy_aegis

@BOPFAN#3 said:

So? It's not our fault Wayne was'nt developed, would you ride a donkey over a car? I mean poor donkeys they just never had a chance to develop thanks to those mean and awful cars stealing their thunder.

Helena Bertinelli=proven character who is being replaced by an unproven one.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By Mercy_

I still don't know how I feel about this...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#71  Edited By Saren

......can we just wait and see what happens? Is that so hard?

papo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By papo

how about she has a double personality or she remembers her identity is helena wayne and needs to go back to earth 2

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BOPFAN#3

@entropy_aegis: A donkey really? This is your line of logic? Hahahahahah Wow. So did you even read what I posted or just get half way through and you got a headache? I'm just assuming, you seem like the type of person who enjoys shooting their mouth off before you even know the full story. Like I asked before, but it was in the middle of my post so your probs didn't get to it, have you ever even read anything with Helena Wayne? And Bertinelli didn't show up until the late 80's.......not the late 70's so Wayne wasn't really replaced by her.....if you replace someone you take up their space, like Wayne is replacing Bertinelli, you don't show up ten years later to copy their character and pretend you're intelligent for doing so.

Thanks aeka haha

aeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By aeka

@BOPFAN#3 said:

@entropy_aegis: A donkey really? This is your line of logic? Hahahahahah Wow. So did you even read what I posted or just get half way through and you got a headache? I'm just assuming, you seem like the type of person who enjoys shooting their mouth off before you even know the full story. Like I asked before, but it was in the middle of my post so your probs didn't get to it, have you ever even read anything with Helena Wayne? And Bertinelli didn't show up until the late 80's.......not the late 70's so Wayne wasn't really replaced by her.....if you replace someone you take up their space, like Wayne is replacing Bertinelli, you don't show up ten years later to copy their character and pretend you're intelligent for doing so.

Thanks aeka haha

Lol, you beat me right to it. After the donkey vs car comparison (animal vs motor vehicle, really?), I just couldn't bother to take this person's comments seriously anymore. Then again, it's not like they made any solid arguments to begin with, and at this point they were just losing the paper-thin ground they were standing on.

I liked Bertinelli during her run, but I do feel Wayne can actually bring something new to the table as she hasn't been used for well over 26 years (this is of course not including the two issues of JSA she appeared in 2008). Four issues into the Huntress mini, and I'm already liking this newer take on the Helena Wayne character, and can't wait to see what gets done with her this time around. :)

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By daredevil21134

@BOPFAN#3 said:

@daredevil21134: In the latest podcast James Robinson said they're going to explain who Helena Bertinelli is in the New 52 in the World's Finest comic.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (RUNS AROUND, FALLS ON KNEE AND STARTS TEBOWING) I hope its something good,cause I really don't trust James Robinson

BOPFAN#3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BOPFAN#3

@aeka: Ok can you just be my comicvine best friend already?!?!?! hahahaha seriously it pisses me off to no end when people shoot their mouth off on subjects they know little to nothing about. The extent of my Ghostride knowledge is the first movie, therefore you're never going to see my name on his forum...it's ok to not have an opinion on every subject. I mean I love it when people challenge my beliefs, I'd like to look at a situation with everyones point of view, but if you can't articulate your opinion without metaphors about donkey's and cars it's ok not to talk lol. So excited for the return of Helena Wayne, it's been too damn long, and of course the return of my first love Helena Bertinelli, you've been missed the past few months.

battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By battyfan1

.....why is everyone being such d-bags over this change........come on now.....

when i just started out reading comics....and came across Huntress.....i thought for sure that was HW......and when her 'background' was revealed to be otherwise.......i felt cheated, cause i thought it was HW......but i still gave her a chance...and liked her (probably b/c i was waiting for her to one day come out and say.....i'm your offspring pappa bats)...lols

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jsphsmth

@aeka: @BOPFAN#3:

It would be a waste of time trying to have a rational argument with entropy. She only loves the sound of her own typing. When she is proven wrong, she will resort to personal attacks. Trust me.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By daredevil21134

@battyfan1 said:

when i just started out reading comics....and came across Huntress.....i thought for sure that was HW......and when her 'background' was revealed to be otherwise.......i felt cheated, cause i thought it was HW......but i still gave her a chance...and liked her (probably b/c i was waiting for her to one day come out and say.....i'm your offspring pappa bats)...lols

Everybody's different.Some people like change some people don't.Nobody likes their favorite character replaced

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jsphsmth

@daredevil21134 said:

@battyfan1 said:

Everybody's different.Some people like change some people don't.Nobody likes their favorite character replaced

Curious if you would read Worlds' Finest if it was HB? Is it the concept you dislike or the replacement?

Are you going to read Earth-2?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By entropy_aegis

@jsphsmth said:

@aeka: @BOPFAN#3:

It would be a waste of time trying to have a rational argument with entropy. She only loves the sound of her own typing. When she is proven wrong, she will resort to personal attacks. Trust me.

You really are stupid are'nt you? unlike yourself I have never attacked a poster something which you're doing in this very post and which you have been doing to me for a while(but today I'm gonna make an exception cause you guys have already resorted to calling me out) and you have also demonstrated that you're either blind or can't read at all cause I'm a HE NOT SHE. How much is DC paying you these days btw? I mean you're the only one on this entire site who actually hailed DC's decision to have Liefeld on 3 books,so either your taste is really crappy or you're Dan Didiot or Geoffconman.

@BOPFAN#3 said:

Thanks aeka haha

How about you actually use your brain for once,you clearly did'nt get the comparision,lets compare a modern day car with a WW2 era car.Is that sufficent for you?

HW=WW2 era car

HB=Modern car

They improved on the Huntress concept and created a superior character with a better backstory and actually gave her DECADES worth of development and stories all which they're gonna throw out.

Unlike you I'm not willing throw out all my investments.

But whatever.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By entropy_aegis

@aeka said:

@BOPFAN#3 said:

Thanks aeka haha

Lol, you beat me right to it. After the donkey vs car comparison (animal vs motor vehicle, really?), I just couldn't bother to take this person's comments seriously anymore. Then again, it's not like they made any solid arguments to begin with, and at this point they were just losing the paper-thin ground they were standing on.

I liked Bertinelli during her run, but I do feel Wayne can actually bring something new to the table as she hasn't been used for well over 26 years (this is of course not including the two issues of JSA she appeared in 2008). Four issues into the Huntress mini, and I'm already liking this newer take on the Helena Wayne character, and can't wait to see what gets done with her this time around. :)

Yeah well,people take me more seriously than JPsmith.

battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By battyfan1

@daredevil21134: well.......to tell you the truth....HB is only being replaced by name......she still has the same costume and to be honest i felt like HB copied HW..... i mean HW was first.... there doesn't seem to be any dramatic personality differences judging by the huntress on-going recently.....ppl only got upset when they found out her name was different........

......i say read the book and then go from there.... no need for pitch forks to rise yet.......(unless the stories are gonna be awful)

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By daredevil21134

@battyfan1 said:

@daredevil21134: well.......to tell you the truth....HB is only being replaced by name......she still has the same costume and to be honest i felt like HB copied HW..... i mean HW was first.... there doesn't seem to be any dramatic personality differences judging by the huntress on-going recently.....ppl only got upset when they found out her name was different........

......i say read the book and then go from there.... no need for pitch forks to rise yet.......(unless the stories are gonna be awful)

I understand your point,but Helena Bertinelli is Helena Bertnelli.At least that's the way I see it

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BatteredArmor

We've had what? 4 issues with Helena Wayne already and nobody could tell the difference until they told us the difference, by that logic her personality and character is exactly the same and all they did was change her name and past, I honestly don't see what the problem is

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By entropy_aegis

@BlackArmor said:

We've had what? 4 issues with Helena Wayne already and nobody could tell the difference until they told us the difference, by that logic her personality and character is exactly the same and all they did was change her name and past, I honestly don't see what the problem is

Backstory,we all know that's different lol.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By BatteredArmor

@entropy_aegis said:

@BlackArmor said:

Backstory,we all know that's different lol.

True but there not going to talk about her back-story much so as long as her personality is nearly identicle people should be happy more than 90% of the time. Plus how long has been Berinelli been around, maybe at this point all the stories about her origin have been told, Huntress's past is now almost a blank slate there's allot that can be filled in there and it might be interesting to see

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By daredevil21134

@BlackArmor said:

Her being Batman and Catwoman's daughter is already a drastic change

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By BatteredArmor

@daredevil21134 said:

@BlackArmor said:

well yeah I did say that they changed her past, but they won't constantly be doing stuff about her origin and her personality has been nearly identical so far so unless there talking about her past reading HW is pretty much the exact same as reading HB

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#90  Edited By StarKiller809

I think that this will be resolved in The Brave and the Bold.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By daredevil21134

@StarKiller809 said:

I think that this will be resolved in The Brave and the Bold.

?

aeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By aeka

@entropy_aegis said:

@aeka said:

@BOPFAN#3 said:

Thanks aeka haha

Maybe in the parallel universe you're living in kid. Truthfully I couldn't give a shit either way. Enjoy your soapbox though.

aeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By aeka

@daredevil21134 said:

@BlackArmor said:

The Batman and Catwoman's daughter origin is her original origin. The mafia background was the drastic change that was made to the character when COIE made her origin impossible. Her being BatCat's daughter again is nothing short of simply restoring what was originally hers to begin with.

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#94  Edited By StarKiller809
@daredevil21134: The new series coming out as the second wave as Worlds Finest. I said it wrong and I'm sorry. I think I James Robinson said something about it in this weeks comic vine podcast this week.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By daredevil21134

@aeka said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@BlackArmor said:

The Batman and Catwoman's daughter origin is her original origin. The mafia background was the drastic change that was made to the character when COIE made her origin impossible. Her being BatCat's daughter again is nothing short of simply restoring what was originally hers to begin with.

I know that.I was talking about it being a drastic Change for Helena B not Wayne.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By daredevil21134

@StarKiller809 said:

@daredevil21134: The new series coming out as the second wave as Worlds Finest. I said it wrong and I'm sorry. I think I James Robinson said something about it in this weeks comic vine podcast this week.

Oh Ok

aeka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By aeka

@daredevil21134: I know. What I'm saying is it's the other way around seeing as Helena Bertinelli was never created as a 'separate' character to begin with. Levitz has always maintained that the mafia origin was simply a change that was made to the character.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By entropy_aegis

@aeka said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@aeka said:

@BOPFAN#3 said:

Thanks aeka haha

Maybe in the parallel universe you're living in kid. Truthfully I couldn't give a shit either way. Enjoy your soapbox though.

Live in delusion all you want little girl.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By daredevil21134

@aeka said:

@daredevil21134: I know. What I'm saying is it's the other way around seeing as Helena Bertinelli was never created as a 'separate' character to begin with. Levitz has always maintained that the mafia origin was simply a change that was made to the character.

I see.In any event Helena B is my Huntress and that's who I wanna read about,I refuse to read about Helena Wayne.Maybe i'm not old enough to care for her and i'm not interested in her origin.I invested alot of money on Helena B and I will remain loyal to the character

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By entropy_aegis

@aeka said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@BlackArmor said:

Do you understand the concept of a revamp? nope don't think so and that's why I'm done.