Your thoughts on Kluh (2014)

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wondering what you guys think about Kluh (Hulk Inverted from the Axis run and not the clone of Hulk a few years back.)

There is not much to say right now though but I think the Art Work is amasing and I hope he will play a big role in the upcoming issues of Axis.

RaynorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly i thought it was one of the most underwhelming introductions to a "villain" i have ever seen. I don't really follow the Axis event so i dont really care whats going on, everyone is kinda inverted i get it. But still it was weird the Avengers would just brush off an rampaging Hulk out for innocent blood. And as far as Kluh goes, it's meh... I was expecting a lot more chaos and destruction all i saw was him yapping his mouth then backhanding a couple of weaksauce avengers and running through a wall. Not really living up to the "strongest one there is" title the writers and Marvel is giving us. I already told Remender i hope they don't make him as underwhelming as another Hulks Hulk was(Nul).

Let's wait and see if he lives up to the title, but personally i doubt any of his feats are gonna surpass or come close to Savage Hulks, Mindless or Green Scar.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Comicuser

seems interesting but i didnt like the way he talked

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Schwarz

As far as I know I heard Kluh will take an important role of act 3 of axis. Though I must admit the way he left the avengers was kind of weird. They just let him leave like nothing special even though we all know Hulk can be a threat... imagine an evil Hulk bloodthirsty, why would they just stand there and be like meh. Also in the description of that Axis comic it talks about Kluh and it says (the strongest one there is)

ACT II: INVERSION • The fate of the Red Skull decided. • A founding Avenger quits. • The birth of KLUH, the strongest one there is. • Doom tears down Latveria. • The X-Men join their greatest foe.

Are they just throwing it up there like they usually do or are they letting us know it will be the strongest version of hulk... ? I hope to see it live up to it if not why mention it.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By GreenScar1990

@raynorm said:

Honestly i thought it was one of the most underwhelming introductions to a "villain" i have ever seen. I don't really follow the Axis event so i dont really care whats going on, everyone is kinda inverted i get it. But still it was weird the Avengers would just brush off an rampaging Hulk out for innocent blood. And as far as Kluh goes, it's meh... I was expecting a lot more chaos and destruction all i saw was him yapping his mouth then backhanding a couple of weaksauce avengers and running through a wall. Not really living up to the "strongest one there is" title the writers and Marvel is giving us. I already told Remender i hope they don't make him as underwhelming as another Hulks Hulk was(Nul).

Let's wait and see if he lives up to the title, but personally i doubt any of his feats are gonna surpass or come close to Savage Hulks, Mindless or Green Scar.

Agreed. Pure garbage. And that dialogue was horrible. It's gonna be a repeat of Nul-Hulk all over again. I'm willing to bet on it!

RaynorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenscar1990: Yep, it's definitely looking more and more like it. And seriously whats up with the dialogue? It was more funny then menacing.

space4rentt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought the Hulk being sad to change into Kluh was a neat concept, but then I felt like it had no correlation to Kluh's personality. I figured when Banner becomes angry, he turns into an uncontrollable anger monster. When I'm super sad, I don't feel like killing all the innocents in the world.

I'm not saying Kluh should actually do this, but from the sadness thing, I'd expect him to be moping on the couch with a tub of ice cream, watching the avengers on television and crying how his team is a bunch of mean jerks.

RaynorNM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@space4rentt: Yea the whole idea doesn't make much sense to be honest. Kluh is explained as pretty much evil incarnate by Marvel, all he wants to do is cause chaos and destruction and murder. So if we go by the same logic that the madder Hulk get's, the stronger he get's. Then it would be the same with Kluh only with sadness, but what emotion and empathy is this being supposed to feel when all he wants to do is kill everyone and everything? What is he supposed to get sad about? And then they wanna come and sell us the idea that this version of the Hulk is many times stronger then the other versions? Not buying it in the least(especially considering there will be no feats to back up this claim), the whole concept makes no sense and was doomed from the start if you ask me.

Even though Rick Remender talks about how excited he is about an idea of a Hulks Hulk, this has already happened before and even in recent years. He is not the first person to come up with the concept.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they are more going with the angle of Hulk wants to be left alone but Kluh wants bloodshed. I think it will be boring unless they actually use him like in world war hulk but i doubt it and think it will be just a gimicky black hulk who looks but don t do much. Anyways so far my feeling about this is a stupid plotline coming up.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

So I just read nova 23, it was a decent issue and you could tell it was written by duggan. It really painted Sam as a hero but also demonstrated that you shouldn't really screw with Kluh.

RaynorNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, not really liking this Kluh persona. Nova 23 was a good read but it really bothers me that they want to create this person which just the most evil thing ever but because it's still Hulk, Marvel can't let him kill anyone or anything so all we get is a loudmouth generic villain that is all talk and no show. I mean come on.. you have an evil Hulk that you(Marvel) claim is several times more stronger then the normal Hulk so what's the hold up? Where's the real carnage? Where's the Earthshaking power? I mean it took teams of superheroes to fight Mindless Hulk and WWH, but nope... Marvel couldn't emphasize more how Kluhs rampage is completely irrelevant and ignored by others if they tried...

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blackice709

COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN! KLUH IS AWESOME!!!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

@raynornn: and acidskulls fears about Kluh almost came true...

RaynorNN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RaynorNN

@blackice709: Explain, how is he awesome? By spouting the most generic crap, while not causing any more damage than any other rampaging Hulk. And of course not killing a single soul despite proclaiming he wants to wipe the planet clean of all life. Whats the point?

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynornn said:

@blackice709: Explain, how is he awesome? By spouting the most generic crap, while not causing any more damage than any other rampaging Hulk. And of course not killing a single soul despite proclaiming he wants to wipe the planet clean of all life. Whats the point?

I just read it earlier and it was very generic. I didnt really care for it at all.