#1 Posted by Bezza (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

Of all the characters I most wanted to see a movie of it was Hulk, but the 2002 and 2008 films disappointed in many ways. The 2002 one I preferred until the long drawn out over theatrical end and the 2008 movie I thought showed a very weakened Hulk indeed. Anyway, it made me wonder if the Hulk is the sort of character who can actually stand up in his own film, or perhaps he needs to be with other characters like the Avengers. By far the best portrayal of Hulk so far was in the Avengers movie where he was able to lock horns with Thor and Loki and scare the living daylights out of Black Widow! What do you think? will we ever get a really good Hulk movie? I mean if Wolverine can have his own movie surely Hulkster can.

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18677 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a Good chance hulk will Get a Decent Movie In Phase 3.

#3 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

The last one was decent, not spectacular but it was pretty good, and Wolverine didn't have an even semi decent movie thus far and the new one isn't looking a whole lot better from the trailers

#4 Posted by _Braveheart_ (1964 posts) - - Show Bio

The last Hulk movie was pretty good in my opinion.

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

The last Hulk movie was great and underrated in my opinion.

#6 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with the previous posts The Incredible Hulk was pretty cool.

#7 Edited by Night Thrasher (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Edward Norton Hulk was good!

#8 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: This thread begs the question of what you think makes a "decent" movie. Since many comments already acknowledge what I believe as well, that the most recent Hulk film was really quite good, what are you using as criteria for acceptance into your "decent" movie category?

#9 Posted by Bezza (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: This thread begs the question of what you think makes a "decent" movie. Since many comments already acknowledge what I believe as well, that the most recent Hulk film was really quite good, what are you using as criteria for acceptance into your "decent" movie category?

Well, I think I was disappointed with Hulk's strength showings. Way too weak IMHO. Also didn't think Ed Norton was a decent Banner. Hence for me, it disappointed. The Ruffalo Hulk in avengers seemed about right.

#10 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

What was wrong with the Incredible Hulk movie? Its one of my top five favorite Comic Book movies.

#11 Posted by MaccyD (5110 posts) - - Show Bio

The sequel will have the leader. Intelligent/Plotter villains usually make more entertaining and better films imo so we'll see.

#12 Posted by SonOfHellstorm (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed!

#13 Edited by z1co80 (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i rank the 2008 movie better than Thor, Captain America and Iron Man 2 with the only movies in phase one better than it Avengers and Iron Man.

I don't know why people think Incredible Hulk was a bad movie.

#14 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12582 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked the newest Hulk movie. I didn't really find anything wrong with it.

#15 Edited by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

We're supposed to get a Ruffalo Hulk movie, I think. Here's to hoping that's good.

#16 Posted by SoA (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the last one

#18 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

It's called, "Planet Hulk" and it is a animated movie. Planet Hulk is on Netflix so go watch it.

( +)

#19 Posted by Vaccine (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Vs. Abomination was pretty damn sweet.

#20 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6366 posts) - - Show Bio

The last Hulk film was decent. Not great, but it was at least decent.