Who Could Beat Flashulk (Flash + Hulk)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doomnaut
No Caption Provided

If these two were to combine their powers who could beat them?

Scenario 1:

-New 52 Flash + Current Hulk

Scenario 2:

-Post Crisis Flash + World Breaker Hulk

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOBODY. And by nobody I mean no person could beat him. Not that assassin guy. Or Odysseus.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AweSam

Superboy Prime

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deaditegonzo

No Earthbound hero would have a chance. I mean, Silver Surfer could maybepull a win written to his max, same with Martian Manhunter or Captain Atom.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Isn't Superman Flashulk with an additional 6338 powers? So... Superman and all his clones.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deaditegonzo

@edblank said:

Isn't Superman Flashulk with an additional 6338 powers? So... Superman and all his clones.

Supes has nowhere near the speed, unless we're talking about New 52 Flash, in which case sure.

But in Old 52, Flash is just 1000 times the speed of Supes, and due to relativity was capable of hitting about as hard as Supes even, but his durability and lack of versatility (and flight) meant that Supes only needed one lucky to hit to shut Flash down.

But add in Hulks ability to grow more powerful with rage, strength closer to Superman's own, Hulk's durability, and his massive regenerative powers? He wont need flight, or anything else, he will appear and decapitate his opponent before they know anything is happening at all. And say Supes just obliterates the Earth? So what, Flash Hulk can live in Space nigh indefinitely if he is angry. And Flash has shown, through momentum, to be able to "run" for a time in open space. Oh, and how about Speed Steal?

SS is the only being, without going Highfather, whose speed is comparable to Flash's.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@deaditegonzo : whoever wrote that Flash can run in open space needs to be demoted. Isn't "Flash" the current version? If not the current version then don't you add an adjective like "Pre Flashpoint". If we are just picking and choosing feats from any version of the character then Super prolly still takes it.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

@deaditegonzo : whoever wrote that Flash can run in open space needs to be demoted. Isn't "Flash" the current version? If not the current version then don't you add an adjective like "Pre Flashpoint". If we are just picking and choosing feats from any version of the character then Super prolly still takes it.

I just immediately think of the pre-52 versions, the New 52 still feels like an aberration to me, I guess. I keep expecting it to reset. But yeah, Op didnt specify, so I guess at current versions, Flash-Hulk isnt really a big deal.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

Who could beat SuperThorman?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOBODY!!!@extremis:
NOBODY!!!@extremis:

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

How about MagneThor-o. It just wouldnt be fair.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point ?? Only Skyfather and up have even an inkling of a chance !

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Maybe SuperThor?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with 3 centuries of prep.

superman prime sundipped for 5 thousand years + thor with odinforce = superthor

Ssgod goku + infinity gauntlet

Lucifer morningstar.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Skyfathers

SliverBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supersilvermanprimesurfer

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Nobody

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max speed+Max strength = unbeatable lmao

The only characters that can beat that is those that have power over matter and aren't physical beings, instead being entities, e.g, Dr.Manhattan, TOAA, The Presence, basically anyone that is nigh-omnipotent if they could actually manage to catch Flashulk in their eyesight.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ZoomNaut

Professor Zoom + Juggernaut

Also

Maybe SuperThor?

Could probably get the job done as well.

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ManlykVJ

Superthor VS Flashulk

Strength: Hulk(Not base level)>Superman>>Thor

Speed: Flash>Supes>Hulk>Thor

Feats: Hulk/Supes>Thor>Flash

Skill: Flash>Thor>Supes>Hulk

Healing: Hulk>Supes>Thor>Flash

Durability: Supes>Hulk>Thor>Flash

Potential to planetbust: Thor: Yes, Hulk: Yes, Supes: Yes, Flash: No

Power Overall: Hulk(Not base level... something like WBH, Base is weaker than thor/supes)>Superman>Thor>Flash

Throughout all of these comparisons, Hulk and Flash have come out on top. Superthor couldn't beat them.

ZoomNaut

Strength: Hulk>Juggy>Zoom>Flash

Speed: Flash>Zoom>Hulk>Juggy

Feats: Hulk>Juggy>Flash>Zoom

Skill: Flash>Zoom>Juggy>Hulk

Healing: Hulk>Juggy>Zoom/Flash(IDK)

Durability: Juggy>Hulk>Zoom/Flash(IDK)

Potential to planetbust: Juggy: Yes, Hulk: Yes, Flash: No, Zoom: I think not

Power Overall: Hulk(Not base level... something like WBH, Base is weaker than Jug)>Juggy>Zoom/Flash

Throughout all of these comparisons, Hulk and Flash have come out on top. ZoomNaut couldn't beat them.

SuperAbrasax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with Mjolnir and the gem of Cyttorak

@extremis said:

Who could beat SuperThorman?

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal El .

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_jim said:

Kal El .

Either Flash or Hulk could beat Supes by their lonesome.

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_jim said:

Kal El .

Flash, I don't think so, Hulk yes.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj said:
@ineedhealing said:
@mad_jim said:

Kal El .

Flash, I don't think so, Hulk yes.

Flash has defeated Superman level beings and above.

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj: He defeated a White Martian and Mongul via hitting them. He oneshot the WM as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7
deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: Green Scar and WWH would beat Supes. Not to mention particular versions like Space Punisher.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ineedhealing: Green Scar and WWH have nothing on Supes. Neither does he have the speed to tag him, nor is he strong enough to damage him.

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: Hulk is stronger than thor so how does that make sense? Doomsday kills superman, and WWH vs doomsday would be an amazing fight. Green Scar+WWH > Doomsday > Superman.

You forget that hulk has jumped at jets going at 500mph, which isn't as fast as hulk, but it is very fast especially with the speed. If superman got in range of hulk it would be over.

Read the whole thread before you spew bullsh*t, kk?:

@manlykvj said:

Superthor VS Flashulk

Strength: Hulk(Not base level)>Superman>>Thor

Speed: Flash>Supes>Hulk>Thor

Feats: Hulk/Supes>Thor>Flash

Skill: Flash>Thor>Supes>Hulk

Healing: Hulk>Supes>Thor>Flash

Durability: Supes>Hulk>Thor>Flash

Potential to planetbust: Thor: Yes, Hulk: Yes, Supes: Yes, Flash: No

Power Overall: Hulk(Not base level... something like WBH, Base is weaker than thor/supes)>Superman>Thor>Flash

Throughout all of these comparisons, Hulk and Flash have come out on top. Superthor couldn't beat them.

ZoomNaut

Strength: Hulk>Juggy>Zoom>Flash

Speed: Flash>Zoom>Hulk>Juggy

Feats: Hulk>Juggy>Flash>Zoom

Skill: Flash>Zoom>Juggy>Hulk

Healing: Hulk>Juggy>Zoom/Flash(IDK)

Durability: Juggy>Hulk>Zoom/Flash(IDK)

Potential to planetbust: Juggy: Yes, Hulk: Yes, Flash: No, Zoom: I think not

Power Overall: Hulk(Not base level... something like WBH, Base is weaker than Jug)>Juggy>Zoom/Flash

Throughout all of these comparisons, Hulk and Flash have come out on top. ZoomNaut couldn't beat them.

@manlykvj: He defeated a White Martian and Mongul via hitting them. He oneshot the WM as well.

Ok, my bad. I underestimated flash.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj: Hulk vs Doomsday is debatable depending on versions.

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ineedhealing: Yeah, Doomsday stomps base hulk if he does it quick, but anything of WWH and beyond is a tough choice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj: Wow. Let me enlighten you.

Post crisis Supes was weakened by John Byrne and struggled with lifting aeroplanes. The Superman that fought Doomsday and died was stronger than this. But after coming back to life, his power levels increased to levels that he was cracking moons, holding blackholes, moving earths and stuff. Doomsday himself grew stronger too.

So you do some research on Superman before spewing bulls*** like Doomsday killed Superman (they both beat each other to death, not that Supes lost) or that Hulk can even touch superman. Seriously, catching a 500mph jet makes him fast even to react to superman??

And why mention Hulk being stronger than Thor? How is that relevant here?

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: Firstly, Hulk has held black holes too (he actually is so strong he stopped 2 black holes from colliding), and has busted a comet twice the size of earth with one punch in his weakest form. If you're saying supes is physically stronger than hulk, you're delusional - let me remind you he held up a star which weighs about 3383540243853804140000000000000000000000000000 US tons (the weight of a neutron star - 1.4x the weight of the sun) depending on the strength of Earth's gravitational pull (I think the planet Hulk was on when he lifted the star was bigger than Earth, therefore it would have weighed even more since the gravity is stronger depending on how big a space rock is) and that wasn't even WBH.

Secondly, Supes did lose because Doomsday revives automatically, whereas Superman needed to be revived by Eradicator. If it weren't for him, supes would be gone for good. Noob.

Thirdly, I didn't ever say Hulk would catch Superman, I said that if superman got in range of hulk, then it would be over, seeing as though hulk could just grab him and not have to run after him, then squish him into nothingness.

Fourthly, I didn't mention Thor in my argument. I quoted what I'd said previously on the same thread which proves my point in which SuperTHOR couldn't beat FlashHulk, which was a suggestion to the question. You're trying to go off topic anyway saying Superman would beat Hulk, that's not the question, and he wouldn't anyway. Don't chat sh*t about relevance when that's literally a reply to the actual question, and not wether hulk would beat supes, lmao.

And finally try to widen your vocabulary range instead of using the exact same word I used, in my objection, in reply to my objection. You're a dummy so you probably won't get what I'm talking about, let me spell it out for you "S-P-E-W".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj said:

@wallywest042: Firstly, Hulk has held black holes too (he actually is so strong he stopped 2 black holes from colliding), and has busted a comet twice the size of earth with one punch in his weakest form. If you're saying supes is physically stronger than hulk, you're delusional - let me remind you he held up a star which weighs about 3383540243853804140000000000000000000000000000 US tons (the weight of a neutron star - 1.4x the weight of the sun) depending on the strength of Earth's gravitational pull (I think the planet Hulk was on when he lifted the star was bigger than Earth, therefore it would have weighed even more since the gravity is stronger depending on how big a space rock is) and that wasn't even WBH.

Secondly, Supes did lose because Doomsday revives automatically, whereas Superman needed to be revived by Eradicator. If it weren't for him, supes would be gone for good. Noob.

Thirdly, I didn't ever say Hulk would catch Superman, I said that if superman got in range of hulk, then it would be over, seeing as though hulk could just grab him and not have to run after him, then squish him into nothingness.

Fourthly, I didn't mention Thor in my argument. I quoted what I'd said previously on the same thread which proves my point in which SuperTHOR couldn't beat FlashHulk, which was a suggestion to the question. You're trying to go off topic anyway saying Superman would beat Hulk, that's not the question, and he wouldn't anyway. Don't chat sh*t about relevance when that's literally a reply to the actual question, and not wether hulk would beat supes, lmao.

And finally try to widen your vocabulary range instead of using the exact same word I used, in my objection, in reply to my objection. You're a dummy so you probably won't get what I'm talking about, let me spell it out for you "S-P-E-W".

1. Quote the part where I said Supes is stronger than the Hulk. I consider that star feat to be an outlier, and Supes' outliers outclasses Hulk's. On a consistent showing, I consider them equals in strength.

2. Doomsday didn't come back to life immediately. And, why bring this up? This was a weaker Superman.

3. Your lowballing of Superman is laughable. Try to read some Superman comics. It may give you an idea about his durability.

4. Off topic? Ok fair enough. Bump some Hulk vs Supes thread we'll continue this there.

5. Back to spewing bull**** again??

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: So that proves my point then, you're a supes fanboy. Explain how superman could beat hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj: By being way faster, having so the power of flight, which is really important in a fight, and being a way, way more smart and tactical fighter. With statements like "Hulk will crush him", you've proved yourself the fanboy.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor StrangeFate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj said:

@wallywest042: Lmao, when did I ever say the exact phrase "Hulk will crush him"? You're really good at looking like an idiot.

Hulk can pretty much fly. He jumped out of velocity. For dumb simpletons like you, "he jumped out of velocity" means he jumped into space. He did pass out from lack of oxygen, but this was regular hulk. WBH could probably jump to different planets, and I imagine that in doing so he would leave a massive crater at wherever he jumps from, maybe even bust the planet as his footsteps can sink entire states.

If you weren't a simpleton, as previously mentioned, you would understand the question I asked. Obviously, you misunderstood, it's not your fault you lack some intelligence, don't worry.

I'm asking for a scenario in which Superman could actually harm WBH, Einstein. Do you want me to spell this out too?

@jashro44@jedixman

ManlykVJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ManlykVJ

@wallywest042: Calling your buddies to help or reporting me, lmao?

I win the debate. You're too soft to take any criticism.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manlykvj said:

@wallywest042: Lmao, when did I ever say the exact phrase "Hulk will crush him"? You're really good at looking like an idiot.

Hulk can pretty much fly. He jumped out of velocity. For dumb simpletons like you, "he jumped out of velocity" means he jumped into space. He did pass out from lack of oxygen, but this was regular hulk. WBH could probably jump to different planets, and I imagine that in doing so he would leave a massive crater at wherever he jumps from, maybe even bust the planet as his footsteps can sink entire states.

If you weren't a simpleton, as previously mentioned, you would understand the question I asked. Obviously, you misunderstood, it's not your fault you lack some intelligence, don't worry.

I'm asking for a scenario in which Superman could actually harm WBH, Einstein. Do you want me to spell this out too?

I'm going to ban you for a day. In that time you can review site rules.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/site-rules-and-faqs-669033/#1

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-30-all-users-read-1767034/#1