Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 Drugs from the Italian mafia

2 Zeus

3 Surf boards

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/2420910-tumblr_m5kg83y1sp1ruq7eyo1_500.jpg

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hulk leaps away and is very much afraid

No Caption Provided

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By PCN24454

@charliejade said:

2 Zeus

No Caption Provided

How did Zeus win so easily? I can accept him winning but Thor is officially the strongest hero in the Marvel universe. He only loses for them same reasons that Superman does. How come Hulk didn't even put up a fight?

seekquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By seekquaze

@pcn24454 said:

How did Zeus win so easily? I can accept him winning but Thor is officially the strongest hero in the Marvel universe. He only loses for them same reasons that Superman does. How come Hulk didn't even put up a fight?

In the issue it is implied that Hulk intends to sacrifice himself thinking it will impress Zeus to use his magic to fix everyone's problems or something. Hulk wasn't really motivated to win. That is the out Pak gave. As for Zeus, he can augment his strength far beyond Thor's level via his innate magic. It is also implied that he may have been using magic to mess with the Hulk's healing factor. Each time he punched Hulk Zeus channeled his power to prevent the damage from instantly healing. At least that is one theory. Another is Zeus augmented himself so high he was simply doing that much damage. Zeus agreed to fight the hulk fist to fist, but nothing was said about Zeus channeling his innate power through his fists.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By w0nd

@pcn24454 said:

@charliejade said:

2 Zeus

No Caption Provided

then thor better step up his game, because of late he has been getting trapped and knocked around, while beings like hyperion come in to save the day lol....

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

95% of the posters on comicvine I guess.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By GhostRavage

Lol!

Hulk doesn't have any weaknesses, not even absorbing his powers. But reality warping, matter manipulation and cosmic projection can greatly affect him. Anyway, Hulk real weakness is himself. The greatest battle he has is with Banner and his inner demons.

RealKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and no, it all depends on the writer. A lot of writers for the hulk now say that gamma radiation is a weakness for him. If he gets exposed to too much radiation he will supposedly implode. If he gets his gamma radiation taken away very quickly, he may turn to ash.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@verotikryptonite said:

Lol!

Hulk doesn't have any weaknesses, not even absorbing his powers. But reality warping, matter manipulation and cosmic projection can greatly affect him. Anyway, Hulk real weakness is himself. The greatest battle he has is with Banner and his inner demons.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

@theacidskull: That whole Mini Event with the Xmen, hUlk, and Sp0ck revealed it to be puppies :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nothing! HULK SMASH!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hulk doesn't really have a weakness as such, he just can be beaten by characters of sufficient power. I am not sure anyone has actually put down Hulk in World Breaker mode, have they? Surfer certainly has the right power-set providing he has the power cosmic to hand, even Surfer took a beating in Planet Hulk when his power cosmic was taken away...

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza:

No one beat him in his World Breaker mode, not to say that it can't be done because it can. I doubt Surfer could do it, with Savage Hulk sure just drain him and that's it but WBH has proved to be pretty much immune to having his gamma energy drained by Red Hulk who in term drained Surfer from his cosmic energy and i doubt SS could beat a WBH in a straight up fight.

Anyway the answer is puppies seeing as in at least 2 different instances they have reverted Hulk to Bruce Banner.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By Lvenger

@raynorj: You do realise that Rulk draining Surfer was a load of Loebforce PIS drivel that is as inaccurate as those who deny that evolution exists? And you do realise that Surfer has absorbed the energies of entire stars and even the Big Crunch which he used to kill two Galactus level beings in Annihilation? I really don't see WBH being that much more of a challenge as to being drained, especially when Hulk had the help of the Warbound in surprising Surfer on Planet Hulk. Surfer can just do the same thing again no problem. Or he can blow Hulk to pieces.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stronger enemies

energy absorbers

power nullifiers

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: First off, calm down. If you have problem with Loeb and his BS address it to him and not me. It's funny how you guys accept one form of the extreme but not the other i mean absorbing the big Crunch so that he can take out 2 Galactus level beings is not BS but him getting drained by someone else is. I wonder how badass he was when he got knocked out by a wall of bricks falling on his head. Anyway Hulk is an infinite well of energy so WBH may be too much for even Surfer to drain that is my personal opinion you can either take it or you don't. And no i don't believe he can just blow WBH to pieces that is just underrating the Hulk to a new level of extreme.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: What makes you think I'm not calm? I'm only addressing Loeb's poorly written PIS insanity of Rulk actually being able to drain Silver Surfer. This is the same Rulk who somehow nearly beat the Watcher and who only Galactus could stop in that same storyline from which you cite. His fight scenes rely on a massive skewing of character's actual power levels hence why they're distrusted on here.

Secondly, it is kinda laughable that you assert Hulk is somehow an infinite source of energy when Surfer has faced down beings that make Hulk look like an ant in comparison. He's far from being 'infinite' in any way regardless of statements. Finally, given Surfer's track record against Hulk, it's clear he has the edge if he can make the Hulk feel scared of him as evident in the scan posted above of Surfer nearly killing the Hulk via gamma energy absorption. Not even WBH has a counter to anything the Surfer can throw at him. Planet level molecular manipulation, star level at least energy absorption and easily planet busting attacks put Surfer in a league outside of what Hulk can do. For a taster of what Surfer can do, check one of my debates out where I use the Surfer. To continue this would derail the thread but here you go: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Fbattles-7%2Fcav-comicstooge-cyborg-superman-vs-lvenger-ss-1480130%2F&ei=qViLUsu6B4eShgf9zoEg&usg=AFQjCNFPrz-C3WAbpPtrcwAeDEBbOFba7Q&sig2=QCa-4BB8JQwuAxqrAkDqZw&bvm=bv.56643336,d.ZG4

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By InnerVenom123

The writer.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: The way you addressed me seemed to me like you where aggravated with what i said. I know the BS of Loebs Rulk he is my most hated character i still can't deny what had happened and i am using as just one of the possibilities. But like i said i love how people accept those extremes that make them happy but those that don't we try to deny. I am not just singling you out, everyone is at fault i like the idea of Hulk destroying the physical form of a being on the level of a Celestial with a single punch as much as i hate the idea of him getting knocked out by a bunch of random Gorillas but hey you take what you can get.

So has Thor but that doesn't mean that both of them make the Hulk look like an ant in comparison far from it. It just means that because of their powers and settings they have more potential to face and encounter galaxy level threats than someone who can't even fly and is stuck 90% of the time on planet Earth. I believe he has an infinite source of energy in him. WBH is a completely different Hulk in both mindset and power and i doubt he would get scarred from Surfer or get absorbed that easily. It's unfortunate that we don't have much from WBH to go on the best feat he had was destroying a planet without even the physical contact with it, so like i said i believe what i do and you can believe what you want.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj: As I said, continuing this train of thought would derail the thread from its original purpose so thanks for the agree to disagree conclusion.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Mental instability

Avatar image for blazingwolf1994
blazingwolf1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has but one Weakness that he cares for others. But other then that he has no weakness.

Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@raynorj: What makes you think I'm not calm? I'm only addressing Loeb's poorly written PIS insanity of Rulk actually being able to drain Silver Surfer. This is the same Rulk who somehow nearly beat the Watcher and who only Galactus could stop in that same storyline from which you cite. His fight scenes rely on a massive skewing of character's actual power levels hence why they're distrusted on here.

Secondly, it is kinda laughable that you assert Hulk is somehow an infinite source of energy when Surfer has faced down beings that make Hulk look like an ant in comparison. He's far from being 'infinite' in any way regardless of statements. Finally, given Surfer's track record against Hulk, it's clear he has the edge if he can make the Hulk feel scared of him as evident in the scan posted above of Surfer nearly killing the Hulk via gamma energy absorption. Not even WBH has a counter to anything the Surfer can throw at him. Planet level molecular manipulation, star level at least energy absorption and easily planet busting attacks put Surfer in a league outside of what Hulk can do. For a taster of what Surfer can do, check one of my debates out where I use the Surfer. To continue this would derail the thread but here you go: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicvine.com%2Fforums%2Fbattles-7%2Fcav-comicstooge-cyborg-superman-vs-lvenger-ss-1480130%2F&ei=qViLUsu6B4eShgf9zoEg&usg=AFQjCNFPrz-C3WAbpPtrcwAeDEBbOFba7Q&sig2=QCa-4BB8JQwuAxqrAkDqZw&bvm=bv.56643336,d.ZG4

Well in this guy's defense, a Peter David penned Apocalypse stated the Hulks energy could surpass that of a Celestial

So yea, Hulk could feasibly rival the Surfer in terms of power

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By Bezza

..Hulk's weakness is turning back to Banner..the Surfer has always been one character who can beat the Hulk by draining his energy using cosmic power. All characters have a nemesis, Wolverine's is Magneto, Supermans is probably Despero or someone like that, Hulk's is Silver Surfer.

However, would be interesting to see if the WB Hulk could stand up to the Surfer. Seeing as the current state of Hulk comics suggest he wont be around for some time, I guess we may never find out!

..but Hulk doesn't have a bona fide weakness like most characters...

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lateralus
No Caption Provided

Hardank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hardank

1 Drugs from the Italian mafia

2 Zeus

3 Surf boards

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hulk leaps away and is very much afraid

No Caption Provided

Is it a joke?

After the defeat of the King of Chaos and recreation of the universe by Hercules Super-God, a dejected and broken Bruce Banner Hercules would ask him to use his magic to "fix" his family. Hercules explains that when he recreated the universe was guided by a higher wisdom, and that if things were recreated so, it was because it had to be. Dejected morally, Bruce Banner would not settle for this and go against the most powerful god in charge, God could possibly cure and end the suffering of his family of Hulks ... Hulk would then go against the reborn Mount Olympus, facing his step-the Olympian gods! Ignoring the power of the King of the Seas Poseidon, the Arrows of Artemis goddess of the hunt, the extreme cold of Boreas, and the scorching heat of Apollo would attack with the power of the sun! But nothing would stop the Hulk who defeating the Olympian gods and monsters and leveling, up to the present, Sky-Father Zeus. Which greet the boldness and power of Hulk with powerful and huge lightning!.

• The power of the lightning is not to be compared to a normal lightning, this is the very essence of the power of the Olympic Sky-Father. Gift of the mythical Cyclops of Zeus Thunderbolt is equivalent to the Odin-Power, and is what makes Zeus the most powerful of the Olympian gods and an entity that could rival the power of Odin.
  • We must understand that Zeus to realize that Hulk was seen very easily indifferent to the powers of gods and brothers Zeus. When they saw the courage that Hulk would ask a favor, seeing the impending battle, greeting Hulk with Thunderbolt, which is the very essence of the power of Zeus is a character on a universal scale that can destroy galaxies and universes. This attack is perhaps the most powerful and deadly Zeus. Knowing that this powerful attack, not kill Hulk, only weaken him greatly. Besides reducing regeneration capacity and power to 7%. Still, without wanting to fight Hulk was fast enough and powerful (it was already greatly weakened) to send the air at one stroke the God of Gods Olympics. A feat that no character can do. Besides the story to imply that Hulk wanted to sacrifice and still resisted all the power of Zeus who was with everything, banging with all his power and glory, channeling a lot of energy.

But even the power of the Sky-Father does not kill Hulk, still raise challenging, demanding to Zeus a debt for helping to restore their power during the war against Chaos King. Zeus would not accede to the request of Hulk and taking it as a challenge, Zeus face Hulk in hand to hand combat. Hulk's first blow would send the King of gods to fly, but the counterattack of Zeus would be brutal, confrontation shake the entire New Mount Olympus! Zeus eventually would rise to victory. Defeated Hulk suffer the same punishment as Prometheus, chained and bound to be delayed by vultures. Three days would suffer Hulk with strength and healing power diminished, until it would eventually rescued.

• Far from being this a defeat, is an extraordinary example of the incredible Hulk strength and power. If we take as a reference to Odin, some Sky-Father held Marvel can overcome almost any being other than a major cosmic entity as Eternity. Zeus is possibly a destroyer of galaxies as Odin. Zeus has just returned from the "death" and with all his power and glory.
  • Hulk demolition and Zeus command to fly a powerful and unexpected blow just intended to provoke. Hulk did not even try to fight really, somehow believed that if left to kill (self-sacrifice) by Zeus, this would give him the "cure" to his family that he was severely injured in Chaos War and who bear the "curse" of be Hulks. This course of action would be rare in Hulk, but not Bruce Banner who was really desperate .... Because of the power of Zeus Hulk "fight" withhis strength and healing power decreased to 7% of its capacity, and yet survived the brutal punishment of Zeus which can increase their physical abilities to levels unattainable for almost any being. Hulk has been shown to achieve much higher levels of power in other incarnations as the Worldbreaker.
  • Personally I think it really would be very difficult even for Hulk beat a Sky-Father Zeus Marvel as these beings are beyond any scale, but theoretically agree that Hulk could do given its dynamic strength factor. Anyway, this is an extraordinary example of the power of the Hulk he could and could possibly face a Sky-Father!. But when you consider when Hulk defeated and surpassed that Onslaught is conceivable that Hulk has a better chance to beat a Sky-Father.

We must understand that if we see each feat Hulk, he is potentially a destroyer of worlds. Even with defeat Onslaught that once was sufficient level to rival or rather BE WIDELY SUPERIOR to any celestial (hence, being superior to the Sky-Fathers and Hell-Lords). Destroying the indestructible armor Onslaught, beating the formidable power Onslaught was obtained which was a universal or multiversal level .... Of course if we see, Hulk after the Onslaught saga ... our GREEN loved one has been able to channel the energy of two universes !!!! That is, your body and body if it is trained to an infinite power. Because the universe is infinite.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ilikedonuts

Radiation bombardment used to be a weakness, but appearently that ain't no problem for him no more.

Gamma radiation drainin' is another one.

I got this from a wiki but it seems to be reliable.

Honestly I dunno many of Hulk's weaknesses...one could be that he can be overconfident, but that doesn't seem ta be a problem most of the time.

DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DarkseidFanboy

Thor d**kriders

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

His stubbornness and apparent lack of fear. He'd pick a fight with anyone regardless of how powerful they are and wouldnt back down even if he was getting his a** handed to him.

Energy absorption is another one.

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HULKANGRY

Hulk have only one weakness: his trousers.

No Caption Provided

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ilikedonuts

@hulkangry:

Hulk have only one weakness: his trousers.

No Caption Provided

Lolz that line along with that picture of Thor an' Cap laughin' made me laugh.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

current Hulk doesn't have any weakness he tanked adamantium bullets like nothing .